It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad sad new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
In the new today, in Cambodia, a 2 years old Canadian boy, caught in an hostage situation, killed because he was crying !!!

www.cbc.ca...

Sad, sad new.

Now, I'm asking you, if that boy was a small Americain, don't you think, it will be in CNN, round the clock, 24 hrs a day, until somethings else bump it out ?

The answer is propably, yes.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
check out the ATSnn thread on this topic, www.abovetopsecret.com...#

I do know that the UK have been covering it all day on our news,

[edit on 16-6-2005 by asala]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing that out to me, I did a search before posting, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks again.

Again, horrible new, and like anything else in life, it get covered or not, depending if it is close to us or not (by saying that, I'm not judging, that is the way it is).

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
that truly is sad. I hope the family gets some justice or at the very least some peace.

I agree what passes for news in my country is abyssmal.
Who cares that some idiot singer is in court while atrocities are ignored.
Im forced to watch fluff pieces on the morning news at work, while I read about the important stuff online. I see citizens watching this stuff and having conversations about meaningless garbage. I want to shake them and wake them up, but my comments fall on deaf ears. Or worse I get dismissed because I visit conspiracy sites.

Again my thoughts are with that family. thank you for reporting about it here

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
F***ers......Utter bastards...... I have a daughter who is just 19 months, so nearly the same age. The little critters DO cry, sometimes alot and esepcially when something upsets them. I cannot begin to imagine what the parents must be feeling and my heart goes out to them.

Shot him in the head?

WTF?

I hope they get the death penalty.

top topics

join