It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a "conspiracy" - Link to a fact ! Proof 2004 Prez Election was stolen !!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Not A Conspiricy - Its A F A C T !!!

I know it won't make a difference. Too many of you, and the rest of the public are brain dead, or 1 level above being a zombie. Its 50% of your, and the rest of the public's fault - got the Aspartame & Nutra-Sweet in too much of the food supply. (It makes microscopic holes in the brain, makes ya more lethargic, and 100+ other side effects). Add the flouride in drinking water (and toothpaste), saccharin people put in coffee, .... more poisons people unknowingly poison theirselves with every single day, hour, minute.

So why am I about to post one of the most explosive evidence of how the Republicans, Bush, ......and on a much higher level the Skull and Bones secret society (you know em? The guys who control BOTH the democrats and republicans!) ............. on purpose stole the 2nd re-election of Bush to become President of the USA?

Its like this, I dont have the power to change anything. Neither do you, and the rest of the public. The NWO, the Skull and Bones secret society, and all the other secret societies, will get their way. Their plans will go forward as usual. (Their only worries are other secret societies, and any in-fighting among theirselves.)
BUT by me giving you, and everyone else this info, and trading info with you all, WE all at least will not panic whenever s*** happens.

"Hmmm... Bush, the Republicans, and the Skull and Bones secret society stole the 2nd election? Intresting. Now I know why things are happening. Now I know whats REALLY going on. No chance of me ever panicking now! Let me go back to enjoying my life and whatever makes me happy."

And you, me, everyone who now knows all this, knows the bigger, bigger, bigger, bigger, picture, will waste less of our time on junk. Like the smaller, smaller, smaller picture/pictures!

Instead of "OMG OMG OMG! Look whats going on! OMG OMG OMG! We gotta do someting! OMG OMG OMG! AHHHHHH"
Like yesterday some volunteer was walking along and tried to get me to sign for some democrat thing. She wouldn't listen to me when I told her about the Skull and Bones secret society controling the democrats and republicans. She still thinks there's 2 seperate parties who are against each other LOL! Let her continue wasting her time and life.

BTW everyone MAKE DAMN SURE TO SAVE IT!
I dont know how long it'll stay up at that link!!

[edit on 16-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
.....WOW! At first I just thought you were kidding with all that fluoride stuff. You know, there is one thing that separates insanely paranoid people and active people who make a difference: evidence. You might want to check up on that one some day........when you are ready.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I see what he is saying here, but, and there is a but.

I live in Ohio, all of the months leading up to the election the polls were pretty much dead even. Watching the election results come in that day, FROM THE EXIT POLLS, the election was pretty much dead even.

Therefor, by their own reasoning, (exit poll results far off from actual results) there is no conclusive evidence for fraud.

This is one of the best efforts I have seen, and still could possibly be truly used, but not conclusive.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
well if it was stolen i wonder why Kerry didnt do anithing abou it. a man like him should have prevent this election from being "stolened".

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
But on another note, most of this pretty much just says one thing about American politics. While you say that ultimately the Skull and Crossbones is responsible, you really blame only Republicans and Bush.

If all of us on this Board are to come together in the name of truth, we have to learn to separate ourselves from political affiliation. This is exactly what they don't want us to do.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Reality is always a sore issue to many. I find it revolting but im able to deal with the truth, shocking as it is.
Poor us.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Reality is always a sore issue to many. I find it revolting but im able to deal with the truth, shocking as it is.
Poor us.

All of us "normal people" hope to be as cool as you guys someday. Ahh, I'll keep the search up, but I just can't find the elusive entrance to the Elite Club.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
I know it won't make a difference. Too many of you, and the rest of the public are brain dead, or 1 level above being a zombie. Its 50% of your, and the rest of the public's fault - got the Aspartame & Nutra-Sweet in too much of the food supply. (It makes microscopic holes in the brain, makes ya more lethargic, and 100+ other side effects). Add the flouride in drinking water (and toothpaste), saccharin people put in coffee, .... more poisons people unknowingly poison theirselves with every single day, hour, minute.

So why am I about to post one of the most explosive evidence of how the Republicans, Bush, ......and on a much higher level the Skull and Bones secret society (you know em? The guys who control BOTH the democrats and republicans!) ............. on purpose stole the 2nd re-election of Bush to become President of the USA?

Sorry for the long quote, but I just wanted to illustrate a point. You spent that much space insulting your audience, then ranting about overused cliches before you even once touched upon the meat of the subject. This is not the most constructive fashion for getting someone to read your post, it merely makes the poster look like an arrogant n00b. I'm not saying you are, but it certainly gives that appearance.

Now, on with the meat of your post.

Clinton Eugene Curtis "Sworn Statements Regarding: Software Designed to Steal Votes". This is proof of nothing.

from Demopedia
He claims that he developed a prototype "vote stealing" program which could be used for "flipping" any number of votes in any specific races in an election from one candidate to an opposing candidate. He does NOT claim that this software was ever deployed or successfully used in an actual election.

One of my friends writes virus code. A lot. He has never actually released any of them, they were mainly to build his skills, and test his own machine's and LAN's defenses. Some of them never worked, most did. Does this make him a criminal, or link him to any sort of virus outbreaks?

Additionally, I fail to see how the Florida Department of Transportation somehow was made privy to the secret inner-workings of some NWO-like conspiracy to place Bush in office for another 4 years.

Now, I'm not saying I don't think there was some dirty business in the 2004 Election. In fact, I'd really be honestly surprised if there wasn't. But it's nothing new, and I fail to see how the food by-products you mentioned have any bearing whatsoever on the topic.

My advice is this:

1.) There's already a thread on the election fraud. In fact, there's a LOT of threads on it.

2.) In the future, when posting something as "Fact" and "Proof", make sure it's actually a fact, and that it's proof. This testimony is neither. "Facts" are indisputable. It is a FACT that the Earth revolves around the Sun. It is NOT a Fact that the Election was rigged, it is a logical conclusion based upon evidence and speculation. "Proof" is the sum of all evidence that makes a "Fact" indisputable. Astronomical charts, corresponding timelines, and mathmatical forumlae are all PROOF that the Earth Revolves around the Sun. Curtis's testimony is NOT proof that the election was rigged, it is merely testimony, the lowest form of evidence.

By posting something as "Fact" and "Proof" when it is, in fact, neither, you only hurt your cause by angering people that would otherwise be interested.

3.) Stay on topic. You threw in a lot of stuff about food additives. Unless you have some unposted thread linking flouride, saccharine, and so forth, to election fraud, I'd suggest not doing that in the future.

Anyway, I don't mean to harp, but just helping you be taken more seriously on something I personally believe happened, but as a neutral observer, would have laughed at. You want to convince people of your cause? First you need to learn to present it professionally.

Sincerely,

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
.....WOW! At first I just thought you were kidding with all that fluoride stuff. You know, there is one thing that separates insanely paranoid people and active people who make a difference: evidence. You might want to check up on that one some day........when you are ready.

It looks at first you agree with me, then at the end you disagree.
Google all the chemical names I list. The most leathal is Aspartame which also goes by the name of Nutra-Sweet. (Yes THE nutra-sweet you see on the cover of every diet food, drink, on and on.). There's even a new book at Barnes & Noble, and every major bookstore called Sweet Poison which goes into more details about Aspartame aka Nutra-Sweet.

Saccharin is the next one. Its used by millions of people every day in their coffee.
Flouride is a chemical waste product. For decades companies simply threw it away. In the 1980's some enterprising person came up with the idea of putting it into the public drinking water and saying its good for everyone. Americans werent having problems keeping their teeth clean for decades before.
More about the poison known as Flouride

And more info about Flouride

Brutal information about Flouride

Its a chemeical waste product.

The sources are there. Now what?

And back to the main subject of this thread. I'm blatantly showing a source, a link, a video, of hardcore proof the most recent presidential election was fixed, a sham, was stolen.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
well if it was stolen i wonder why Kerry didnt do anithing abou it. a man like him should have prevent this election from being "stolened".

*1 million sighs*
*in a calm voice*
Bush and Kerry are members of the same secret society.
There are no democrats. There are no republicans. Its 1 party, being run, controled, rulled, ordered, by 1 group. A secret group. Its name is the Skull and Bones secret society.

(And there's more secret societies above them! But I don't want to give ya too much new information more than you can handle.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally posted by SuperKyle
But on another note, most of this pretty much just says one thing about American politics. While you say that ultimately the Skull and Crossbones is responsible, you really blame only Republicans and Bush.

There's no way I can "really blame" Bush and Republicans then at the same time "utimatly blame" the Skull and Bones secret society.
The Skull n Bones run and rule and control Bush and the republicans. (as well as Kerry and the democrats.).
In this specific case, the road to blame passes through the republican camp, the bush camp, as it heads towards the Skull and Bones secret society.

Originally posted by SuperKyle
If all of us on this Board are to come together in the name of truth, we have to learn to separate ourselves from political affiliation. This is exactly what they don't want us to do.

Im already together. Im not behind any political party. Since I know for a fact there are no political parties when one looks at the bigger, bigger, bigger, bigger, bigger, picture. You and I agree more than maybe you know.
I on purpose brought up the Skull n Bones secret society in order to make sure no one could say I was blaming Bush and Republicans.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That's very convenient. You make an outrageous claim, but have a failsafe in that anyone who disagrees is stupid.

Let me explain:

The sun is smaller than the Earth. Science is a big lie to conceal the truth. Don't believe science. If you do, then you are stupid.

See! Two can play that game.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well, thelibra said it infinitely more succinctly than I'm able...

So where is this hard evidence, exactly?

(oh. About the nutrasweet thing. Books are also available about how chocolate causes cancer, about how tap water is causing cancer in England, and a zillion other topics - publishing a book does not imply there's any truth therein)

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The Skull & Bones are nothing more than a former frat party of the elite who undoubtedly serve the NWO/Illuminati. With the leg work of Prescott and George Bush Sr. they have managed to infiltrate control within the CIA, which now serves the mandate of the Skulls. The Skulls are simply an American division of the NWO/Bilderbergs who openly express intents to form a one-world government. The originator of this thread has managed to grasp the obvious when it comes to the current American dictatorship, however, he/she lacks research into the matter. Believe me, the democrats/republican two party system is nothing more than a public display of false control, the ones who control the country sit at the largest board room in the world.

Here's my theory why this conspiracy could be true..

The Bush and Clinton families have been in consecutive presidential titles since 1981, that makes 24 consecutive years!
Many political pundits have agreed Hillary stands a good chance to win 2008. If we factor in Jeb Bush to succeed Hillary after she goes two terms, well that could potentially be 40 years total..

The only evidence I have of the Skulls controlling the two party political system within in America is well, my gut feeling, yes not much substance when carrying an argument/debate on ATS. However!.. John Heinz (R) was undoubtedly assassinated with his colleague who were prepared to blow open the Iran-Contra case, check it out, it was an opportunistic moment to snuff out both loud mouths in a mid-air helicopter plane crash. Teresa Heinz only a year later hooked up with John Kerry (D) which were introduced by George H.W Bush (R) at an environmental ball in Brazil. Odd, seems like someone got rich instantaneously while in the process handed the enormous family fortune to the political enemy in John Kerry (D). So there's evidence of the flip flopping of wives, assassinations and oil barons attending environmental sworays introducing deviant love birds that all attended Yale university under the frat party of Skull & Bones.

There's more to the story, but I have difficulty explaining these things in English..
Al Gore is an outsider, he won the 2000 election and most of the world knew the obvious. Sure he caused a stink, but flash the might and power of the Bilderbergs/Skulls/NWO and their love of air plane assassinations, well, let's just say you would've conceded too.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Syntaxer, I always enjoy your posts. From the goofy Rick Moranis photo (I think) to the Way Out There commentary, you always make for an entertaining read. So please don't take my constant disagreements as an attack, but rather a "stone-faced" counterpoint to some interesting (if a bit extreme) claims.

Originally posted by syntaxer
John Heinz (R) was undoubtedly assassinated with his colleague who were prepared to blow open the Iran-Contra case, check it out, it was an opportunistic moment to snuff out both loud mouths in a mid-air helicopter plane crash. Teresa Heinz only a year later hooked up with John Kerry (D) which were introduced by George H.W Bush (R) at an environmental ball in Brazil. Odd, seems like someone got rich instantaneously while in the process handed the enormous family fortune to the political enemy in John Kerry (D). So there's evidence of the flip flopping of wives, assassinations and oil barons attending environmental sworays introducing deviant love birds that all attended Yale university under the frat party of Skull & Bones.

You mentioned that you weren't from America, so I figured I'd let you in on a little secret. There's a LOT of caste-inbreeding in America. From Hollywood and MTV couples who swap partners faster than square-dancers, to Politicians who have been seeing the same faces for 50 years. People who make it to the White House tend to -stay- in the White House. Why? Because the way our particular political system is set up, the election always favors the encumbant. Sometimes political enemies switch sides, or fraternize for social occasions, or not even fraternize, but are in the same place, at the same, because it's THE place to be seen at that moment.

This does not in and of itself make a conspiracy, it just means that the encumbant already has a political following (whereas the challenger has to gain a fresh one), and that politicians are little better than entertainers when it comes to relationships.

And I can't even really fault them for keeping most of their fraternizing "In the Family" as it were. Most politicians at the White House level are always going to rubbing elbows with each other, because it makes scheduling, security, and paparazzi a lot more convenient. If the senators were constantly going to trailer parks and apartments to visit friends and family, it would look really bad in the press. But if they're going to visit the CEO of some Big Company at their Manse in the Rockies for some Political Gala, it just looks normal.

...of course, it could also be that they are all Reptillian Psychic Vampires from Atlantis, but I think Homeowner's Insurance is more their racket.

There's more to the story, but I have difficulty explaining these things in English..

Where are you from, out of curiosity? Your English is outstanding.

Al Gore is an outsider, he won the 2000 election and most of the world knew the obvious. Sure he caused a stink, but flash the might and power of the Bilderbergs/Skulls/NWO and their love of air plane assassinations, well, let's just say you would've conceded too.

So are these the same people that threatened Perot?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
Syntaxer, I always enjoy your posts. From the goofy Rick Moranis photo (I think) to the Way Out There commentary, you always make for an entertaining read. So please don't take my constant disagreements as an attack, but rather a "stone-faced" counterpoint to some interesting (if a bit extreme) claims.

Well thank ya libra. Regarding the photo avatar, it's actually Robert Caradine from the Revenge of the Nerds series. His character in the movie is Louis Skolnick that shares the same last name as my all-time favorite "conspiracy theorist" Sherman Skolnick.

You mentioned that you weren't from America, so I figured I'd let you in on a little secret. There's a LOT of caste-inbreeding in America. From Hollywood and MTV couples who swap partners faster than square-dancers, to Politicians who have been seeing the same faces for 50 years.

I must admit libra, I have noticed you enjoy the role of a sobering nature, you do provide a strong case to defend your stance on over the counter conspiracy theories, meaning one could potentially buy into it just about anywhere.
Although your scholarly comments are always well laid out and a pleasure to read, however, my opinion is that you search for excuses rather than probe into the probability of a conspiracy theory. Of course no offence to you, I'm sure you have the intellectual capacity to embrace a reasonable/probable conspiracy theory when you see one. Like you mentioned, perhaps we are opposites set out to countpoint each other? I'll continue to thoroughly enjoy initiating the "extreme" claims, where you take pride in providing the ATS "ying and the yang" with a sobering excuse, ooops I meant explanation..
On that note, John Heinz was assassinated in a freak helicopter small plane crash which undoubtedly was a missile/global hawk. So you better accept that Libra, cus stone cold Rick Moranis said so!
(jk)

People who make it to the White House tend to -stay- in the White House. Why?

Most importantly, we should also question the methods of how they tend to stay in the White House and the criminal activity which may follow. No countering that comment Libra when I can clearly throw Nixon to solidify my argument!

...of course, it could also be that they are all Reptillian Psychic Vampires from Atlantis, but I think Homeowner's Insurance is more their racket.

Careful now, I've heard this before, which is a common method used by, by, uh disinformation agents serving the Dark side of the Sith overlord.. Not Reptilian Psychic Vampires..

Where are you from, out of curiosity? Your English is outstanding.

My parents immigrated to America from Asia when I was 12, so I'm American and proud of it
However, I currently reside in Toronto Canada 'eh' where I work for an enviromental solutions company. At times, you might notice I do suffer from having to learn the english language at a later development stage than most individuals, vocabulary wise.

So are these the same people that threatened Perot?

Perot's critics (and Hollywood which is controlled btw) routinely brand him as "crazy" to squash growing public support for a new party, in Perot's case the Reform. Perot is a servant agent, or crazy court jester to disinform American citizens that would solidify a two-party system in American politics for good (rep/dem). Now everyone thinks voting on a 3rd tier political party is absolutely ludicrous. Ross Perot NWO mission accomplished paving way in the systematical takeover of mankind..... hehehe

Meaning we're doomed...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

1)the popular vote does not decide the election, the electoral college does.
2) Al gore didn't carry his HOME state of tenn. All he had to do to win was win the state he grew up in.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
1)the popular vote does not decide the election, the electoral college does.
2) Al gore didn't carry his HOME state of tenn. All he had to do to win was win the state he grew up in.

Who needs Tennessee when you got Florida? Or wait, Jeb Bush has Florida.. EEer, but who was the fellow who said to "mark my words" we got Florida.. Well dangit ya'll, now I'm confused...

Hopefully that cleared it up for ya..

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Sometimes i meet people who talk nonsence to me, like you, on the subway. First i tell them with a friendly smile on my face to go to hell, if they do not respect my warning and take my smile as an invitation to speak on, i bitchslap them untill they cry for mercy. i am not a violent psycho, but for some people words are just not enought. i really would enjoy to meet you on the subs one day.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You have voted feyd rautha for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

you said it as perfectly as possible feyd.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

no.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join