It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Schiavo Autopsy Clears Husband of Wrongdoing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I found a full copy of the text of the letter here.

Of particular interest are the report ' s findings as to the cause of Mrs. Schiavo ' s original injuries. The report indicates that there was little evidence of an eating disorder, previously the lead theory of the cause of her injuries. The report also indicates that blood tests conducted on Mrs. Schiavo in 1990 upon her collapse were routine and would not necessarily have detected or ruled out many types of drugs or toxins. The report rules out any overt or blunt trauma, but could not rule out or positively identify other causes. As a result, the cause of her injuries is more in doubt than ever.

Also of interest is the gap in time between Mr. Schiavo ' s discovery of Mrs. Schiavo ' s collapse and the 911 call he made to request assistance. According to Mr. Schiavo ' s testimony in the medical malpractice trial in 1992, he discovered Mrs. Schiavo had collapsed at about 5:00 a.m. According to his comments in a 2003 television interview, he found her at about 4:30 a.m. According to the Chief Medical Examiner ' s report, Mr. Schiavo placed the 911 call at approximately 5:40 a.m. Between 40 and 70 minutes elapsed before the call was made, and I am aware of no explanation for the delay.

Now Jeb has said that he didn't mean for it to sound like Michael Schiavo did anything wrong.

Bush said his request for the probe was not meant to suggest wrongdoing by Michael Schiavo. "It's a significant question that during this ordeal was never brought up," Bush told reporters.

In a statement issued by his lawyer, Schiavo called the development an outrage.

"I have consistently said over the years that I didn't wait but 'ran' to call 911 after Terri collapsed," Schiavo said in the release.

Gov. Bush arranges probe of Schiavo call

:shk:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
I found a full copy of the text of the letter here.

What I liked was the portion you left out that essentially shows this is a witch hunt knowing there may be no records that confirm what he actually said.

In light of this new information, I urge you to take a fresh look at this case without any preconceptions as to the outcome. I understand that these events took place many years ago, and that you may not be able to collect all the relevant records and physical evidence. However, Mrs. Schiavo ' s family deserves to know anything that can be done to determine the cause and circumstances of her collapse 15 years ago has been done. The unanswered questions may be unanswerable, but the attempt should be made.
here

So now it will become they said he said, which is wrong, it is what the policerecords say that counts. But wait that can't happen because the police can no longer find those records. Like I said nothing but a witch hunt to get the husband.
:shk: :shk:

I hope most can see the conspiracy by the parents here.

[edit on 6/19/2005 by shots]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
What I liked was the portion you left out that essentially shows this is a witch hunt knowing there may be no records that confirm what he actually said.

Actually, I left it out because I thought that it was obvious that there is no way to confirm these things, or prove anything. If you wake up and your spouse is unconcious on the floor, you're first instinct is not going to be to check the time. Exact times are the least of your concerns; and Mr. Schiavo has consistently maintained his explanation of events.

I was busy admiring the skillful way Jeb said they didn't test for drugs or poison and her evil husband let her lie on the floor for an hour before calling 911; while still being able to maintain that he never said Mr. Schiavo did anything wrong.

The report also indicates that blood tests conducted on Mrs. Schiavo in 1990 upon her collapse were routine and would not necessarily have detected or ruled out many types of drugs or toxins.The report rules out any overt or blunt trauma, but could not rule out or positively identify other causes.

Bush said his request for the probe was not meant to suggest wrongdoing by Michael Schiavo.

Witchhunt was the first word that came to my mind when I saw the new developments.

:shk:

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join