It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Ordinance Inc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Want to but a M60 7.62mm Semi Auto for $8000.00 ?

www.usord.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodAtum
Want to but a M60 7.62mm Semi Auto for $8000.00 ?

www.usord.com...

ill but an M60 ,but i cant afford it. so ill just steal one from somewhere. in anicase the M60 still gots problems in reliability and complexity.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
arent guns like that illegal for non military?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
$8000 for a machine gun! thats insane...

Originally posted by CosaNostra
arent guns like that illegal for non military?

is it? i don't know, can anybody tell me? i think assualt weapons are baned...

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It's perfectly legal to own guns like that, unless you live in California.

If you read the specs you see that it is semi-auto, a fully automatic version would be illegal.

It would still be possible to convert one to full auto.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yup, I live in the US and recently learned on this web site that I can mount a .50 cal semi out on my car and drive to school with it. All I need is the cash and the license.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Yup, I live in the US and recently learned on this web site that I can mount a .50 cal semi out on my car and drive to school with it. All I need is the cash and the license.

to school... don't you think that a bit dangerous... you should make it so that you are the only one who can use it...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   

What state do you live in Westpoint?
Depends what you drive tho dont it? A .50 cal would look a bit strange mounted on a Honda Civic for instance.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Sounds dangerous? How about it is stupid and very dangerous?! But you know the U.S. and our love for guns.

I live in PA by the way.
And I was thinking the Browning would go well with a Cadillac I was planning on getting.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I live in PA by the way.
And I was thinking the Browning would go well with a Cadillac I was planning on getting.

Hydraulic lift through the sunroof

For those who really wondered about them: Fully automatic firearms, or machine guns (known as Title 2 weapons), have been controlled and registered since 1934 (Firearms Act of 1934). Only those civilians that apply for, and hold a Class 3 license may own, keep in their residence, and use FULLY automatic firearms. The (ironically named) Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986, froze the number of Class 3 licenses available, and also ended new production of fully automatics firearms for civilians. Only those firearms registered with the BATF prior to 1986, remain available for sale to Class 3 licensed citizens. Other taxes apply to register and transfer ownership. There are about 120,000 citizen owned machine guns in the USA (BTW, crimes commited with legal MGs are nearly unknown since 1934).

Now, SEMI automatic (one shot only, per pull of the trigger) firearms do not fall under these same restrictions. Many resemble military arms, but do NOT function the same. Semi-auto firearms are used for target shooting, hunting, plinking, and generally having a lot of fun...but not as much fun a full auto! Ownership of semi-auto arms are somewhat restricted in some states, but none are illegal to own.

new topics

top topics

join