It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope Being Relocated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Does anyone else think its odd that they would move the Pope to another Palace. I mean you would think the Vatacan would be air conditioned... at least for the Pontiff's sake in his old age.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Didn't realize he was being moved... do you have a link? Did they move him by UFO or is he an alien?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Didn't realize he was being moved... do you have a link? Did they move him by UFO or is he an alien?

Sorry I meant to put this on the general chit chat page. You would think the Pope would have air conditioning at least in his private offices and residence.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Its his summer residence in the hills outside rome, he's not that far from rome itself so it would be a lousy place to relocate him to in event of a disaster, i'm sure they have some shiny air-conditioned bunker somewhere waiting for him....

actually...i think i'll look up and see if he has a bunker.

*wanders off*

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The Pope is being moved?,GWB is on a month long vacation?,gee,I wonder who else is code green?,or is it blue?,hmmmmmmm.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think the pope is being relocated to the Bohemian grove, where he belongs.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Wow, all the leaders are being moved around this month, I wonder why!! I'm sure it is just a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
....as the song for the Twilight Zone plays in the background....

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Castel Gandalfo has been a summer residence for the pope's for years. Since it's near a lake, its semi-cool without the aid of air conditioning there.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Wow, all the leaders are being moved around this month, I wonder why!! I'm sure it is just a coincidence.

Uh yeah right... just a coincidence... hmmm hmmm.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Some of the world's leaders are relocating because they are taking a summer holiday, just like everyone else does, and just like they have done in previous years.

The pope is moving out of the vatican because it's too hot for him as there is no air conditioning. No conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
considering the fact that all these posers move to a summer location every year,it would be a perfect time for them to leave someone else in their place to run things,that is probably why,if something were to happen,it would happen at all.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Some of the world's leaders are relocating because they are taking a summer holiday, just like everyone else does, and just like they have done in previous years.

Please show me the previous years that the President, the Vice President, the Secretary of State, the Deputy Secretary of State, and the National Security Advisor all went on vacation at the same time, to the same place. Wouldn't such an event be a major national security risk? One significant incident would seriously disrupt the functioning of the government.

I reference a quote from Cold Anger's post...

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

So you have some major US players "vacationing".... and then you have this released at the beginning of this month:

Senior members of the Bush administration have said there is a very real potential that there will be another al-Qaeda attack on the United States.

news.bbc.co.uk...

And then "al-Qaeda" gets the blame for Jakarta...

Indonesia's defence minister has named an Islamic militant group as the prime suspect in the attack on a luxury US-run hotel in Jakarta.

news.bbc.co.uk...

My opinion is that they are away from DC for a reason, and they are not divulging that information to the general public.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I think the pope is being relocated to the Bohemian grove, where he belongs.

I agree!

Funny, multi-million dollar artwork all over the Vatican, and his residence doesn't have AC...
Hell, in Florida, even our bathrooms usually have AC, hehe....

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
whispers say look to the vatican,
air conditioning failed,
freon escaped and kills ozone layer.
vatican plots take off while the football sleeps.
the football is the pope's hat.

look to jacarta.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Nostrodamus on crack, hehe...

top topics

join