It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Belgium Flap Videos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
ufologie.net...

All the audio and video links on this website are down, and I'm really curious to see the Nellis Test Range one and the first one, along with the audio on ufologie.net... which says "Colonel De Brouwer interviewed, declaring Belgium ufo are not US experimental crafts but probably extra-terrestrial crafts."

So could someone pass me a link with them or if you have them on your computer could you email me with them? U2U me for my email if you need it.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Nventual]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There a good Belgium triangle UFO pic which is easy to find. The Belgium government was very helpful in investigating these UFOs in the 80's/90's. Some good stuff.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yeah, I've got that picture that looks like flames or lights on the sides of the craft, but that's all. I'm still trying to find these videos.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
here you can find the nellis video, and one video of the wave in belgium :

www.ufocasebook.com...

no idea where to find the audio stuff...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Can someone upload some pics....I have dial up and unfortunate I can't see those pics. Thanks Guys....

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Do you mean take different screenshots of the Nellis and Wave in Berlin one?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Do you mean take different screenshots of the Nellis and Wave in Berlin one?

Hey my fellow Alien brother, no I mean some still Pics....like you can post em here or u2u them. My internet connection is slow so I am unable to watch any videos online. Thanks

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Sure, here. I'm not good at putting different pictures into one, but anyway..

The Belguim lights one is basically just the picture on that page, it's kind of boring. Woah, I said "Berlin" before, how embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Wow, our last 3 posts were all exactly 10 minutes after each other..

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm not a bible buff but one cannot help but ponder the implications of the writings of the word of GOD(aliens). It is really amazing that the writings of the bible sounds like a spielberg movie.

These quotes really tweek my imagination;

As for the fallen angels who participated in the abomination, God put them in custody "in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day" (Jude 6). This is sometimes interpreted as Tartarus or the "nether realms" (2 Peter 2:4). This would also explain why some fallen angels are in custody and why others are free to roam the heavens and torment mankind.
"Sons of God"? "Daughters of men"? What sort of beings were these? Were they human or did they belong to an alien species from outer space?

An exellent read ,take 15 min to read this and tell me what you think.
www.mt.net...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
oops put it in the wrong forum

top topics

join