It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
God I hate my family, there is no common sense to go around and not a drop of brotherly love!
Just today one of my brothers spent the whole day pissed and me and my youngest brother over some stupid legos!
I didn't even do anything and he was mad at me!
And my dad was away and my mom had work, and of course my older brother can't do anything, he's to busy being a prick and helping instigate.
When my mom finally did get home all she did was yell at us and put us to work! All because when she is doing schoolwork on the comp we can't make any noise and can't even tap her.
And when my brothers wouldn't stop bickering she started crying!
It was like this up until my dad got home. My family except for my dad is so inept at succeding in any sort of discipline. I would be able to do something if people would listen to me, but of course noone can listen to the bro who nearly went to a nuthouse(long story)!
My dad gets to go to vegas for a confrence(he's a firefighter, why would they need a conference in vegas?) and so of course my mom has to go, so we get ditched with my mom's parents, yeah fun and all, but boring, and I am practically forbidden from going to see my cousins on my father's side.
Yeah, a pretty stupid rant, but it's just so stupid how my family acts to one another. Can't have a functional, compromising family without my dad, so when he is gone all hell breaks loose...

Wow I sound like a crybaby, meh.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
My mom is the good one in my family's case. My dad is okay... but he soemtiems like just goes crazy for the stupidest reasons and starts screaming. Then when he starts making a fool out of himself and going crazy about the stupidest thing I sometimes laugh which makes him madder. Then he starts yelling louder and my sister cries. I told him to shut up once when he was making fun of my sister. Cuz she was like all sad and he was gona make hewr cry so I told him to shut up and he went crazy.... he looks liek he's gonna explode when he gets angry

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My dad can't controll his temper. He throws things, and gets upset about the littlest things. But I'm still his "little" girl and I love him. I just think he needs to go to AM (Anger Manegment) because it's getting out of control....it's not like he's abusing me in anyway, it just freaks me out when he gets mad.

My mom on the other hand just gets mad and cries. She's not the type of person that would throw a spoon on the ground over something stupid. The only thing that comes out of her mouth when she's mad is bad language.....I think that's the one thing she needs to control. Of course I will love her forever, even if she does something wrong, but she has BLP (Bad Language Problem).

I'm just making initials for everything aren't I?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm frusterated with my family at times as well. Right now is one of those times. My family gets along. Compared to most, we're actually a really good family. I'm 18 and still pretty close to my mom, so are my other siblings (Other than the oldest.) But something I just can't stand. My house always gets so messy. I try to clean it up, or inspire the other people to clean it, but nobody listens! It just returns to it's normal state: Tiles not mopped, stairs not vaccumed, covered in crumbs and stains. I clean them up and they look perfect, then within a week their back to normal! My mom's given up all hope with the two younger ones (AKA: the mess makers) because they'll never listen. So I try to step in and teach them manners, like my parents did with me, and I get in trouble for it. The youngest one (And the only girl) is spoiled as all Hell. My mom buys something with her everytime they go out shopping. I guess that's the disadvantage of us having money. I can't do anything about her. The other day, I had to pick her up from her dance class. She told me (not asked, told) that I had to take her back because she forgot some check at home and we needed to get it and go back to her dance place. When I told her no, she got really mad at me, ignored me the whole car ride home, then slammed the door in my face. I went in there and tried to talk to her, and she just started yelling "Shut up!". Of course, I get in trouble whenever she yells. My parents are actually really good parents, they just spoil her to death. Well actually it's my mom who spoils her, but my dad doesn't put a stop to it. She says all sorts of things to them and gets away with it. My dad drinks. He's not crazy or abusive, but he drinks and it gets annoying, especially because he's a very respectable person when sober or even after just a few. But when he drinks a lot, he gets.... I guess numb is the only way I can describe it. Just complete lack of real emotions. He drops and breaks a glass cup, "whoops!". Then he proceeds to only sweep up a few of the shards, and I have to go in there and do the rest. Something really exciting happens, it's the same way. This is my motivation for not drinking. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, they just annoy the Hell out of me sometimes. Now I'm off to go clean up the kitchen...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
My mom makes me so angry. She told me to use her credit card for something. So I have been. Then today she gets on to me for using for that one something, that she told me to use it for. And she's tell me I have to pay her back for all the money I spent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been spending her card on that one thing for a year now. If it was a big deal she could have said something to me before now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join