It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Calling The Kettle Black...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Irony is one of those things that when applied right, just makes you want to laugh hysterically, or cry miserably.

If Bush hadn't had his brother in office in Florida, he would never have manipulated the 2000 election, which then got the Supreme Court to place him in office.

I honestly believe now the rumors that he has bought a home in Paraguay, so he can escape the extradition process if Congress were to try to nail him on war crimes charges.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by RRconservative

You are off topic. Al Gore is not even relevant in this thread.

You are blaming the winner for winning, I am blaming the loser for losing. How is this off-topic?

I'll agree in most cases ALGORE being called illrelevant, but not in this case. Because you are saying that Bush winning "unconvincingly" that does not give him the right to criticize other nations elections. All I am saying is that because he won fair and square that it does. So I had to show examples of why that is the case. ALGORE is that example.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You my friend seem to believe that the current President, who is part of an oil producing family and is fighting a war where oil is a major resource, is a product of a fair and due election process.

I'm sorry.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Bush winning "unconvincingly"

Bush did not win ''unconvincingly'' - Bush won illegally, twice - there is a stark contrast.

Breifne

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memorialday1999
I am not sure I follow your quote. Americans elect their president, he is not appointed. Shall I assume this is yet another "bash Bush" thread? If so, perhaps we could just make a bash Bush forum so it is easier to keep all the threads together. Sorry for the snip but this is starting to get real old, real fast. But still, have a great day!!!

Crybaby, you didn't bash Clinton? That didn't get old?

But still have a great day!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Oh OK I get it.

It's like when I coached little league several years ago.

Sometimes when my team lost, the kids on my team said they lost because the other team "cheated" and the umpires also "cheated" and that was just "unfair."

There was no way of telling them different, you just can't explain things like that to 10-11 years olds. I guess this is just one of them situations?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

If you are comfortable denigrating the lives of Americans(Humans) that lost their lives due to the indiscrepancies of the current administration, then by all means, continue with your obtuse ranting...

But you don't really seem to interact with the information presented. Which indicates that you have an agenda....

What does "RRconservative" stand for?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join