It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US admits it used napalm bombs in Iraq

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Every where i go, i got people i know, who got people they know.. so i suggest that you lay low..

You should take your own advice, kid. BTW, is threatening allowed on the board? I'll refrain, but this clown certainly hasn't.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
BTW, remember the passenger liner training camp in the desert? Or did Saddam merely agree to hold it for Momar for a few years after Reagan sent him running into the desert, wearing a dress (Momar in a dress, that is, not Reagan)?

That "terrorist training camp" probably never existed, the evidence is based on an interview with an ex-iraqi who was talking about things he had heard, not very conclusive.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You just promissed to get my Azz beaten.. I can and must return the favor.. dont i?

But NAPALM is still NAPALM.. doesnt bother me.. you can kill people with it fine.. BUT TO SAY that it is OK to kill people.. that aint right.. Sometimes people must be killed.. BUT IT AINT OK STILL.. just something that had to be done..

link   

That "terrorist training camp" probably never existed, the evidence is based on an interview with an ex-iraqi who was talking about things he had heard, not very conclusive.

Right, and there were bombs in the trade centers the day of 9-11. Read "My Jihad" by Aukai Collins. Terrorist training camps are very real.

link   
well that came out wrong, it made me sound rasist but it is time that sadaam and his regime go down, But Bush knows what the consequences are of killing innocent civilians. That is what the terrorist did and we dont need to lower ourselves to their level.... The shock and awe bomb was cool though. Btw Napalm is very painful, i had the privilage to make some home, aid stuff and stupid me was smoking as i poured it onto the logs to burn.. OWWW! (for those interested the recipe is 93octane fuel and a ton of those styrofoam peanuts. It was cool lookin though!)

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
TC

Look carefully.

You think you are talking to me, but it is not I who initiated the conversation you are having. You mean to be talking to Moku, not me...

I will share with you one day, how this reminds me of a kava-induced hilarious set of interchanges that took place in a darkened kava bar somewhere tropical and nice.

BTW, no harm done, but who's your optometrist?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   

But NAPALM is still NAPALM.. doesnt bother me.. you can kill people with it fine.. BUT TO SAY that it is OK to kill people.. that aint right.. Sometimes people must be killed.. BUT IT AINT OK STILL.. just something that had to be done..

I'll agree with you that Iraq was definantly something the US had to do, but isn't, in essence, going to war, "OK'ing" the killing of soldiers on both sides of the line?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
And btw, if they were using napalm bombs, we're talking instant incineration. No pain. See, we're not THAT bad.

You know nothing about napalm.. it burns at +900 celcius.. i have burned my had with gas-welding torch allmost +3000 celcius Skin burned off.. nothing else.. there is nothing instant about it..

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uninen
You just promissed to get my Azz beaten.. I can and must return the favor.. dont i?

Actually, Uninen, goregrinder indicated that you'd get an a$$beating in the States for spewing crap like you did earlier. He didn't say he'd be the one doing it, nor that he'd get anyone to do it.
You're the one tossing threats, and that doesn't make many friends around here.
And you might want to watch your claims of association with any sort of organized crime. Even if it's a bald-faced lie, that won't make too many friends either.

-B.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i'm not talking about its burn temp, i'm talking about it's temp upon exploding. You don't think the EXPLOSION of a napalm BOMB accelerates and heightens its' burn temp?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Now YOU"D best lay low, Banshee! watch yourself!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'll agree with you that Iraq was definantly something the US had to do, but isn't, in essence, going to war, "OK'ing" the killing of soldiers on both sides of the line?

Please tell me HOW DID YOU HAVE TO GO TO A WAR? Because the troops were allready moved in?
Or was it just because the Little Bush had to finish the bussines that Big Bush started..?

There was no WMD that were the supposed reason for INVASION.. MAYBE US WAS JUST RUNNING LOW ON OIL AND GASOLINE? OIL AND GASOLINE TO MAKE NAPALM!!!

FFS!

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Okay, until a person worth sparring with enters this discussion, i'm bowing out.

Cheers!

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by goregrinder]

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Now YOU"D best lay low, Banshee! watch yourself!!!!

Yes..
I do know some criminals.. 2 of my former friends have even killed a man.. both with knife.. and now they both are in prison.. and also my uncle is in prison for stealing fire-arms and explosives and for posessing them with out permit..

This is all true.. but i chose not to get involved in their "bussines" i just know them..

And my "treaht" ..

np: Dr.Dre - Watcher

You have no humor or knowledge of music..

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I know the song, dimwit. It's eminem and dr. dre. I've also endured some pretty interesting things in my time, but this conversation has digressed to an all time low.

*flees to his pack of smokes and the fridge for a guinness!*

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by goregrinder]

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Here's the 64 million dollar question:
Ethical or not ethical....who or whom is going to hold the US accountable? Voters? Other nations? The UN?

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Accountable for what? The use of Napalm or the war in iraq?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The use of MK-77's.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Realisitically? Nothing will happen. I really don't think any of the voters really care that much.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Realisitically? Nothing will happen. I really don't think any of the voters really care that much.

What do you care about then? If lives of others mean nothing to you..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join