It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This site is full of disinfo agents

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
This thread is still going???

A couple posters in this thread seriously think most of us are disinfo agents or just disinfoing for no reason. One has already put me on ignore for thinking otherwise.. either way. This thread should end, all it does it showcase the stuff that this forum is made fun of for in the first place.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The main problem I'm having with this thread is that, because not all of us believe in Lacerta, we must be trying to prevent the truth from getting out. I really do not see any logic in that at all.

If Lacerta and Dulce are the truth, then I'd bet my bottom dollar that, once there was something more to go on, every last one of us would believe it. Hell, I've even written an article on here saying that Dulce is possible and maybe even a little reasonable (the existance of the base, not necessarily what has happened there.) I spent a big chunk of my own time researching it, and not even just reading the different eyewitness accounts and reports. But I have no proof one way or the other that it exists.

Now if I told you that my mailbox just turned into a great big ice cream cone, would you believe me? Probably not. Would it be fair of me to start claiming that you're preventing the truth from coming out because you don't believe me? Not in the slightest. If I had a picture of it, that might be a little different. If I invited everyone to come over and take a look at it, that would be different as well.

What would you guys do if the person who wrote that interview decided to come out and "Yeah, it was a fake. Just yankin yer all's chain is all."? Would you take that as the truth, or would you instantly go to "He was forced to say that by the government."?

I love the whole concept of "I have the truth, but you aren't ready/I'm not telling so I can watch you squirm." That's a great way to get people to believe.
If you guys are wanting us to know the truth, then give it to us if you have it. If not, then why mention it? If you're not going to "enlighten" people, then don't call us unenlightened, and don't give us crap about not believing you or contradicting you.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words...

Thought this represented this thread well:

EDIT: Locked by request from thread author.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Gazrok]

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join