It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World Government - NWO - That Bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I have been wondering for awhile. Would a one world government be all that bad of an idea?

I mean think about it.

PROS
-Shared Resources (Fully)
-More focus on Outer Space and Inner Space exploration
-Global Tech. Research. Instead of compitition (although competition is Good)
-No wars for territory (Only rebellions)
-1 Currency
-1 Economy
-1 Language (eventually, don't want to confuse aliens when they meet other nationalities )
-

-1 Culture, sure it has its downside, but think universally, not a bad thing.
- I dont know.

CONS - NONE...some, if any would be minor.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Bane Of Your Existence]

JAK

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I have thought about this and I had one idea which although initially stemmed about the concern of technological possibility did also rate as a concern about any NWO or single world government.

The unity of mankind brought about under the jackboot of a New World Order as so many perceive would undoubtedly see the loss of cultural heritage. For me at least this linked to another thought which was the possible implantation of knowlege.

It has been said that the journey is always more pleasureable than the destination and I have usually found this to be the case for as soon as any destination is reached what does man tend to do but start upon the path to another.

But it is the subtle nuances that each pupil learns whilst on this journey that I believe make a huge difference in their final ability with the subject. Not only our individual experiences but our cultures too give cause rises to viewing things with differing perspectives. The way we struggle or grasp with ease the basics of our chosen path goes on to colour any understanding we might eventually reach. Even that which at the time is considered a struggle may lead to the building of the character and even the determination that may lead to that spark of individuality gifting all mankind.

With the downloading, implanting of any knowlege, that learning path would be redundant. The experiences that through College and University, shaped us both academically and socially removed.

How much of that spark of individuality nurtured through such experiences which ultimately may lead to any breakthrough would disappear? Would the sheer amount of intricate understanding bestowed so effortlessly on such a large number of people make up for losing this journey?

Would any one world government which removed such cultural heritage to make a single united humankind, as is the image conjured up when the words New World Order are mentioned, be poorer? Not only because of the emptyness, the loss of such colour, but also those cultural nuances that make us all so unique. That lead us to interpret and take inspiration from the same events so differently and enable some to make that inspired jump to the next level. Would another possible cause for that spark of human ingenuity be removed to the detriment of the world. Or would the untimate blending of all mankind to into one single giant cultural soup outweigh those concerns by putting an end to petty bickering and calls for wars?

Jak

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What you dont know that the real people behind NWO are the greys\reptilians.THe head of the illuminati are the reptilians.They want a dictatorial NWO and will then slowly wipe out humans from earth as the reptilians consider there planet as they evolved from dinosaurs and the only way to have NWO is through WW3 or a fake UFO invaison and a fake second comming.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
What you dont know that the real people behind NWO are the greys\reptilians.THe head of the illuminati are the reptilians.They want a dictatorial NWO and will then slowly wipe out humans from earth as the reptilians consider there planet as they evolved from dinosaurs and the only way to have NWO is through WW3 or a fake UFO invaison and a fake second comming.

Got any evidence to prove this?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

heh this is rediculous and I believe the American Government is totally corrupt and that a New World Order is coming. But reptilians? what were you smoking when you thought this up?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Just read the dulce files and then you would know the truth.Also the author of the dulce and omega files is still alive.If you want to meet him then join the branton group.Just search his groups in yahoo groups and email him.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
``

?? Would a one world government be all that bad of an idea??
asked by Bane Of Your Existence

i don't guess so- if you are on the winners side -

you might want to gander at this article by Congressman Texas,
Dr. Ron Paul

addressing a NWO or OneWorldGovernment (i.e. UN)
gaining momentum via "United Nations Reform Act of 2005"

see: www.raidersnewsupdate.com...

[in-my-view...this neocon (et al) take over of another international org
is creating a potential for a real-world StarWars-ish Empire...founded in
a real weird mix of christianity/dominionism/salvationist/born-againers!!]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The Baha'i Faith believe in a one world government. One religion and one world government.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So do the unitarians! Wohooo, one faith for all.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat

I do not think that the Unitarians want a one world religion rather they believe that all religions have the same source. "All roads lead to the same place."

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if there were good people behind the movement toward a one world government. It would be nice to open up the whole world and unite.

But....

If the movement is for an evil purpose then, no, it wouldn't be good.

And don't forget, we have got to be very careful of what we accept in the name of "peace" or "safety" or "unity" or ..... The evil guys could gloss over their evil plan to make it all seem like a good thing. Your freedom could be destoyed and you agreed because it was in the name of "squashing terrorism".

Troy

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I don't think it would be bad... I think it's what's needed for us to evolve and explore outter space. However, I believe that the ones who are in power may not be going about it the right way. There are highly influencial think tanks right now that are suguesting mass murder... very real and very wrong... Is it the only way to progress? Survival of the fittest? I don't think so. Something is behind it and it's evil.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by phi_man]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
assuming it didnt start out bad, even thoug it gets to power thru deception , mass complacency, and manipulation, it will eventually go bad.

btw, there are 1000 threads on this.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
btw, there are 1000 threads on this.

a 1,000?

more like 10,000

we get one like this every week

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egg Mundane

Originally posted by cownosecat

I do not think that the Unitarians want a one world religion rather they believe that all religions have the same source. "All roads lead to the same place."

Mmm hmmm, yes you are correct. I can see how what I said would be more confusing.

A Unitarian Jihad! Hahah, join us or die you athiest infidels!

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bane Of Your Existence
I have been wondering for awhile. Would a one world government be all that bad of an idea?

I mean think about it.

PROS
-Shared Resources (Fully)
-More focus on Outer Space and Inner Space exploration
-Global Tech. Research. Instead of compitition (although competition is Good)
-No wars for territory (Only rebellions)
-1 Currency
-1 Economy
-1 Language (eventually, don't want to confuse aliens when they meet other nationalities )
-

-1 Culture, sure it has its downside, but think universally, not a bad thing.
- I dont know.

CONS - NONE...some, if any would be minor.
[edit on 15-6-2005 by Bane Of Your Existence]

i agree with you a new world carnt be all that bad as long its not run by satin

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
And your rights to disagree or impeach should not be stripped either in a one world government. If a ruler started throwing innocent people in a gas chamber, we ought to have the right to throw him out of power.

Troy

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Aslong as it is not run by satin?! ..but satins so soft and smooth...

Earth = Hell

Satan = Our ruler

God = Foreign Dictator

...why not worship the one with the actual power?

[edit on 18-6-2005 by Bane Of Your Existence]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
To me it all depends on who is in charge of the New World Order and the Government. I myself see it as a mixed force for both good and evil. If the one World Government is used to help the people, it allows them more individual freedoms, etc, then it would be good.

But if it is jsut used to make the rich, richer and the poor, poorer, then I can't agree with it. There is no reason why people can't have a nice life - world over. The only thing that stops it, is selfish and greedy people. But hopefully one day that will change.

top topics

join