It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

witness to a ufo event in 1994

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
myself and a friend witnessed a ufo from a distance of 300 m on a clear moonlit night for 20 mins,my friend had served in the Royal navy as an aircraft handler ,so a great witness to have by my side as we watched this ufo in great detail, going through all processes of elimination ,no vapour trails ,no noise ,no wires ,it wasn,t an air balloon,or a glider,or like anything either of us had ever witnessed in our lives ,till then! it was at 20.29pm and visibility was perfect,a fool moonlit night ,and this ufo was shining bright,as if with a strobe type light effect,it stopped in mid air as i said earlier only a short distance away from us ,and we watched for a very long time,it then slowly drifted off into the distance over Long Eaton,uk.i reported what we had seen ,as soon as i had reached my house,to East Midlands airport,they hadn,t seen it on their radar..or so they say!But i was more than happy to have bought the Nottingham Evening post,when i had seen an article about the same ufo seen by a grand mother and her grand kids, ialso reported it to a local BUFORA representitive,called Antony James.The following summer i went to live in Jersey ,Channel Islands,uk..and by chance there was a conference held by the Ufo Magazine run by one of the Worlds respected Ufologists Mr Graham Birdsall(R.I.P) and i had the good fortune to be able to talk to him about it...I was also the only person at the conference who reported their sighting! Having only recently acquired a bband connection , i now shall also be trying to understand an event that has changed my train of thought in numerous ways,and eagerly await the chance to talk to people with similar experiences..The Truth is Out There

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Very interesting story, denzil25864.

I'm sure you'll find lots of discussion to interest you in the Aliens & UFO forums, as well as elsewhere. I hope you enjoy the site and find what you're looking for!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Interesting....

Hope you find yourself at home at ATS!

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
this has been moved from introductions

top topics

join