It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This site is full of disinfo agents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
In your defense Sirus, I will say that your signature quote does make sense to me, so I am willing to give you the benifet of the doubt that you may have some good points to make on what you feel the truth or some of the truth may be. but I question your "like to see them 'squirm" remarks as someone who is even paying attention to what he put down as his signature quote.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
Well then Sirus, enlighten us all with what you have found out from your "long life" studies of whatever you are talking about? You must have a lot of proof to back it all up? I'm 38 by the way and have also been "studying" since I was about 18 (mainly the Revelations of the Bible, Quantum theories, Near Death expirences and O.B.E.'s, Aliens/U. F.O.'s, etc). However, I am not about to say I know the definative truth about anything. I have had my own "expirences" with things and feel I "know" certain things. But to say I have a cut and dry definate scope of what may or may not being going down in the world, out in space, etc. etc. etc., how does one do this with no solid proof to show others?
Please Sirus, enlighten us all to what exactly the truth is you are talking about and what exactly is making so many squirm as you put it? alos why would you enjoy wacthing others squirm if you are indeed so enlightened?

[edit on 16-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

Wow, you are defensive!!
How many times have you been clinically dead over 15 minutes?
All the questions anyone ever has/had is answered by the Light.Mine have been.
I do not respond to bible-thumping, as that gets nobody anywhere.
Scientific proof is immediately destroyed by black ops even if it requires killing the owner. Any proof I may/ would have will remain secret until my death time is here..
I think your sincerity is admirable, just try to remain calm, as getting upset makes them 'see' their ploys work..

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
How do we prove who is the disinfo agent?
Am I?
Are you?

Giant Onions are the real truth. That Giant Onions come from a distant universe inside the molecule of single grain of sand. It's true, they created this universe, and live with us in peace.

This being said, those who spread the truth will either be loved or eaten. They will judge you every tuesday depending on how you have treated regualr vegatables during the last week. This is if you spread the truth, as do I, but I treat vegatables right.

Scientific proof of the Giant Onions will not found because Giant Onions use laws of physics not yet discovered, and "travel" and "dance" through the light and holy light and secretly hide evidence, the other evidence is destroyed by the black ops.

So, YOU ARE THE DISINFO AGENTS. I give you the real truth. I like to see you squirm when you ignore me because your scared.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

link   
Also Sirus, what does it matter what you have "read" since you were 5? Is that not the topic of this thread, in that how does anyone know what they read is the "truth" just because someone wrote that it is. And even if there is "truth" in what any of us read, is it not possible that the whole truth is not in what we have read or that we may not be able to see the whole truth in what we have read? I am talking more about all the Alien type of material that is out there.

link   

In your defense Sirus, I will say that your signature quote does make sense to me, so I am willing to give you the benifet of the doubt that you may have some good points to make on what you feel the truth or some of the truth may be. but I question your "like to see them 'squirm" remarks as someone who is even paying attention to what he put down as his signature quote.

IF a person sinks low enough to lie and disinform, there is no hope for their soul, so I say;;'let them squirm as they care not what karma they are creating.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Again Sirus, if you have been dead and brought back, then why not share what you have been told or learned? It could only help all of humanity, could it not. and everything I have ever "read" about near death expirencers is that they come back wanting to share what they were told or learned. So why do you take the smug attitude of wanting to watch others "squirm" if you know a truth that could help them? It hardley semms the attitude of someone who was in the light as you say you have been. Sounds more like someone who is on the side of darkness, does it not?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
>>How do you make your living?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I believe the truth in what you just said about those who misinform on purpose and how it is related to karma. Again though, why not tell others this in an effort to make them think about what they might be doing so that they might change their ways. Do you not think that by you taking delight in watching others "squirm" is not negative karma for you?

[edit on 16-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
in my spare time I do hospice and
voluntary mental health volunteerism..

You volunteer as the guy NOT to become?
If so, that's nice.

Glad to see you help out.
Scaring those insane people out of insanity by showing them where rock bottom is.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ksnaz, in a way it is funny, what you said. But in reality if he does those things "hospice" and helping the mentally ill, it is very honorable on his part (and i mean that).

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Again Sirus, if you have been dead and brought back, then why not share what you have been told or learned? It could only help all of humanity, could it not. and everything I have ever "read" about near death expirencers is that they come back wanting to share what they were told or learned. So why do you take the smug attitude of wanting to watch others "squirm" if you know a truth that could help them? It hardley semms the attitude of someone who was in the light as you say you have been. Sounds more like someone who is on the side of darkness, does it not?

You bes' not be judging who is in the dark..ROFL
link to my ndes.I have nothing else to say to you, greg...bye.

nderf.org...'s_nde.htm

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Ksnaz, in a way it is funny, what you said. But in reality if he does those things "hospice" and helping the mentally ill, it is very honorable on his part (and i mean that).

Ks,

I have you on ignore.Have a happy life..
I do not need negativity.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I really wish I could honor him for it, but I actually feel he is a threat to the health of mental patients if he is in charge of trying to get them better. I am actually a little bothered that he would be allowed to help.

I read the link he provided. He travelled to diffrent dimensions and this is straight from his experiences ->

"There were 7 I was allowed to view, including one very strange plane where I could look inside a giant morass where souls were being tortured sexually, etc in all types of vile forms. They "thought" they were trapped when all they had to do was to look up and there was a path to the LIGHT. Not seeking seemed to be their doom? I screamed at them, but it seems they could not hear."

He actually thinks he travelled dimensions and went there.

EDIT - > LOL, He ignored me, lol before he saw this message. Wow, he woulda freaked if he saw this one. He deserves negativity, as an older and experienced man he should face is troubles not hide from them. He needs mental help, and the fact he thinks he can provide it bothers me.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

link   
I never judge anyone Sirus. I am making observations on your own comments of what you are saying. It seems to me that anyone who likes watching anyone else "squirm" for any reason would have nothing to do with the "light". Are you going to say you disagree with that? As far as me, I walked on and in the dark side with and without really knowing it and it is now something I regret everyday. I try my best to walk on the right way of things and just pray that I can be forgiven for my darker days. either way i have not been able to forgive myself for walking in the dark side when I really was someone who knew better. So, one of the things I have learned to not do is "judge" others. However based on your own comments, I think you know what I am talking about on watching others "squirm" and the dark side.

link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon

I really wish I could honor him for it, but I actually feel he is a threat to the health of mental patients if he is in charge of trying to get them better. I am actually a little bothered that he would be allowed to help.

I read the link he provided. He travelled to diffrent dimensions and this is straight from his experiences ->

"There were 7 I was allowed to view, including one very strange plane where I could look inside a giant morass where souls were being tortured sexually, etc in all types of vile forms. They "thought" they were trapped when all they had to do was to look up and there was a path to the LIGHT. Not seeking seemed to be their doom? I screamed at them, but it seems they could not hear."

HE could probly get a good book deal.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
EastCoastKid, are you in NYC?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

EastCoastKid, are you in NYC?

Charlotte, NC. Why do you ask?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon

HE could probly get a good book deal.

Yeah probally.. but I can make it a little more creative.

He should of added screaming half-monkey/half-cytoplasm happiness soilders that carry the parts of their souls into the light, inside giant pineaples with evil carrot people dancers that try and steal the souls, by using their carrot heads in sexual ways. But the cat-owl-tiger of life and light then closes the dimension door and sends them off into the next plane of existance, a giant sea of bones with flying house-octopi that then lick.. nvm.. This isn't the fiction forum. At least I hope it would stop looking like it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join