It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Continued Fall Of Kofi Annan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
After claiming to have no connections to Cotecna, a memo has been released that apparently catches Mr. Kofi Annan in a major contradiction/lie.

A memo by Swiss firm Cotecna published this week describes a meeting between Kofi Annan and its executives in 1998, weeks before the contract was awarded.

Mr Annan has denied prior knowledge of Cotecna's bid for the contract, though his son worked there as a consultant.

A previous inquiry report found that the UN head had not helped Cotecna.

Annan in new oil-for-food probe

Other analysis on this matter:
Cotecna E-Mail Memo Shows Connection To Kofi Annan
Memo Suggests Oil-For-Food Link to Annan

*shakes head*
I can foresee a coming regime change for the defunct United Nations.
Thoughts?

seekerof

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

*shakes head*
Thoughts?

seekerof

A welcome change, I suppose. But will it change anything? I doubt it.

Doesn't seem to matter who's in charge anymore...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
*Bump*

*Thwack*

The Fall Of Kofi Annan was in such freefall that it needed an emergency chute.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

*shakes head*
Thoughts?

UN? Try regime change in the whole "free" world.
Annan's involvment in this is just one small drop in a huge ocean of involvment of all leaders of our dear "free" world in sanctions, support of ruthless leaders, military contracts, arms sale, slavery, sex scandals, human traficking, false reports, involvment of inteligence agencies in drug trade, endless violations of international agreements, gigantic miscalculations of budgets, totaly wasted tax payers money, completely messed up world... the list goes on and on.

If they were leading a honest private company, they would have been fired ages ago for all the *f-expletive*-ups they made.

If they were leading a dubious big corporation they would have been fired because they got caught

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I hope this will end badly for Annan. The UN building has been a waste of prime real estate for many years now.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Annan is going to stick around making the situation worse just long enough for Bill Clinton to swoop in and "save" the organization. Then we'll really be in trouble.

[edit on 6/15/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If Kofi did not want to give up his position, could there be a war between his supporters and his detractors?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Annan is going to stick around making the situation worse just long enough for Bill Clinton to swoop in and "save" the organization. Then we'll really be in trouble.

[edit on 6/15/2005 by djohnsto77]

Hmmm, maybe, Clinton has always been portrayed as a nice, people friendly guy. And would probably be warmly accepted for the role by the general public.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Personally, i'd like to see it go to Bono.
(Quasi-sarcasm)

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The UN has basically lost respect around the world and needs to be reorganiazed for people to take it seriously agien.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
Hmmm, maybe, Clinton has always been portrayed as a nice, people friendly guy. And would probably be warmly accepted for the role by the general public.

I think the biggest possibility of the NWO ever coming about is to have Bill at the UN and Hill in the White House. Very scary to me.

top topics

join