It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs , The Nephilim ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
OK let me see if I have the sequence of events here. First it was 'you must not have studied', and when I corrected that false impression now we move to 'Prove it'

My friend this is not a current subject of research for me, I finished it many years ago. And really what could I possibly say that you would accept? What author could I quote that you will not dismiss?

You have a vested interest in this subject and as such cannot be objective.

If you believe that something can go through translation after translation, be used as a political tool again and again, and still contain more than a shadow of it's former self then there is nothing more for me to say.

This subject has run it's course, and has little to do with UFOs at this point. So this will be my last reply. You can search the Web just as well as I can, if you want a balanced viewpoint then try reading everything. But for those who know little about the history of the Bible I will give you this link:

en.wikipedia.org...

When reading please note the variety of approaches taken to translating this particular work. Notice how many groups have sought to place 'their' mark on these words. It is sheer childish fantasy that anything of the original Inspired work could survive this.

Also of note, the man who did the translation that was the basis for the KJV was BURNED AT THE STAKE. These are the kind of people we are talking about, violent, intolerant people who claim to be Christians but did things like that? If you wish to trust your life to those people, be my guest.

A.T
(-)

P.S. I suggest you read what I consider to be my personal Prime Directive. Unless someone wants to be convinced I have no right to do so. So for me it would be quite wrong to 'win' this debate with someone who has not asked for my help. You might notice I do not spend any time in the places where these sorts of topics are usually discussed, it is for this very reason.

[edit on 7/3/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
aliens , believe in same God ?

hmmmm. well....ummmm,

the best I can tell , is the aliens are evasive about God. [ you can't rely on their comments ]

THREAD DRIFT ;

like the folks who like to believe that allah is God. the real answer is cloaked in deceptions.

for an interesting opinion of who allah really is , go here ;

vicmord.com...

clik on - part 1 , part 2 , his newsletters are quite interesting, and so is his belief , spelled out in , the " islamic threat " link .

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hey Toast !

I was just having fun with that. It's just something that I think about from time to time. I would never put limitations on God. Anything is possible. It could be nothing more than a great deception ? It could be nothing more than the Fallen Angels as we know that they can cross dimensions that we are unable to see.

My faith is in Christ only and never gets waivered by this stuff !

And yes we do worship the same God !

Later Brother !

Have Fun !

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Alex-

I understand your views completely as you have indicted that you have not studied the scriptures yourself. You have done nothing more than read the negative propaganda of the (Original Church ) What did God do about that ? What is He doing about it today ? Did it change the message ?

Not sure why you backed out of my challenge ?

I am real sorry that you have a negative view of Christianity as a whole. I am not sure where this has come from ? Did man screw this up for you ?
If so-Please realize that God has not changed. His promises hold true forever !

I pray that you would some day find what you are looking for upon recieving the Truth that there is only One way to God. Believe me a 40 year old reseacher himself. You will waste a lot of precious time in your life that you could have given to others instead of wasting your time believing in a little here and little their about differnt religions. It only confuses a mans intellegence.

Note: Just because Satan has used man to try to delute and change the scriptures which God already told us would happen in Revelations, it has never changed the validity nor the promises of God above.

Take it easy and God Bless !
Truth

OK- Back to UFO Talk !

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
after allowing this stuff to sink in, and filtering out coast to coast am [ I haven't listened in a long time to them]

and reading a few articles by barry chamish on the sightings in KADIMA, ISRAEL , 93-94 era

I figure, there are 3types, 1 .fallen angels, 2.manmade , and 3.real angel type of craft.

we are in the middle of a huge deception. pulling the Bible from schools was critical, is pulling off the ruse on usa citizens.

it appears as if the rafaim have made an appearance in israel for a while

I expect that when things get heated up over there, these things are gonna start popping up.

remember the critters you'd see as a kid, but were told it was your imagination?

well B.S. on that, not imagination, but real. as kids we were allowed to see into that other dimension where those things stay , til they decide to make an appearance in whatever shape they have the power to get into.

pretty wigged out, eh?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Anyone familiar with the term Ofanim? I would suggest study Cabalist texts. You might find some very interesting ideas. The Seven Earths are one. The Ofanim are another, which are the wheels of Ezekiel. The Merkava, throne chariot of the Almighty. The Bible is full of weird things like the object in the sky during the Exodus. The "Chariot of fire" that picked up Elijah.

The thing that really baffles me is how a cabalist at least over a thousand years ago came up with the idea that there are Seven Worlds each with their own suns. Some of these suns are red suns. Most of the life on these worlds is described as not human and some not humanoid.

Even weirder the Seven Worlds found their way into Islam where it is descibed it would take hundreds of years to travel from our world to them. Whats between these worlds? An abyss.

How odd that people over a thousand years ago describe ideas that were not realized until the last hundred years.

There are examples in the Zoroastrian and Yezidi religions as well describing these Seven Worlds.

In the Cabbalist text the Zohar and oddly even in Mormon texts it describes the Lord created not only the Human race on Earth but other creatures across over 100,000 worlds. Satan warns in one cabalist text that humanity is not the first or the last and it could fall out of divine favor and another race take our place.

Strange isnt it?

I have two threads that touch on this and religion/UFOs.

"The Seven Earths" www.abovetopsecret.com...

"They Come From Within"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
MikeboydUS

Thanks for stopping by and giving me a heads up on your threads.

as far as I know , most of the religions of the ancient past were were developed by queen semiramis and her priests. if you'll recall , she was married to nimrod, and nimrod was killed by noahs son shem for practicing idolatry. his wife escaped with her priests and developed what we think of as ancient myths , greek gods , vishnu , etc etc. so much time has passed and the true scumbags of this world have been in positions of power and have deleted most of the info that connects this all together. that most people are confused about , this world and the next , are their aliens etc. in a word , they are lost.

you must realize the demons / fallen angels stole secrets from heaven, it is what they gave to men for power and control. it is satans deception. he has power over those who use those secrets for their own purposes.
you can read about the fallen angels in the book of enoch and also in the quran, they are listed as the jin or jinns.

like the book of ephesians said , "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12).
you probably got to see some of these things in your closet or under your bed as a child, and no one ever told you the truth about them, cuz they were lied to as well. why we get to see into that world for a short time...I don't know for sure, maybe God just giving us a small heads up on it

anyways ,these people may have control over our lives but we have the power to choose our soul being saved by the Grace of God.

it is so out of control , the only thing we can do is save our souls.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by toasted]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join