It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Glitchy and Garbage Games Ever!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Medal of honor rising sun for the Xbox..

first day, out of the box after half an hour of multiplayer ill get a blue screen of death. And it happens alot. Sometimes the first level would screw up. its hard to explain, but basicly the cutscene would never come and I could never get to the next level.

50$ down the drain

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
well i dont play bad games... but GTA3 for PS2.... park ur car in a small ally get out and wtf?! ur falling down and then u die

[edit on 31-7-2005 by russiankid]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
weres the driver3 here, there was so much hype befor eit and it turned out rubish

a game so rubish its good though is monster attack for the ps2 what a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Most glitchiest game i've played hmm
tony hawks pro skater that game frustrated me so much
you could fall through rails go straight through collectables without
getting them
and fall through solid objects

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
GTA:VC had some odd glitches alright, esspecially on my PC, the tree's alpha channels were buggy as hell and really looked ugly....must by my card or something, same problem is in SA as well, I got rid of that game after playing it a few times, I couldn't stand it...got a 100% for VC though.

I had no problems with BF2, but you do need a VERY nice computer to run it...

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There is no equal to the glitch-king that is Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing for the PC.

-The AI does not move. It just sits there at the start line.

-There is no collision detection or physics of any kind. You drive up the side of mountains and drop through bridges. You can also drive over a mountain into oblivion.

-There is no max speed, so you can continually speed up to virtually light speed (namely possible by spinning in circles)

-And most importantly -- the great victory screen that is "You're Winner!"

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines is giving me hell at the moment, random glitches crashes everywhere and no hope of further patches because the developer troika went bust, wonder why

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I agree 'Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines' was very glitchy and buggy but it is a pretty fun game, I love sneaking up on someone and sucking them dry,
The things that I didn't like were the way you talk to people, they say something to you and then ur given choices of what to say back and they're numbered, I didn't know I had to press thatt number to say that thing, I thought I could click on what I wanted to say, I was there for an hour not knowing how to answer people!!!!

Another thing that sucked was the first cutscene, when the vampire gets her head chopped off, it doesn't come off!! the guy has the sword in the air and you hear a big slice but her head is still attached
:bash:!!!??? WTF!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
im kinda surprised no one mentioned Advent Rising on xbox... don't get me wrong its a great game.. but the developers screwed up on it with the glitchy frame rates and when theres alot of characters on screen well it just moves slow as crap

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Primal for the PS2.

It would've been a good game, but it looked like they didn't do any beta-testing on it before releasing it.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merkeva
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines is giving me hell at the moment, random glitches crashes everywhere and no hope of further patches because the developer troika went bust, wonder why

Bloodlines is one of the best games I have ever played. Was it buggy? Hell yes. But I could overlook all of those problems - the game is damn good. Unfortunately, there was only one official patch (1.2) that came from Troika before they went up in smoke. However, there are some unofficial patches that have come out from fans with spare time. :-D They fix various bugs in the game and many miscellaneous other things. 1.8 is the latest unofficial patch - check it out!

Gamespot Link

Troika went broke because of publisher pressure - that is one thing that will either make or break a studio. If a publisher doesn't give a developer the time they need to finish a product, they will be forced to release it prematurely. This is almost always the reason for a buggy product from a great developer.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I heard that 'Troika' released the game before finishing it, bad thing to do if you're a games company! maybe that's why it's really glitchy!?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This game I absolutely loved, but it sure was glitchy...

Stunts!

Anyone else have the glitch where you would be doing a jump in the Indy car and suddenly fly up in the air and across the entire map, only to hit the map boundary, fall and die? The glitch is almost as famous as the game!

[edit on 9/11/2005 by 4for4]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burn The Witch
I heard that 'Troika' released the game before finishing it, bad thing to do if you're a games company! maybe that's why it's really glitchy!?

That's exactly what I said. ;-D

"Troika went broke because of publisher pressure - that is one thing that will either make or break a studio. If a publisher doesn't give a developer the time they need to finish a product, they will be forced to release it prematurely. This is almost always the reason for a buggy product from a great developer."

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
3 little word, world of warcraft some wieard # happens in that game like u can take controll of a wind rider(ai controlled transport) and in some places if u look from the rite angle building and even people disappear

and as for physics if don correctly u can scale anything in the game, exen walk along vertical walls.....for a game that has had so much money pumped into it is makeing so much (aprox 1.4BILLION AUD) lots of little bugs and glitches everywhere

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ultima 8 pagan Wow what a bug filled sucky assed game comming on the heels of what was the gretest RPG for its time Ultima VII Part 1 and 2

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
True Crimes streets of LA

Man that game was buggy and just a mess. I could punch down a iron gate with one punch and then a second later get my butt handed to me in a fight with a old lady
Just stuff like that ruined the game for me. Too bad the game could have been great

Tomb Raider angel of darkness

That game was just a buggy mess argh.. the pain I dont want to even get into it. I think they even canned the team that made that mess and finally brought back the orginal team for the new game Tomb raider Legends.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by toeragpunk
3 little word, world of warcraft some wieard # happens in that game like u can take controll of a wind rider(ai controlled transport) and in some places if u look from the rite angle building and even people disappear

and as for physics if don correctly u can scale anything in the game, exen walk along vertical walls.....for a game that has had so much money pumped into it is makeing so much (aprox 1.4BILLION AUD) lots of little bugs and glitches everywhere

Never had that bug. In fact, the only probs I have with WoW is going to Ironlag/Lagforge......But then, thats cause every other dwarf and his dog is going there.....

I buy almost every game worth buying when it comes out, so I have had bad expieriences with alot of games (I must have a catalogue worth about £2500/£3000 at home).

Most games these days, at least on the PC, are released buggy. For example, B&W 2 had a v1.1 patch within 5 days of release!! F.E.A.R had a patch within a week and has had a t least 3 now since release.

Lately, Civ 4 was giving me a headache due to the copy protection on the disc. Kept asking me to insert the correct disc, but it was a DVD, so I only had one. the tech support adv the problem was because of the discs being labelled wrong. Erm....It's a DVD you muppets! In the end, I had to disable Daemon Tools and lots of other stuff to get it too work.

But my "Most Buggy Game" at the mo is The Movies. Damn thing has some "codec issue" which causes random black screens, crashes and in my case, a full system reboot. The dudes at Lionhead "are aware" but so far have done naff all to fix it. So far, the only way I have fouind to mitagate the problem is turning off autosaves and manually saving every 5 mins. Tends to live longer and the crashes are less, but still a pain.

Anyhoo....Like I said, all games are buggy and you can blame the pressure put on the devs to release a game as soon as poss. They can always fix it after people have forked out for it!

I mean, in the UK, we cannot even take back an opened PC Game now (used to be able too) due to some stupid law that says if it is installed on the HD then you can't bring it back. All we can do is swap it for another copy of the same game.

Bloody money grabbing arse holes!

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I almost forgot

Enter the Matrix- It had a number of serious bugs

All games have bugs to some extent but some have so many they ruin the gaming experience. Like Enter the Matrix , What a waste of money that game was

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join