It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I say hello yet??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Just a quick hello. I have been roam the site for about two weeks now and posting but for the life of me don't think I actually said hello. Glad to be here and hope life finds everyone happy and well. I look forward to continuing to read and post as I make my way around the site trying to take in the many things that are offered.

Have a great day!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Aw hello. Tis a good thing that your denying ignorance. Almost my ATS birthday. 5 months!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Memorialday!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Welcome, welcome!

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've seen you around

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
hello memorialday....

I don't need to ask where YOUR from.....your USA Holliday handle speaks volumes!

I am *waving* @you from Utah, U S A

FYI this site is home based in London, so the flavor here is VERY international !

join