It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dos attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What is going on with the dos attacks?? I think this is the first time an attack affected my life.

I am unable to log into Checkfree to pay my bills. I have been trying to log in since 7 this morning.. it is now after midnight.

Anybody having simular problems? Who's going to cover my late fees???

[edit on 16-6-2005 by doobles]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobles
What is going on with the dos attacks?? I think this is the first time an attack affected my life.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by doobles]

How do you know it's a dos attack? Maybe they're down for other reasons. Maybe it's just your connection or computer that is the problem and not them. Have you checked all the alternatives?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I believe it was in the news.. google and yahoo are affected by this too.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Well, I don't have a login for them but thier page seems to come up ok for me. I can get as far as trying to access thier security but that's it. Can you also get that far?

A dos attack would be taking down their whole site I imagine.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I believe google and yahoo are ok now.. I was on yahoo earlier today the page was slow but I was still getting data. I can't recall using google for anything today..

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I believe we're running slow on here right now. Looks like low bandwidth may have kicked in too. Could be me though.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
aol has been in the news recently over dos zombies. i havnt heard anything of large attacks on google or yahoo though.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
yeah sure you got a bad connection, it must be a dos attack, that is the only posibility.

dont waste my time again DAU(PEBKAC to say it in english)!

top topics

join