It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Movie "The Deal"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Written by a former vice president of Goldman, Sachs & Co. in collaboration with the former head of the Goldman Sachs Oil and Gas department; The Deal is a wake-up call for America. Against the backdrop of a Middle East oil war against radical
fundamentalists, The Deal tells the story of a proposed merger between an American and a Russian oil company, and the lengths and depths to which our country will find itself forced to descend in pursuit of the next “black crack fix” unless we dramatically change our ways.
What's more, it’s a film you can and should take your moderate and conservative friends to—an entertaining thriller with top-notch stars and a healthy dollop of sex and
violence. Made on a shoestring budget rather than allow the major studios to water down its message (or focus group it to death), The Deal also paints an unusually realistic portrait of Wall Street, providing the first clear window on a world that has long fascinated many.

Bottom line: in addition to great entertainment, The Deal is a terrific jumping off point for serious discussions about the real crisis our country will face long before the first Social Security check bounces, and what to do about it.

www.thedealthemovie.com...

This looks really good but I'm sure I'll be waiting until the DVD comes out before I can see this, as its a limited release. Hopefully it wont be too late.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by Thatoneguy]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy

Written by a former vice president of Goldman, Sachs & Co. in collaboration with the former head of the Goldman Sachs Oil and Gas department; The Deal is a wake-up call for America. Against the backdrop of a Middle East oil war against radical

Anything that was made from a Goldman Sachs perspective should be taken with a grain of salt. After all, Goldman Sachs is one of the biggest NWO funders in the world, perhaps the biggest ever.

[edit on 6/16/2005 by the_oleneo]

join