It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu has mutated...Russian source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Why are we kept in the dark about this in the U.S? Russia seems to get it. Absolutely ZERO national news coverage regarding this. Oh, I know why. How silly of me. Michael Jackson’s trial ended and he was acquitted yesterday! What could be more important than that??!!! Hee! hee! hee! (in the high pitched unmistakable MJ voice). He probably couldn’t contract this virus anyways since he doesn’t have a nose.

Bird Flu Breaks ‘Final Barrier’, Human to Human Transmission Begins, China Seals Internal Borders, WHO Issues Desperate Warning and UN states, “Prepare For The Worst”
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers
Western Media Sources are reporting today on the findings of Russian Scientists that the ‘final barrier’ of the mutating Bird Flu Virus has been broken and the much dreaded pandemic has begun, and as we can read as reported by the British Independent News Service in their article titled "Fears that new strain of bird flu will kill millions" and which says;
"International experts fear that bird flu is mutating into a strain that will cause a worldwide pandemic, killing many millions of people after the mass deaths of wild birds in China.Unconfirmed reports say that more than 100 people have also died, suggesting that the virus may have evolved to pass from person to person, breaking the final barrier preventing a worldwide catastrophe.
www.whatdoesitmean.com...
Edited by Byrd. Please do NOT cut and paste whole articles

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Byrd]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedaysarehere
Why are we kept in the dark about this in the U.S? Russia seems to get it. Absolutely ZERO national news coverage regarding this. Oh, I know why. How silly of me. Michael Jackson’s trial ended and he was acquitted yesterday!

It seems that we are kept 'in the dark' about a great many things of far greater import (the more closed minded will disagree) than celebrities' mating habits, legal woes, etc.

This seems to be a concerted effort to keep the masses 'grounded' so to speak. I have read it a hundred times if I have read it once on this forum and others that "If it were true it would be on the news" right?....wrong!

History has shown that in ALL cases where there was a potentially catastrophic situation (Nuclear Holocaust is a great example) at hand the press virtually ignored it OR it was kept from the press or both.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Divergence,

yes you are absolutely right. The question of why we haven't heard about it in the news was a rhetorical question. We as the public are being spoon fed information by mainstream sources. We are being told what they would like us to hear, not the things that are really happening. Whenever we hear of news reports, we need to take it with a grain of salt and read between the lines. We can only do that if we know the BIG picture.
Thanks for the insightful respose.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
There were six new cases of bird flu reported in Vietnam today, with a rumor that a doctor had been infected (thus lending credence to human to human transmission). The Vietnam version is less virulent, the China version is more virulent. No one knows which way a pandemic will go.

The only way to read any news on bird flu is to search for it specifically. No media organizations are talking about it. That's part of what scares me. When things get too quiet, look out ....

I also noticed that we're not getting news reports on new cases before WHO posts them on their site. Sometimes we're not getting news reports on new cases AFTER WHO posts them on their site. I'm starting to think a coverup might be in the offing ...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've followed her career for some time, and she's amusing in a weird sort of way. She puts her own unique spin on news sources (and getting the REAL facts is not terribly important to her.)

She's a Russian paranoid who believes she's a psychic, and all her "news analyses" have a rather improbable spin on them (she understands nothing of American culture, so some of the conclusions she draws from things like our jury trials or elections are given a very peculiar interpretation.

So far, I haven't seen her turn out to be correct in ANY of her "predictions" ... but that doesn't stop her from predicting things like the US government coming in to massacre gnostic church members in church...and so forth.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I dropped in to post a thread on some news I stumbled over regarding the Chinese "Bird Island" outbreak and found this thread so I thought I would add some more thought provoking links.

Seems there has been a massive shhhhhhh about it all

and while I am on the subject of shhhhhh's The front page o my local tropical queensland newspaper yesterday had a large article on the mysterious deaths on a north queensland island of many many migratory birds from asia. I will find the article and scan it tomorrow at work.

I looked all over the net to find info on the north queensland mysterious mass bird deaths but there is nothing, not a skeric of info....hmmmm

www.recombinomics.com...

www.recombinomics.com...
www.recombinomics.com...
www.recombinomics.com...

Photos of Dead Birds on Island

I dont post on the reliability of these sources but it was an interesting read.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Possible... And wwe all know taht there will come flues that will kill peoples... That's the way of life...

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Figher Master FIN]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i realized this was about a Socha Faal article, but.... this is from the Associated Press.

Bird Flu Spreads to Another Russian Region

MOSCOW (AP) - Russian veterinary officials said Tuesday that an outbreak of an avian flu strain that can infect humans has spread to another region in Siberia, while authorities were struggling to contain the virus.
The outbreak began in the Novosibirsk region in early July and has killed thousands of domestic fowl. The veterinary service last week identified the virus as the H5N1 strain, which can fatally infect humans, but no human cases have been reported in Russia.

The same strain has been recorded in a village in the adjacent Altai territory, and Yevgeny Nepoklonov, a deputy head of the nation's veterinary service, said on NTV television Tuesday that it has also been found in a village in the Tyumen region, further west in Siberia.

Domestic fowl also died in the nearby Omsk region, but the strain there has not yet been determined.

join