It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor Broken Up by UFO in Earth's Atmosphere!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Initially, a huge meteor enters into the atmosphere down to 45.000 feet, and then a UFO with flashing lights getting it under control, using some kind of high-frequency energy field and flying it awhile horizontally, splitting it into two pieces first and smashing it in (the) final stage, making it completely ineffective before hitting earth.

All this process can be seen on video footage, animations and illustrations . It is also covered in the written reports by the witnesses.

insight into this apparently friendly alien intervention event is brought to us from a Turkish group, the Sirius Space Sciences Research Center--and they seem to have put a lot of effort into piecing the encounter together from multiple sources. Perhaps (speculating now) they have a semi-official telepathic communication link with beings from Sirius, who i understand have been taking a lot of responsibility for what happens to the planet Earth....

There reportedly is a civilization near Sirius that has a history that their sun, which is a binary, periodically gets too close to their home planet and fries it, and that they had to learn over many generations dying out to evolve to control their own planet and its relationship to the twin suns.

The Sirius beings supposedly take an interest in, and have a unique ability to assist Earth, which they also helped to create. And to directly protect us, as illustrated by this case, as and if, in our innocence and, unknowingly to us, may be actually necessary....

This event actually brings to mind another ATS Post where a French Canadian guy last April was talking telepathically with an alien, who was attempting to describe to the contactee what might happen if ET intervention on behalf of Earth was ever to be withdrawn. Apparently in one more or less likely scenario, a meteor was going to be allowed (if that's the right word for it?) to hit Texas....

from KpxMarMoTT
The other thing I had discussed with him is where it would hit and told me that there were chances of it hitting the pacific ocean near the US border in that area and that it would cause great disasters, earthquakes, tidal waves. People would die by the millions (please do not forget this might be a ruse on betchi's part), and that after a month or so a second could be ricoche'd off either the moon or another (in)coming comet, and it would hit Texas. I dont know why he told me texas...

i still wonder, why Texas...

any opinions/insights??

(might have a source or two for this perspective, if the discussion seems to warrant its inclusion at some point: most if my info comes from telepathic and/or channeled material that if it feels right at a gut level i tend to initially at least err on the side of inclusion--which i know may come off as a bit subjective to some--if so, then my apologies
)

(and thanks to all the super-sharp skeptics at ATS--you make a lot of sense out of the disinfo all over the world media right now!)

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Collin]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
[edit on 16-6-2005 by Collin]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The video can be found :

Normal Version

Detailed version pointing out the ufo

Slow-mo version

I do not know what to say actually , but I can say one thing how I feel about this clip :

Its seams very real and I do not think its a hoax / fake , but you never know ......

[edit on 16-6-2005 by gamerman]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Sorry but the area pointed out as a UFO just looks like part of the meteor trailing behind a bit, I don't see anything that would make me jump to the conclusion that an alien ship is there from the video.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If you look at the area where the "ufo" is pointed out it almost looks like its flashing somekind of something ^^

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Yeah, it looks like part of the meteor but it speeds up more than it at some points.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Wasn't that the footage of the space shuttle columbia breaking up? Sure looks like it......

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
Wasn't that the footage of the space shuttle columbia breaking up? Sure looks like it......

LOL.

That would be funny if it was.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't know, it just looks like the shuttle breakup

A picture of the shuttle breakup

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It looks alot like it. It even has a 'ufo' on it at the front.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Come on you can see the part that is supposed to be the UFO break off from the meteor. Are you guys seriously blind or something?

[edit on 16-6-2005 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
At first i thought it was the shuttle accident too.
But the date of the accident and the video date/time doesnt match.
Maybe the guy had his camcorder time settings wrong ?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yeah not much to see here... Here is my question... at the end of the video it dose crash into the hill... so the question is... How much damage would that do to the earth if hit ( Not much I think ) so why would a UFO take the time busting it up?

[edit on 17-6-2005 by menacer]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by menacer
Yeah not much to see here... Here is my question... at the end of the video it dose crash into the hill... so the question is... How much damage would that do to the earth if hit ( Not much I think ) so why would a UFO take the time busting it up?

[edit on 17-6-2005 by menacer]

Why don`t you build yourself a flying saucer and fly somewhere and ask them :-)

No but seriously I do not know

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
You mention Texas. In Hopi prophesy, Texas is a state that supposedly needs a warning after some sort of sign. Don't remember what it is, though.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamerman

Originally posted by menacer
Yeah not much to see here... Here is my question... at the end of the video it does crash into the hill... so the question is... How much damage would that do to the Earth if hit ( Not much I think ) so why would a UFO take the time busting it up?

Why don`t you build yourself a flying saucer and fly somewhere and ask them :-)

No but seriously I do not know

nice question

well now, neither would i--or, for that matter, would anyone on Earth--at this point know exactly or even remotely what any UFOs/ETVs are really up to or why they're here; however, in an answer of sorts from the rapidly growing new field of exopolitics ...

i will have to say, yeah dudes from Sirius ...

bring it on baby

here gonna 'siriusly' pimp my ride

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Collin]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

If you look at the area where the "ufo" is pointed out it almost looks like its flashing somekind of something ^^

I am not making fun or mocking this comment...

but ask yourself why alien UFO's would need to have flashing lights...

the only reason our planes have them is to help in visible identification of direction... sort of like turn signals that are always on... or better yet, like boat lights... so that you can tell what direction they are going...

someone with better knowledge of airplane lights please feel free to comment or add...

but flashing lights is usually how i can quickly eliminate a sighting of a "ufo and make it an IFO...

This looks like every other meteor breaking up that i have ever seen in person or on video...

for video proof, I would need to see the "ufo" fly off of trajectory sometime before the particles landed... (unless the poor little grey was suicidal)

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

I am not making fun or mocking this comment...

but ask yourself why alien UFO's would need to have flashing lights...

the only reason our planes have them is to help in visible identification of direction... sort of like turn signals that are always on... or better yet, like boat lights... so that you can tell what direction they are going...

someone with better knowledge of airplane lights please feel free to comment or add...

but flashing lights is usually how i can quickly eliminate a sighting of a "ufo and make it an IFO...

these are "no flashing lights," as you may say, Laz
but energy beams from the ETV way more intense than some little aircraft warning light

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ahhh...
so this flashing wasn't a "ID light" but was whatever type of beam they were using to break up the meteor?

well, now that makes more sense.

thanks alien dudes... please avoid aiming that thing my way... I live in a popcorn factory... and it could get ugly...

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It doesn't even look like a light to me . It looks like something in a spin ,that has one side reflective , and another side that is not reflective.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join