It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bildeberg Info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'll share what little I know.

Bilderberg is most definitely not a conspiracy theory, it is a real organization that may be a little shady in their dealings but they will freely admit they exist.

The group was founded by Dennis Healey (long time moron and former Chancellor of the Exchequer in the UK). It identifies up and coming young politicians very early in their career, some would say worryingly early, and invites them to join. Everyone accepts.

They meet annually at a 5 star resort that must always be near a golf course, Nemacolin Woodlands in rural PA has been a venue on at least one prior occasion.

They include in their ranks past, current, and future World leaders. Their membership list is mind boggling and reads more like an excerpt from "Who's Who".

The original precept for organizing the group was to provide an informal and secure forum to discuss World issues without the meddling nose of the media.

Probably as near as we will ever get to Reptilian overlords and the NWO

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
all quite interesting, ill just have to protend i did not see you write reptilian overlords though. looking forward to others who know a bit more to post some information they have as i dont know the slightest about Bilderberg

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There is a wealth of knowledge posted at ATS about the Bilderbergs and the proximity of the Group's meetings with events such as the G8.

Wikipedia's entry is fun:

en.wikipedia.org...

Be sure to observe how former member NANS DESMICHELS got very very close indeed to the Bilderbergs at times, with many good photo stories, maybe a little too close for the comfort of some!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosaNostra
all quite interesting, ill just have to protend i did not see you write reptilian overlords though.

You missed my winkie !!

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Winchester Ranger T]

new topics

top topics

join