It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi all.

Are there many Canadian members out there? Any news of goings-on in Canada. Do we have alien bases, government conspiracies, etc... or do we just have too much common sense and other things to do...like survive winter...hahaha

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by Lukefj]

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well I heard some esquimaus are training mooses to attack people. Besides that, nothing much..really..

(Just Kidding)

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I heard of a canadian base in a fishing town in canada where a UFO was meant to have crashed into the lake there. I can't remember what the fishing town was called, but there is a base there which was involed in the investigation of the supposed crash. I'll try and find my info for you

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I read there was a big bronze or golden (can't remember) of Baal somewhere in Canada. Anyone have ever seen it, or know of it's exact location?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Interesting...it appears we really are pretty boring...atleast so far. I would be interested in this lake town.

Killer Mosse would be messed up! I would be scared #-less. If anyone on this board has seen a wild Moose up-close, you know what I'm talking about. They are absolutely enormous creatures.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Here is an absolutely helarious site...it's the Canadian version of the NWO
www.standonguard.com...

new topics

top topics

join