It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Flying Saucers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hello all,

I occasionally post when I find an interesting documentary on the web regarding UFO's.. Well, I found another, it is called Real Flying Saucers: Stranger Than Fiction. Here is the site:www.uknova.com... I will review this when I download it, it looks very interesting from the info on the site..

BTW, you need to sign up to download...

cheers
Darkjedig

[edit on 16-6-2005 by DARKJEDIG]

[edit on 16-6-2005 by DARKJEDIG]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yeah great site, registration is not open to the public so nobody can see the torrent you are talking about unless they have already registered.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I found the torrent..I hope this works for everyone:

Real Flying Saucer

[edit on 6/16/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Nope... still wants username and pasword..

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I found it at isohunt.com.
The file has about 290 MB, there are 6 seeders out there.
Im getting very high speeds.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I dont know if that is the right file KRPANO, cos my file is 380 MB. I just watched the video and it is fantastic. It shows early sketches of prototype UFO's, which look like what we see flying around today. It also interviews the men who created these saucers and gives some very good information.
All i dont get is, why after 60 years are we keeping these secret? Why wouldn't they be used as our new fighter aircraft/bombers or for civillian transport? And why pump billions into rocket fueled space craft when/if we have these?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'd have to see the files...but I've seen countless films of our saucer projects, as well as Soviet and German attempts also. There's even a few patents, by companies such as Lockheed, etc.

However, none of them that I've seen ever got past the conceptual stages when it was determined that more conventional airframes could do the job better, faster, and cheaper, so there you go. Can't wait to see the file though... If it's the footage I think it is...quite entertaining.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hey DARKJEDIG.... i think ,from what you said that, is the same vid.
Maybe just compressed diferently, that would explain the size diference.

The vid is nice and give you lots of info.
But i dont like, just at the beginning they say that the flying soucers we see around in the sky are men made...what imo is a ridiculous affirmation.

I agree with what Gazrok just said.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If we had craft capable of maneuvering like those UFOs in some of the videos from decades ago, we wouldn't be touting the Raptor, etc. as advanced fighters....

Yes, we and others tried numerous disc-like, saucer-like, etc. designs...but most of this was decades ago... Since the first mass sightings were in the 40's!....this means we would have had MORE ADVANCED craft in operation PRIOR to all of these test vids, so why then build something worse than what you have? Simple...we weren't the ones who built the ones seen in the 40's...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Yes, i think you are right Gazrok. I am also wondering why we continue to pour billions into f-22's, and euro fighters if we have such advanced maneuvering aircraft capable of earthly and interstellar travel. Seems an awful lot of money to convince the public we are still making rocket powered conventional aircraft. It would be cool though to see the U.S. unveil a new advanced aircraft like the f117. I sit and wait. Its like the next video game console, how greater can the graphics be? I can't imagine it, like i can't imagine the design of the next aircrafts.

new topics

top topics

join