It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This site is full of disinfo agents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Take an example of humbled_one,that guy has the nerve to debunk that aliens dont exist and reptilians are a figment of our imagination and says that the lacerta files are fake.SON I know 2 people aka menguard and vertu who have clarified that it is true and both are in contact with the saurian.YOu think that any person would have soo much creativity to pull that thing off(lacerta files).This site's motto is deny ingorance and lacerta said that our kind is more ignorant than thought.Wake up people this site has been invaded by debunkers and to all debunkers who think that the truth would be supressed forever then consider this:
JUDGEMENT DAY IS INEVITABLE,YOU CAN ONLY POSTPONE IT but it is inevitable.

ps:and saying that the lacerta,dulce files are total fake is saying that dinosaurs didn't existed

[edit on 16-6-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
There's always gonna be them type of people around. I wouldn't really call them "disinfo agents" though.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This site is full of disinfo agents, you're right. What you don't realize is, you're one of them.

I doubt if the bulk of 'em even get paid for their spectacular effort.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I myself believe the dulce stories be fake.

The thing is I want to believe.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
This site is full of disinfo agents, you're right. What you don't realize is, you're one of them.

lol good point

hey anyways while were on the subject

ive heard you mention the lacerta and dulce files a few times warthog
what is that about?
can I have a link to read them ?

thanks.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

comming form a user who has a lizard avatar
.Serioulsy if you are a christen you would believe that humans were created and that is what lacerta says.Denying this is partly the programming of the human brain which our creators programmed.

ps:there you go muzzleflash
lacerta files
www.sabon.org...
vedas confiriming it is true
www.abovetopsecret.com...
dulce files
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
warthog911, Are you saying that all ATSers that have views and opinions other than yourself are disinfo agents?

Is that Right?

Seems pretty childish to me....

Im gonna go sabotage a thread with disinformation....later

[edit on 16/6/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
SON I know 2 people aka menguard and vertu who have clarified that it is true and both are in contact with the saurian.

...riiiiiiiiight...

The thing is that some things don't require concentrated efforts to debunk...the absolute absurdity of it does that quite well...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
And behold, I saw dragons.

I would be a fool to accept the word of a man I did not know, that relayed a story that he heard from a friend, that he won't identify... Blah, Blah, Blah.....

Most of the people at ATS are seeking the truth and trying to learn.
Some members write grand fiction that is fun to read, but clouds the path to the truth.(we have some very creative members)
And some will believe anything they read, without proof or evidence.

What kind of member are you?

Edit to add: Ignore what I say, I'm a disinfo agent.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Yeee any mother ****** who lies about anything on this site, must be some kind of agent. Were all on our computers , talking to poeple we dont know. No one can be satisfied with lieing. Anything too incredable is probs a mushroom hollucination.Most of the info on here tho is concrete. In the process of finding www.abovetopsecret.com these people all must have been looking up the truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Take an example of humbled_one,that guy has the nerve to debunk that aliens dont exist and reptilians are a figment of our imagination and says that the lacerta files are fake

Is that the famous debunker who sees 10ft lizard men in the sewars? There is nothing to bebunk the "lacerta files", they are the worst kind of gibberish imaginable. Nothing in them makes any kind of sense or has any evidence to support it.

.SON I know 2 people aka menguard and vertu who have clarified that it is true and both are in contact with the saurian.YOu think that any person would have soo much creativity to pull that thing off(lacerta files).

Well Im glad those 2 have verified it, it must be true. How much creativity do you need to write (very poor) fiction? Walk into any bookshop and you can pull out a sci-fi book with a much more believable (and better written) plot than the lacerta files.

Wake up people this site has been invaded by debunkers and to all debunkers

Is a debunker someone who disagrees with your wild claims? Then that's just about everyone. Maybe you should find another site.

who think that the truth would be supressed forever then consider this:
JUDGEMENT DAY IS INEVITABLE,YOU CAN ONLY POSTPONE IT but it is in
inevitable.

And what the hell is that meant to mean? Is it some king of vague threat? Oooh, I'm soooo scared, the saurians are going to get me.

ps:and saying that the lacerta,dulce files are total fake is saying that dinosaurs didn't existed

No. It. Isn't.

BTW what is your definition of a "disinfo agent" anyway? Are you seriously suggesting that the government pays people to come on this site and argue with you?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I dunno about the person you stated is a disinfo agent, and i cant confirm the authenticity of the cases you say but i think in this site there is some suspect persons which ill not comment their names because i have no proof.

The worst case for me is in the 9/11 thread.
There is one guy there that defend with all his strengh one version that was already proved to be wrong.
Of course he is defending the governement version, actually he is pretty intellingent in his posts, but its all based in the governement info and he negligate anything proof that shows they are lying.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Just because you are skeptical about fantastical stories reported by a handful of witnessess doesn't make you a disinfo agent.

I don't put much stock in the stories you cite, but I'm not being paid by any organization to spread disinfo...I wish I was!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Just because someone doesnt agree with your view, doesnt make them a disinformation agent

Hmm...wonder if this thread is a point grab

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Take an example of humbled_one,that guy has the nerve to debunk that aliens dont exist and reptilians are a figment of our imagination and says that the lacerta files are fake.SON I know 2 people aka menguard and vertu who have clarified that it is true and both are in contact with the saurian.

Oh, well if they are coming on the internet and SAYING it's true, then who are WE to doubt it, right?
My personal opinion is that the Lacerta files are fake. Why? Because it doesn't stand up to logic....and we've gone through this in numerous threads, analyzing the Lacerta files.

YOu think that any person would have soo much creativity to pull that thing off(lacerta files).This site's motto is deny ingorance and lacerta said that our kind is more ignorant than thought.

I'm still amazed that someone had the creativity to write "The Wizard of Oz" or "Alice in Wonderland". Both show FAR more creativity than the Lacerta files. If we humans are so ignorant, how did we manage to drive them underground? Why is she so bitter?

Wake up people this site has been invaded by debunkers and to all debunkers who think that the truth would be supressed forever then consider this:
JUDGEMENT DAY IS INEVITABLE,YOU CAN ONLY POSTPONE IT but it is inevitable.

Just because someone doesn't believe one cockamamee file doesn't make them a debunker. Am I a debunker? Yes I suppose, when something seems false or fake. But, at the same time, I attempt to show the evidence, and make the case for a solid event, when it can stand up to the arguments of skeptics. In crusading for truth, one has to be willing to throw out evidence that just doesn't pass the test. For me, the Lacerta files do not pass this test. For you, the Lacerta files are more than evidence now, they serve as the cornerstone of your faith and the anchor for all that you believe on the subject. That's a dangerous role for any one small piece of evidence...

Really? I don't recall any fossil evidence of these intelligent reptoids. We have that for dinos. I don't recall any physical evidence for the dulce base. We have the physical remains of dinos. There are only a handful of people claiming the existence of the dulce base...and each has more than their share of history with lies, deception, and outright fraud. Whereas with dinos, there are hundreds of reputable scientists reinforcing the existence of dinosaurs. Such a comparison, of dulce/lacerta being as provable as dinosaurs, has no basis.

Feel free to consider me a disinfo agent if you like, but I will never knowingly and purposefully put out false information. I will state what I BELIEVE to be false, but in order to be a disinfo agent, you'd have to KNOW the truth, and then put out false info that goes against it. I do not KNOW if reptoids exist or not...but the evidence for it isn't really there in my opinion. My opinion could change, but again, I'd have to see the evidence for it.

For example, I originally believed the Roswell story of a Mogul crash. The evidence I saw at the time supported it well. This was prior to even cursory digging on the subject of course (and way before coming here). But, the deeper I went into it, the more and more things didn't add up. If it was truly a Mogul balloon, the military response would not have been what it was. That right there was the key to seeing that the story was bogus. Not the testimony, etc. of witnesses, but the sheer logic that what happened didn't fit what was claimed.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
Are you saying that all ATSers that have views and opinions
other than yourself are disinfo agents?

That's exactly what it seemed like to me. If someone disagrees
then they must be disinformation agents.
That's rather
paranoid.

Seems pretty childish to me....

me too. or paranoid.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I could go point by point why this whole discussion is a waste of time...but that would just be a waste of time

Seriously, no offense intended, but anytime I see a thread that is started by Warthog, I already know what it is going to be about. His continual endorsement of the Lacerta story, and the never ending bashing of anyone who doesn't accept it as fact. I usually just skip over those threads and move onto something more relevant, but this time I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

There is no point arguing with someone like him. He has made up his mind and I have no problem with what he beleives. What I won't tolerate is when he insults the great people of this board by calling them "dis-info agents" for not accepting these reptile stories as the real deal. I'd like to say that this is the last time I'll respond to one of Warthogs threads, but I'll probably end up doing it anyway sometime in the future.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

My guess is either it is, or he's just wanting to see what kind of action he can get going.

Warthog, I'm really curious as to why you put so much stock in Lacerta. Not that I'm saying you shouldn't--there's plenty of other people who will say that. But aside from one interview and the two members you mentioned, what evidence do you have?

Take an example of humbled_one,that guy has the nerve to debunk that aliens dont exist and reptilians are a figment of our imagination and says that the lacerta files are fake.

He did nothing of the sort. If that's what you got out of the thread, then you entirely missed the point. All he was trying to do was prove that a lot of us put too much stock in what people type on here (and on the internet in general,) and I think he did a great job. Not to sound like I'm flaming you, but you're an excellent example of what he was trying to prove. Show us some more evidence of Lacerta, and not just the files or what a couple of members have written here. Give us more than just eyewitness accounts and we won't be coming off as "dis-info agents."

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1

Originally posted by infinite

Warthog, I'm really curious as to why you put so much stock in Lacerta. Not that I'm saying you shouldn't--there's plenty of other people who will say that. But aside from one interview and the two members you mentioned, what evidence do you have?

Well i am an Hindu and just like your sacred book is the bible our's is the vedas.NOw dissing the the vedas is like dissing the hindu religion and believe me hinduism says things that you cannot even imagine in your wildest imagination.
Here is a link from indigo_child saying things that match the lacerta files and the vedas
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now dissing this vedic info is like saying yoga and meditation is a joke.You decide.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The initial significant military response could have been a result of a high-level belief that a secret Soviet craft had crashed---hence public disinformation, as average people sure didn't want to hear about anybody invading New Mexico.

Then maybe they found out it was all just a big mistake, a test by some (Earth) scientists. Remember, the military is not one giant hive mind. Where else does FUBAR come from if not military bureaucracy and stupidity?

Or maybe it was a ET craft.

But most probably the first response would have been "potentially hostile Earth power"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join