It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I woke up from a very lucid dream/vision this morning. Approximately 7am 6/15/05

Confusing because there was debris everywhere but it appeared to be a lobby in a school, airport, or hotel.

In anycase, the building appeared to be splitting in two and one half was falling. There were brochures and flyers everywhere which is why I say it was possibly a lobby.

I felt determined, I wasnt in fear, it felt normal for some reason and btw I got out before I woke up.

Im not ready to make a prediction because there are three ways to go with this.

1. Premonition--It was an earthquake or attack on the building/area

2. Wish Fulfillment-I work at a hotel and I hate it

3. I projected into someone else who really delt with this or will.

Note: It could be my hotel but that would suck, I dont hate it that much, hardly ever, just once in a while.

And no, this does not belong in the prediction forum because A) its not for member predictions B) Im not ready to form a prediction C) I actually want input from the Remote Viewers, Psychics, and Empaths if you have any.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hi Dragonfly, I read your post this morning, just about 1 hour 30 mins ago & honestly I just didn't think much about it at all, I just really blew it off as some silly hocus pocus stuff. Then just now as I've logged back onto the net, on my homepage which updates throughout the day with the latest world news, I saw the headline, "One Child Dead In School Siege"!

As soon as I saw this I immediately thought of your post which I'd viewed earlier. Here's the link to the story: www.sky.com...

Could this have something to do with your dream?

Mod edit-to fix link

[edit on 16-6-2005 by asala]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Ohh GOD. It's possible

I didnt look around for any signs or wording but it definately is possible. I dont know what country or anything I was in. I was instantly there at a certain point and when I got out, I woke up. If there were survivors than it could be the place. but it may not matter since I got out but into another corridor not outside.

I'll look up that link and btw thank-you.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
DragonflyKingdom-

can i ask if you have visions often?

I also experience the same thing, but i dont tend to ever have enough info to predict when and where.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
They call me Henny Penny.

I think of an explosion at least once a day. *shivers* Our minds are suffering and tormented lately. Could this be what the NWO wants?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
That link wasnt it. It wasnt a third world country.

It was modern within the USA, Canada, UK or something.

My only theory is it was a warning that the earthquakes in California were going to begin since I seen news bulletins afterward . Also, there were quakes as far as South America that triggered others so I cannot pinpoint a location.
I wish I looked at the people that were there but it all happened too fast yet lengthy compared to other travels and, they were all running.

I need to see the people because I can sometime navigate a persons cultural/racial makeup.

ASALA- I have them often but different types. This type, not so often.
Its too much to handle at this time and the "powers that be" know that ( I think)
All I know is I was sooooooo tired when I woke up and I was tired all night at work. I even had bags under my eyes and I dont get those.

Classic symptoms of a travel through time or dimension ( for me anyway ). Its obvious I wasnt sleeping during that time even e.
Most of them are regular dreams/visions that I can interpret but choose not too, other type is Astral where I go to a place or project into someone else.

This thread has allowed me to think up a different interpretation strategy/experiment, Ill need more books for this. I'll see what I come up with fromt he one book I have on dreams.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
They call me Henny Penny.

I think of an explosion at least once a day. *shivers* Our minds are suffering and tormented lately. Could this be what the NWO wants?

I dont "think" about anything regarding explosions or war unless Im watching the news. Incidentally, I dont watch the news anymore just once every week or so versus every day.

But I dont get your point.......are you saying these events trigger my visions like your thoughts??? I doubt it
But you still may be onto something....I'm sure the gov have there own mystics working for them no matter what they say and so do our enemies ya never know what we can tap into unknowingly.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Please it is just your mind playing out possible events because you have been watching the news. I see stuff like that all the time and it means nothing. Yes there could be a big earthquake soon but every mother and her child knows that.

I think thursday is a likely day for the big one to happen, but nobody really knows for sure.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think more and more people with have dreams like this, although it may not be visions. What I think could happen is that more and more people are now aware of a lot of horrible things going on in the world , like the middle east, 911, the threat of more 911 type attacks, etc. People are thinking about this stuff more now so it could be natrual that their minds will dream simular things as it is on their mind more.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I dont really watch the news anymore and the reply mentioning every week or so is even a stretch. My dream had nothing to do with the war or the news. In fact, I dont pay any attention to it, and it wasnt until after the dream that I watched the news to see if anything resembled it. Before that it was at least a week. I stress, at least.

And for a little background on a typical day. I have a certain lineup of shows I watch every morning after work. I go to bed after them and wake up in the evening to start my work night all over. The news isnt part of the lineup at all unless I make it and Id rather not.

War is a part of life (unfortunately) and I am not worried, traumatized or anything like that because of it. I listen,....or not, and move on. It means nothing to me,..... it will pass.

and remember, it may not be literal. I just posted what I saw. There are other types of dreams. It may be more specific to me after interpretation. It was just so disturbing, I posted it. The possibilities vary but Im not going to dismiss it by saying the current events probably triggered it. I just dont believe that from deep within. Especially when I could care less.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
When I heard news reports of the bombing in the UK, I automatically flashed back to the dream/vision.

I know what the debunkers will say, actually they've said the stuff already in this thread but the dream seems to be in line with this event. Considering what I seen, typed, and remember.

And I dont say these things to hope I am right either because if I am then lives are lost but I do know they are warnings. I'm still working at this whole vision thing and dealing with reality at the same time but after 4 going on 5 years of this, I know the difference between mindgarbage and something genuinly moving.

So save your comments for a newbie, Im only interested in supporters or believers.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm going to share something here that I've generally kept very much "hidden away". I'm not sure why, really - perhaps because it's quite personal, and I'm still unsure as to what, if anything, it means.

So. As some of you might've noticed, I'm something of a skeptic regarding things like visions, predicting the future, etc etc. I'm generally incredibly "eyebrow raised" about such things.

But I have two experiences to share.

On Sept 5, 2001 (my Mum's birthday), I called her in England and we chatted. As you do. Whilst on the phone, I had an incredibly unsettling "flash" of imagery. My then-husband was due to fly out to California the following week, on the 11th (incidentally the day before my birthday, and the day of my gran's birthday - my Mum's mother). I told my Mum I'd call her back...I had to write something down very quickly.

This is what I'd written:

"11th...oh s**t, tell G he should change his flight to the 10th. Huge airplane crash...why the heck am I seeing three planes though?! TWO planes can't crash on the same day. Three most certainly can't. Must talk to Aunty S about this" .

I have no conclusions to make of this; I don't know whether I truly "saw" anything, or whether I was simply putting an "absolute worse case scenario" together in my head and that what actually transpired on Sept 11 was coincidence.

Anyway. Moving on.

The following year, on my birthday, I saw in my hometown newspaper that an old schoolmate of mine was getting married in Bali, the following month. I went through all of the "awww, that's so sweet" sentiments, and not for the first time, wished I was back in England as I was terribly homesick.

On the phone again to my Mum (hmmm. This is becoming repetitive, non?), we chatted and talked about who was doing what in the town (it's a small town. We're all inherent gossipmongers!), yada yada yada. And once again I had to cut short the call, and write "something down".

This is what I wrote:

"Leanne is getting married in Bali....so why am I really really afraid that she won't come back? I just had this really obscenely terrifying "vision" of dead bodies in a bloody nightclub of all places, right about when she's due to get married".

Again, I really can't say what, if anything, this shows.

Thankfully, Leanne was married the day before the bombs (which took place on October 12th 2002), and came home safely. But 200 others didn't, as we now know.

My Mum was present (albeit via phone contact) with me during both episodes. Was this a factor? I don't know.

Her father was a self-proclaimed "medium", who read tea-leaves and cards (amongst other things. Ahem), and he passed on these skills to my Aunty S.

I never did get a chance to discuss these visions with her though, but that's largely because I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Anyway, there we go.

I'm still not sure why I shared this....

Heat-driven insomnia, perhaps?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I feel that you have replied because you want some answers. Possibly a calling of some sort. Threads like this will set us on our path to answers we seek but only when we can handle them.

Its clear certain abilities are innate in your family and I think conversing with your mother connects you. It's probably the only time your fully at ease, and receptive to such an experience.

Try bringing up different events/people during your conversations and write down what you see or feel. It's gonna take lots of trial and error and sometime the visions needs translation through symbolism vs. literal.

It's possible you will need that connection until you explore your actual abilities if you are even interested. Another thing that comes to mind is how gifts seem to progress through each generation. My great grandfather was a true herbalists ( no books no medicine, he knew exactly what to get for an ailment) and my great grandmother had the visions, ESP, read the leaves and all that.
Anyway, I say this because there is a overabundance of Medium and Empaths these days and for the true ones, you will be able to intercept visions. Maybe you should check it out. One was called "The Empath Report" and it will help you determine if you are in fact an empath.

Good luck on your path, just read and feel what you read.

new topics

top topics

join