It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Some Kind of Chili Contest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
***Please note, this is really funny but does have some mild bad words so I hope it does not offend.

THIS IS SOME KIND OF CHILI CONTEST

If you can read this whole story without tears of laughter running down your cheeks, then there's no hope for you!

*Note: Please take time to read this slowly. If you pay attention to the first two judges, the reaction of the third judge is even better!

For those of you who have lived in Texas, you know how true this is. They have a Chili Cook-off about the time the Rodeo comes to town. It takes up a major portion of the parking lot at the Astrodome.

The notes are from an inexperienced chili taster named Frank, who was visiting Texas from the East Coast:

... Link for Rest: www.funs.co.uk...

Mod Edit: ALL-CAP title.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by kinglizard]

Another Mod Edit: Your in-box is already on the Internet. No need to repaste it here.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by RANT]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
OMG I just laughed my ass off for 10 minutes....thanks for the awesome wake up!!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
When I read that, I couldn't stop laughing! Judge #3 really spiced that chili contest up....*falls off chair in laughter*

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hi, I'm MaskedAvatar.

To me chillies and one or two other things are proof of existence of a Divine Being.

But I am here to tell you something. Your threshold of tolerance for chillies does not grow with each passing year.

Once I could eat them raw or smoked or pickled by the handful as a circus trick. Millions of Scoville units per mouthful.

But last week after just one fresh organically home grown habanero of unique potency, my wife had to resuscitate me.

Frank is right.

new topics

top topics

join