It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Secret Society Wins the Power Grab?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh

You really think the college fraternity "Skull & Bones" is out to rule the world?!?!

LOL! Ask George Bush!

Also, Freemasons do charity work and are not looking to rule the world at all.

Then what was that show I saw on TV about the rogue Italian branch that is going around and killing members who tell their secrets, etc? LOL!

My question wasn't directed at any particular group - it's WHICH group will win (and thus we should watch out for)? If a group on the list is, in your opinion, harmless - then obviously, it's not the group I'm looking for!

So, just because President Bush is a member of Skull & Bones, that means they are out to rule the world?!

President Bush is also a member of Delta Kappa Epsilon, does that mean they are out to rule the world as well??

You said a "rogue" branch of the Freemasons hung a man. If they are a "rogue" group that suggests that, that, type of activeity is not the norn for Freemasons. I know many and they are NOT out to rule the world.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well you know...

The ope is Catholic so I guess he and the Vatican are out to rule the world to.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
Well you know...

The ope is Catholic so I guess he and the Vatican are out to rule the world to.

Your post is unclear, please, explain.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There are tons of secret societies out to rule the world. There's the illuminati, the Masons, the skull and bones, the NWO ...

A few problems with this:

1). The "Illuminati" as presented by conspiracy theorists doesn't exist.
2). "The Masons" are a collection of disparate lodges and grand lodges throughout the world. There is no central hierarchy, which would preclude taking over the world.
3). Skull & Bones does indeed provide a connection between many wealthy and powerful members of American society, but there is no evidence that anything sinister is going on with it. Yale has other secretive fraternities too, you know.. Scroll & Key, for example.
4). There is no group called "The NWO". There is no evidence that the conspiracy theories about a "NWO" are accurate.

Originally posted by AWingAndASighThen there's a bunch of 'regular' elite types who want to go all independent and rule the world without input from any societies, although they have plenty of secrets.

How do you know? Who are the "'regular' elite types"? How do you know they have "secrets". And if you do know, what are those "secrets"?

Originally posted by AWingAndASighThe problem is - they can't ALL rule the world. At some point they'd have to figure out who the really big cheese is, and the rest would have to take a secondary place in the scheme of things. I can't see that happening without a really BIG power struggle.

What makes you think anyone really wants to "rule the world"?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
... Just look at the last election, Kerry conceeded before the lawyers could even talk. Why? It didn't matter. Whoever was in the White House was going to do their masters bidding.

I say this as a Democrat...

Kerry conceded because he lost, plain and simple. A repeat of 2000 with the election being decided by the Supreme Court would have done more damage to the party than conceding. Kerry was smart enough to realize that.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

has it ever occurred to you that maye nobody wants the awfu job of running the world!?!?

Heh heh - well I do - and it would be in nearly everyone's best interest to install me as Emperor of the World a.s.a.p.

The only people who would lose in such a scenario are the "moneychangers" and the "false prophets" - and all I'd ask from them is an honest day of work once or twice a week.

So my Secrety Society pledges to do everything in its power to bring this positive change around - no matter what it takes one day the people need to reclaim their power from the elite few who have rigged the economic systems against us.

I hope I can count on your support.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I don't think a one world ruler is a good idea...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
many rulers would working together would give many different perspectives

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Then what was that show I saw on TV about the rogue Italian branch that is going around and killing members who tell their secrets, etc? LOL!

What you're talking about happened in the early 1980's. (Almost 25 years ago) The group had been banned by the Grand Lodge of Italy long before all this happened, so it was NOT Masonry...just some crooks posing as Masons.

See:

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
I'm sorry but I don't think a one world ruler is a good idea...

Well I'll only be a figurehead really - the world will be ruled by a council of 7 elders.

If they were to choose that I was a lunatic, and going against the best interests of Humanity, they would have the power to remove me.

Its is my belief that we would be able to make a new system of world government that would be long lasting and extremely benevolent.

I honestly think one day we will/should genetically engineer a race of bureaucrats and leave it to them to run most of the government.

(and unlike the Vogons they would be bred to be truly efficient, empathetic, and effective managers)

To me the key is to more efficiently distribute world resources, and therefore reduce competition between our species for life's essentials.

We could then channel our competitive, aggressive natures into much more productive outlets.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by roygin
The Illuminati rule all these secret societys

YAWN....

as for your idea that the freemasions have no upper hierarchy they do

There's a hierarchy no doubt....otherwise nothing would get done. This is true of ANY organization... There's no "secret" hierarchy...

the high lodge in England is the highest lodge in the world

Surely you said that as a joke, right? I mean you really don't BELIEVE that garbage do you? If so, why? Who told you this...and can he/she be contained? The (now) United Grand Lodge of England was the first "Grand" Lodge to be organized....but not the last....and certainly not the "highest" Many early charters came directly FROM the (then) Grand Lodge of England and legitimate Masonry traces it's roots TO that Grand body...but beyond that each Grand Lodge (there are 50 of them in the United States alone) is an autonymous body. They answer to NO ONE....they're simply in recognition with each other.

it's inner circle command the freemaisons and they are all members of the illuminati

[ahem] Horse Hockey! I'm a Freemason and they do NOT "command" me, nor am I a member of the illuminati. (Oh I know, I know...I'm just a lowly 16+ year member who's Past Worshipful Master and Scottish Rite 32*-KCCH and York Rite Knight Templar, and a Knight Mason, and an Allied Masonic Degree member who was recently invited to join the Royal Order of Scotland.....so I don't know anything about Masonry at all.

You, a non-Mason, though are an expert...

Uhm-hmmm

The reason that they havent seized power over the world yet is for two reasons
1) The prophesized leader has not yet come

2) The asains have yet to be controlled
When these two things have been resolved thre will be a third world war in biblical proporsions which the illuminati will rise victors

3) Our secret decoder-rings are on back-order

4) the 2005 secret conclave was cancelled because it was so secret everyone forgot about it

and

5) someone stole our secret Illuminati world-domination plan book and published it on the internet!

Sheesh!!!!

Same ol' crap....isn't there SOMEONE out there who's more creative?

I almost miss ol' "Drivel" and even Necros hasn't said anything truly off-the-wall lately.

You guys aren't much fun any more.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I am of the thirteen bloodline of the illuminati both my grandfather and farther are in the high lodge of the maisons and are members of the illuminati and so will i once i turn 18

How can your father and granfather be in the "High Lodge of the maisons" when there is no such thing??? You will NEVER be a Freemason because we wouldn't allow someone like you in.

The only thing that will happen when you turn 18 is the nice men with the white jackets will come and give you one also. You will be taken somewhere where you cannot hurt yourself or others, and you will receive the help that you need.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That's a bit over the line seb.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
That's a bit over the line seb.

If it was I apologize, but I will not retract my comments. His claim is downright absurd, and if he honestly believes that... well... nuff said.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

2) The asains have yet to be controlled

What's an "asain"? Sounds painful!

I am of the thirteen bloodline of the illuminati both my grandfather and farther are in the high lodge of the maisons and are members of the illuminati and so will i once i turn 18

Apparently proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling are not requirements to rule the world!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

So you're what....9? You can't even SPELL "Mason" let alone "father"

Why don't you go play with your toys and let adults participate on this site.

When you become one (an adult that is) come back. Or better yet...don't. Spare us the nonsense.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by senrak]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Why does everyone else get to be in the illuminati, but I don't? No one's ever approached me and asked me to join. No one's ever asked me about my secret plans to rule the world. No ones ever asked me if I have a secret fascination for secret societies or if I know the 'right' people.

I should start a secret society for people who aren't members of a secret society.

I feel left out ...

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

It is ture that several websites have published information on the illumianti this is because the internet can not yet be controlled unlike the other forms of media

This quote is also false. The networks which the internet runs on are controlled by a few very large corporations. They have access to your information through your IP address, which is what identifies you on the networks. Domains are also traced back to owners this way, think about why you can find out who the owner of any domain is just by doing a simple search. If you think someone can't find you on the web, think again. The internet can be 100% regulated.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Why does everyone else get to be in the illuminati, but I don't? No one's ever approached me and asked me to join. I feel left out ...

Don't worry about it Wing,

Just declare yourself an Anti-Mason. Proclaim your hatred toward Masons and REFUSE to accept any Masonic teaching....and you'll immediately find yourself an EXPERT in Masonry, the Illuminati and the Occult.

Hell, you'd HAVE to....it's worked thus far for the Bible-thumping, funadmentalist fanatics. For proof, just check out some of their posts and some of the anti-Masonic sites like Mrs Necros' freemasonwatch.com

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Since most secret societies probably ain't out to rule the world, I would say the Illuminati are defiantly the most powerful, however there existance is greatly debated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join