It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brown Rice Warning (!) 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Follow the links, not too many dots to connect:

www.sf.indymedia.org...

Trivia question: What mayor of a major west coast city claimed just hours after 9-11 that he'd been warned not to fly the week of 9-11 by what he described as his 'airport security.' None other than Willie Brown!

Details:

propagandamatrix.com...

www.sfgate.com.../chronicle/archive/2001/09/12/MN229389.DTL

Think about it. Where else on earth would Brown get the message not to fly on a particular day? The airport says there was no advisory in place.

Note that when asked, Brown clammed up as to the source. Why?

Searching...

Turns out my hunch ain't a news flash. Just the sussing out of a significant, but very obscure piece of 9-11 trivia.

On May 17, 2002, Pacifica Radio reported that Rice was the source of the call to Brown.

See side bar: www.fpp.co.uk...

So in case you missed it:

THE ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT FOR NATIONAL SECURITY AFFAIRS CONDOLEEZZA RICE CALLED A FRIEND THE DAY BEFORE SEPTEMBER 11TH AND TOLD HIM TO STAY OUT OF THE AIR THAT WEEK

Got that?

San Francisco historians take note. The city elite found yet another way to be involved first hand in the reaming of the Republic.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
You mean Osama didn't warn anyone? Blasphemous!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Wow, no wonder the government is so willing to buy off the victims with compensation.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
No big surprise to me. Too bad we will never hear anything like this on the tube. It would be nice to see the Bu#es brought up on charges of genocide.

Ever since I saw an interview in 2000 (I believe it was) with Bush, when he refused to answer the question about his drug use, I haven't believed a word he has said since. (never cared before hand)

Their behavior, their policy and what they have said implicates their guilt--to me anyways...

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
...stopped flying commercial aircraft in July of 2001 because of known intelligence that commercial airliners would be targeted!!!!!!!

www.guardian.co.uk...

All other world citizens:
We Americans are not all fools, not all Brown Shirt neo-fascists, not all ignorant to what stares us in the eye. Please forgive my fellow countrymen and disregard the face they've put on this most vile of situations. Just give us a hand in bringing the pressure to topple the cabal, ok?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
An interesting and essential mission, BT.

I wonder what side of the equation the perpetrators of 'WhispersInTheDark' were on?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
And here I was thinking that ''Brown Rice '' is good for you!

Isn't it suppose to be better then ''White rice'' ???

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Sorry bout the above Thread!

I thought I was in" Medical" refering to 9 out of 11 people saying it's bad!

Sorry again......Truth is I realised sooner then later....but thought I put it here any way!
Again Sorry for this Masked.....
helen.....

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
No apologies necessary, helen.

Your interlude may just help keep some member somewhere sane.

I advocate wild rice (which is not rice) over brown rice over calrose rice over long grain rice. I don't mind saffron, but don't use it often.

Couscous is also quite versatile.

And never eat pasta after 8pm if you are diet-conscious, unless you are in for a late night of calorie-burning indoor or outdoor sports.

If, on the other hand, you get a call from Rice, do as she says, and don't fly.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Im surprised more people didnt know about ASScroft not taking commercial airliners a week before.

This is news to me though. Brown was in on it?

Does anyyone know anything about the whereabuts and habits of Powell and Rumsfeld the weeks before 9/11?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hmmmmm got disconected.....

Now that I have read the article.......

She can have my ''broom any day'' !

Ok....enough said......

new topics

top topics

join