It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destroy all humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, the demo for the highly anticipated Destroy all Humans is out and after playing it for a 3rd time, I have to say that for a demo it is pretty good. The only problem I have is if it will work as a full game. The demo, while great for some cheap thrills and humor, feels a little repetitive already (and it's only 10 minutes long...). Destroying things in a giant flying saucer and zapping rednecks to a crisp is fun, but If that is all the game has to offer, there might be some serious problems. Lets just hope there is more to the game than just 10-15 hours of mindless destruction. Feel free to reply with your own comments on the new demo, and the soon to be released finished product.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I've played the demo, and I agree, for a demo it's great. I'm really anxious to see what the real game is going to be like, and I'd put my money on them putting a lot more into it. The way it seemed to me, you were able to do too much in the demo for it to be an honest level rip from the regular game. They probably jacked a level's setting, and threw in a good chunk of the stuff that makes the game different from the normal 3D adventures that are out there.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It kicks SO much ass its untrue!!!!!!!!!
The weapons rule... the anal probe is hillarious.
Extracting the human brains for DNA using your own brain is funky too
Dont get me started on how much ass kickery you can do with the UFO!!!!
The Character you play as is brilliant too, so sadistic and evil its untrue, i gurantee you'll like it.

Go buy it you stupid Humans

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It's a pretty cool game....

I rented it tonight and just got into playing it....I like the way it's set up - You complete your missions, and then you have all the time you want to do little side-quests.....

And the gameplay changes up - You aren't always doing the same thing...Like when you take control of the mayor and cover-up all the destruction with bogus lies and they all buy it

Reading peoples minds is friggin hilarious.....Some of the things they say are a riot!!

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I just got this game and it's great till you beat it then theres nothing left to do exept destroy humans and find the probes

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by scorpionxx
I just got this game and it's great till you beat it then theres nothing left to do exept destroy humans and find the probes

I sort of agree, if you put a couple of cheats in e.g. unlimited brain power then start pratting about with people n putting cows on top of each other it gets rather entertaining when you blow them both up!

as for some of the things they say, some of my favourites have to be "Bill of Rights... HA, im Bill, and im right" or "Im so crooked, i've just beat an old lady for jay walking"

top topics

join