It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Secret Society Wins the Power Grab?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
There are tons of secret societies out to rule the world. There's the illuminati, the Masons, the skull and bones, the NWO ... Then there's a bunch of 'regular' elite types who want to go all independent and rule the world without input from any societies, although they have plenty of secrets.

The problem is - they can't ALL rule the world. At some point they'd have to figure out who the really big cheese is, and the rest would have to take a secondary place in the scheme of things. I can't see that happening without a really BIG power struggle.

Of course, the forward thinking member will have membership in multiple societies to keep all the power bases covered. But there are those whose loyalty and actions represent one secret society only.

So - who wins the power grab? Who is it we should REALLY be watching out for?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh

Sorry if I kill your thread but this is an easy one. The American Millitary/Industrial complex.

Just look at the last election, Kerry conceeded before the lawyers could even talk. Why? It didn't matter. Whoever was in the White House was going to do their masters bidding.

Rep's? Dem's?(I'm talking politicians here) Interchangable! Like they really run things.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

There are tons of secret societies out to rule the world. There's the illuminati, the Masons, the skull and bones, the NWO ... Then there's a bunch of 'regular' elite types who want to go all independent and rule the world without input from any societies, although they have plenty of secrets.

Freemasons aren't out to rule the world. They just want to rule their own life, death and destiny. Keep that in mind

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Freemasons aren't out to rule the world. They just want to rule their own life, death and destiny. Keep that in mind

What about that banned Italian branch that supposedly hanged some guy underneath a London bridge ....

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The American Millitary/Industrial complex.

They're not global enough. If they had the power, they would have done it already. That's one ambitious crew - and they like their money, too!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
They may not be global but they have supreme power.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

They may not be global but they have supreme power.

LOL.

But if they're THAT powerful, why haven't they taken over already? There's still a power struggle going on, and who might win in the end ...???

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

But if they're THAT powerful, why haven't they taken over already? There's still a power struggle going on, and who might win in the end ...???

has it ever occurred to you that maye nobody wants the awfu job of running the world!?!?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

has it ever occurred to you that maye nobody wants the awfu job of running the world!?!?

And yet people keep trying - often through force!

I guess the lure of power is just too irresistable for some.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

They're not global enough. If they had the power, they would have done it already. That's one ambitious crew - and they like their money, too!

Let's ask the regular person in Iraq, Afghanistan, hell anywhere in the world about the effect of the States. Pfft.

Oh #, bombing run:

[edit on 14-6-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Not global enough? Are you kidding?

The US and the people and powers backing it is, for now, THE superpower of the world. No one can deny this. They also have some groups that could be considered "secret societies" in that their activities are for the most part kept from the public eye.

Anyway I agree with Intrepid. The guys running the show, the CIA, the NSA, the DARPA guys, etc. and more importantly the guys who fund them. America is everywhere, and if you don't believe it just sit back and watch and I bet you will see it, depending on how old you are now.

For now, definitely the US administration.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The Illuminati rules all of them. I know. Been a rebel member of them since I became a certified gifted genius.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The problem is - they can't ALL rule the world. At some point they'd have to figure out who the really big cheese is, and the rest would have to take a secondary place in the scheme of things. I can't see that happening without a really BIG power struggle.

Of course, the forward thinking member will have membership in multiple societies to keep all the power bases covered. But there are those whose loyalty and actions represent one secret society only.

You really think the college fraternity "Skull & Bones" is out to rule the world?!?!

I'm pretty sure that in not the case my friend. Also, Freemasons do charity work and are not looking to rule the world at all. Why, do you make such strange claims???

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

And yet people keep trying - often through force!

I think the general idea now is that using force to conquer only sparks longer more drawn out problems in the long term. It's likely any nation trying this would suffer great attrition and wouldn't get to far. It's more likely to be won through economic means. Also remember the US spends an extreme amount of money on thier military and have alot of power behind thier closed doors.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You really think the college fraternity "Skull & Bones" is out to rule the world?!?!

LOL! Ask George Bush!

Also, Freemasons do charity work and are not looking to rule the world at all.

Then what was that show I saw on TV about the rogue Italian branch that is going around and killing members who tell their secrets, etc? LOL!

My question wasn't directed at any particular group - it's WHICH group will win (and thus we should watch out for)? If a group on the list is, in your opinion, harmless - then obviously, it's not the group I'm looking for!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richey1
The Illuminati rules all of them. I know. Been a rebel member of them since I became a certified gifted genius.

Can you tell us a little more than that? Erm, without divulging enough info to personally identify you, of course. The Illuminati have agents that watch these boards for potential "loud-mouths," and if they find and identify one, well, they do terrrible, awful, mean things to them... And their lavatories.

So that being said, tell me more; I'm all ears. How'd you get in? Gifted genius? I know some of those. What are the prerequisites of initiation? Do you have to be uber rich to get in? Why would I want to join? How's the food? Do you have a secret Illuminati decoder ring to decipher mesages about (among other equally important issues, of course) whose facilities are on the "#" list this month?

Do you worship Satan?

[edit on 6/14/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Yeah since I am a Rockefeller and all i am a member of them too.

I think the general idea now is that using force to conquer only sparks longer more drawn out problems in the long term. It's likely any nation trying this would suffer great attrition and wouldn't get to far. It's more likely to be won through economic means. Also remember the US spends an extreme amount of money on thier military and have alot of power behind thier closed doors.

That is the only way to gain anything these days: war.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Come on, you guys.
The Secret Society who already runs things on this planet is called...
...Those Who Rule.
They are so secret that no one really knows what group they belong to or what they are really called. And, I'd venture a guess that less than 0.1% of ATS belongs.
Rumor has it they have lots and lots of money. They probably even print it

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
That is the only way to gain anything these days: war.

Yep waging economic war is more feasible. It's unfortunate we still havn't learnt our lessons.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Come on, you guys.
The Secret Society who already runs things on this planet is called...
...Those Who Rule.
They are so secret that no one really knows what group they belong to or what they are really called. And, I'd venture a guess that less than 0.1% of ATS belongs.
Rumor has it they have lots and lots of money. They probably even print it

Curious.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join