It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African Boys are being murdered as human sacrifices in London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Child Sacrifices in London

"Boys from Africa are being murdered as human sacrifices in London churches.

They are brought into the capital to be offered up in rituals by fundamentalist Christian sects, according to a shocking report by Scotland Yard.

Followers believe that powerful spells require the deaths of "unblemished" male children...."

The article goes on to state they can be bought for as little as 10 pounds!!!

Tell me this isnt true? This is sick.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well, I scoured that site, hoping it would turn out to be a tabloid rag, but I cant find anything that leads me to believe that. I wonder though, if they know the church where this happens at, etc. why havent they raided it and made some arrests? This is truley strange.....and sick

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Another Source

It really sounds like this is a big problem in the UK from the article. However, this was a leaked police investigation, not officially released, and these are only allegations.

The authors pointed out that these were allegations, and they could not test whether they were true.

The article talks about witches being hired to cast spells, and they tell the people that for the truely powerful spells, they need virgin boys unblemished by circumcision. It also mentions a sex/slave ring going on, and that pastors in some churches are decrying some children to be witches, causing domestic violence at the homes of these children.

This one investigation which was released seems to cover two completely different cases, though. On one side there's the slave/sex/sacrifice ring coming up from Africa trafficing children, and there's also an investigation into pastors saying children are possessed or witches. That makes me suspect the validity of the police report leaked to the BBC, unless the article just went on to talk about other things outside of the leaked investigation.

Very disturbing, if true, though. Very disturbing.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
That whole article is sickening.
And is it just me or does this seem completely unacceptable-

"Last month Scotland Yard revealed it had traced just two out of 300 black boys aged four to seven reported missing from London schools in a three-month period.

The true figure for missing boys and girls is feared to be several thousand a year. "

I don't know what the official figure of missing children in the U.K. a year is, but this seems absurdly high! 300 black boys from 4-7 accidentally go missing in a month, i am not buying that!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The BBC has it now:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Looks like they beat the kids as well.

Distrurbing

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just in case anyone missed it the first time around, here is a related thread:

NEWS: 300 Young Children Vanish From London Schools.

new topics

top topics

join