It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Dimension Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Compressed negative white light fueled spaceship ... objective thinkers ... martian 4 spacecraft ...

****1941**** alien abduction

well thats my intro, and its all from some papers i read before

Does anyone know anyone who is in the field of light physics?

And, has anyone heard of anyone claiming to be from or fly in a "Martian 4/spaceship?

From the description in the story i read, these "martian 4" people looked human, but that doesnt mean thats what they were and i highly doubt they were, but i think they are/were cool, lol.

apc

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I flew one.
Back in 'Nam.
"Head? She didnt have one!!!"
erm.. nm...

So do you have any links or anything cus at present I have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
[Compressed negative white light fueled spaceship]

Sounds like something from a Vimana. Do a google search for; vimana mahabharata.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
Does anyone know anyone who is in the field of light physics?

"Light physics"? Do you mean optics or are you trying to talk about astrophysics or Einsteinian physics or...?

We've got a number of folks here who are very knowledgeable, including one PhD chemical engineer (yes, really) and a number of engineers and folks with Masters' in the sciences. Amorymeltzer is quite good at answering (and explaining) questions on the freakier math. My engineering degree was an interdisciplinary one, and not that heavy on the math. I do know something about the 4th dimension (in lay science it's "time" but it's also a concept in computing applications) but can't promise that I can talk about the math.

As always, a basic reference can be found at Wikipedia (this goes into manifolds and various dimensional spaces (including my favorite one, the Hilbert space):
en.wikipedia.org...

And, has anyone heard of anyone claiming to be from or fly in a "Martian 4/spaceship?

That story's fictional, often passed around as truth.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I suggest you check out this thread entitled "The 4th dimension is time"

It is a very good read on the 4th dimension!

The 4th dimension is time

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hey those light physics i have saw something like that on the science channel(which rules) They were talking about that maybe the light balls that float may have something to do about the crop circles.

top topics

join