It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention all members!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I believe you know me well @ PTS, ECK.
Yet the lure of the ATS is overcoming me. I'm afraid I have been given to the dark side.

My only bone of contention is the sign-in @ PTS, as same with BTS. Why sign in at those forums while both are under ATS.com with your ID/password? Make no sense to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
1. Do you ever visit PTS?

2. What do you like about it?

3. What DON'T you like about it?

1. every day

2. keeps politics out of ATS; some good information about US and world politics that I don't get elsewhere

3. not enough members visit

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

You might say PTS is my ATS home.

Its intended purpose.

PTS is yet to reach its potential at this stage to much crap is posted that lowers the quality of PTS. I urge members to put there fingers to there keyboard and U2 Eastcoastkid with any ideas or concerns.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burgess
I'm sorry to say i've never been there.

To be fair i have a hard enough time keeping up with ATS!

Maybe i'll go take a peek now

Here is a screenshot of how MyATS can be configured to show as many forums across ATS, BTS, and PTS as you want:

You can manage MyATS here:

[edit on 05/6/17 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
My only bone of contention is the sign-in @ PTS, as same with BTS. Why sign in at those forums while both are under ATS.com with your ID/password? Make no sense to me.

I agree that's a pain.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Just login once. Takes 20 seconds. Then don't log out.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I haven't been there yet, but I am fairly new to the "_TS" forums. I will make it a point to stop by.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chanteuse
I haven't been there yet, but I am fairly new to the "_TS" forums. I will make it a point to stop by.

We look forward to your participation.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
PTS i havent really been there but ill have peek there

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interseptor
PTS i havent really been there but ill have peek there

I look forward to seeing you there.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You know what PTS needs? Some healthy donkey on elephant action in the emoticons! PTS uses the same emoticons as ATS, while BTS has its own, unique set of fun loving emoticons. Why not have politically inspired emoticons for PTS? Elephant beating Donkey, Donkey beating Elephant, whatever those lesser countries use to symbolize their petty little elective parties, too
(hehe JJ's startin' fires all over the place today!)

Politics is fun, but it's even more fun when it comes with cute little animated smiley faces!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Politics is fun, but it's even more fun when it comes with cute little animated smiley faces!

Yeah, I agree. Good idea.
We'll havta check into that. (You can use the ones from BTS, if you know the codes, in case ya dint know.)

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Nope and I won't in the future either.

It's politics so nothing. I was hoping that it would pull away all the political fanatics from ATS discussion but that did not seem to work.

I like the conspiracy edge to ATS. I think that useless sections like Politics ATS are just watering down ATS. Pointless political ideologies already ruin too many good threads in ATS. It would have been nice to get these people to move to the new section but they won't do that because all the people they want to disrupt are located at ATS discussion.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I appreciate your comments.

A part of the new approach to PTS is to work towards civility in dialogue regardless of members' positions.

I hope that you'll reconsider your view of PTS.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Congrats ECK!

...I go to PTS when a favorite is moved, or if a title is up to click on. ...I don't a) go there specifically because of time constraints, and b) don't post because I'm too dumb to remember my friggin password when I do get there. sigh.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Just tell us what your password is, Sofi, and we'll remind you anytime you need it. We won't do anything else with it, we promise!

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Aww shucks jungle jake. Thanks. ...My password is spinonit, but don't tell anyone else, okay?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
That's wierd, it didn't work...

I mean cool, I'll keep it on record. Any time you need it, just U2U me and I'll give it to ya. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me!

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Congrats ECK!

...I go to PTS when a favorite is moved, or if a title is up to click on. ...I don't a) go there specifically because of time constraints, and b) don't post because I'm too dumb to remember my friggin password when I do get there. sigh.

Thanx! Your password should be the same.

Come on by!

<< 1  2   >>

join