It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon Strike on 9/11, what really happeend?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was in the school office today on the last day of school, and as a parting present, my teacher gave me this website vid on what really happened at the pentagon. VERY wild stuff, they show very conclusive evidence for their conspiracy theory. And as I love this site, and the fourms in here, I would love to share this with you:

www.pentagonstrike.co.uk...

Watch it and tell me what u think about it, It gets my conspiracy theorist blood pumpin every time i see it. and it has some pretty awsome Background music and Wild pictures aswell. This got me thinkin, if this is true then this MOST DEFINATLY strengthens the whole "The U.S. Gov is behind the whole 9/11" conspiracy. But I am not showin this to be "MEDIA SUCKS" or anything like that, Im just showin this to you for something to contemplate on....

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There is a Long Debate going on here.

You might want to check it out, if you are interested, what really happened.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ah foolish me for not checkin ATS first lol, but still it makes you wonder what is truely goin on, the simple truth or a cover up

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
As stated above, there's already a thread that has become a collection of hundreds of people analyzing this event in thousands of posts here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to post the video on there for further discussion.

Thanks!

top topics

join