It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching for an article - 1960's National Enquirer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm doing a bit of research for my dad. I believe the article that I'm looking for is the first nationally publicized article regarding "cosmic ancestry." The article was apparently centered and four or more pages long (quite an event for the enquirer.) I have emailed the National Enquirer with regards to back issues, archives, or microfiche and have yet to receive a reply. I'll keep you posted as to what they say

I think it would be interesting to read the article to compare to the current views of cosmic ancestry. Also, it must have made quite an impression for my dad to remember it 40 years later, and justify my mom throwing it away.

Right now I'm compiling some current articles on the subject for fear that I'll never be able to find the one that I'm looking for. If anyone can think of anything that I should add, minus the raelian and cultist type movements, help me out by giving me a post and critique if possible.

Here is what I've started to compile:

en.wikipedia.org...
www.panspermia.org... (wow, lot's of data here!)
www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Very interesting Seth....here is what I found:

www.room23.org...
www.biocab.org...

I don't know if this helps or not, but It was fun!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hello Seth,

I would be interested on that article as well for a bit of research i'm doing for myself.If you happen to get a hold of it please U2U me.If there is any money involved for aquiring it i'm willing to pay for it.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thank's for your input CHICKST3R

Originally posted by Bursuc
Hello Seth,

I would be interested on that article as well for a bit of research i'm doing for myself.If you happen to get a hold of it please U2U me.If there is any money involved for aquiring it i'm willing to pay for it.

I would be happy to send you a copy of the article if I should happen to come across it. In fact, if it's out of copy write I'll probably be posting it.

new topics

top topics

join