It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary Condit: Cover-up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
With the recent events of the missing girl in Aruba, I just can’t help but think about Gary Condit. This prick engineered one of sickest cover-up’s ever only to be saved by the events of September 11. Now with the attention off of him he just skates away, free, even though most American’s believe he is responsible for Chandra’s death. Why does this happen? What is wrong with our freakin society?
I can see key people in Washington saying, “Well Gary, you really screwed the pooch on this one, we’ll bail you out but your gonna owe us big time.” You know he had people pulling strings all over Washington trying to cover this up. The interview he gave…Guilty. Polygraph by his people (give me a break)…Guilty. So obvious. I can’t believe that the residents of Modesto still allow this prick to be in office.

Do people still care about this anymore? What does everyone else think about this? I don’t see how everyone can be ok with this guy still being in office, especially people that live in Modesto and California.

I wasn’t sure were to put this but this seems appropriate..Political Cover-up

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Do people still care about this anymore? What does everyone else think about this? I don’t see how everyone can be ok with this guy still being in office, especially people that live in Modesto and California.

Umm... Gary Condit isn't even in office anymore, last I heard. I don't recall if he ran for reelection and just had the stuffing beaten out of him, or if he decided not to run at all, but either way he wasn't reelected to Congress.

I'm not saying he's innocent or anything, but him not being prosecuted has little to do with the media dropping the story in favor of 9/11. It has everything to do with there not being any credible evidence that links him to this crime, at least none that has been discovered and/or released to date. Maybe he was just an average perverted, sexual harrassing, adultery-committing Democrat? That in my eyes doesn't make him a murderer, and I'm a Conservative!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Maybe he was just an average perverted, sexual harrassing, adultery-committing Democrat? That in my eyes doesn't make him a murderer, and I'm a Conservative!

I am so glad he is out of office. I had no idea. Thats great but something tells me he was responsible for it. He had some shady things that he tried to keep on the downlow. Didnt he totally lie about the entire relationship saying it never took place and was merely professional. I can't remember.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Chandra Levy's body was found in a park where it was known that a serial killer lurked in the area. Is the serial killer Gary Condit? It was never shown to be linked. Levy's body was too decomposed when it was found to be of any use for evidence gathering. Just bones at that point I believe.

A nearly concurrent and quite similar event with a republican congressman, whom people know as MSNBC's Joe Scarborough with a dead intern found in an office of his appeared to be even more damning concerning evidence. Though his case somehow was never given any media attention. Funny that.

www.oldamericancentury.org...

The events of September 11 2001 took Condit's media attacks away and ensured that Scarborough's scandal would never have any media attention.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Frith]

top topics

join