It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibetan monks See ET Saving Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Tibetan Monks see ET saving Earth 2012
Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

Are these monks crazy or is this something to get hyped about??

Is remote viewing actually possible??

Or is it just another 2012 hoax?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't think you have to be capable of remote viewing to extrapolate the scenario you talk about.
I'm sure that it's obvious to most people that what you mention here is more than possible.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The Revelations of the Bible talk about a war like no other at the end times and that all would be dead if not for God intervening...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
mmm interesting if ..... dubious sources tourists coming back and saying what they say they saw is dubious as far as the character of the 'tourists' are.... However I have a lot of time for Tibetan Culture and Spirituality......been interested in Tibet for many moons and since young ..... there is an old tibetan prophesy that states that the tibetans 'yellow people of the snow Lion/Leopard' will save the earth/guide humans depending on which translation and interpretation the source is.

now as the Snow Lion is seen on the flag of tibet and represents:
'The two lions (in white, with green manes and tails) symbolize the twin system of the temporal and spiritual rule or, in other words, harmony between religious and earthly government.'
In Tibetan culture they are known as the 'Snow Lions'

Now as the temporal rule of tibet was taken over by the chinese this can only be interpreted as maybe Tibetan Deep Meditators providing a link or communication between the ET's and World Powers/Humanity.

As IMHumbleO tibet had the most advanced spiritual society on earth....

(I know the barbarity of the governance of Tibet pre occupation by China too etc and reality and history, though the same is true of meideval europe or even 17 and 19 th C World, I just wonder what their society could have developed into if they were still independant)

And these guys seem to be in the 'know' so they and the World leaders work together after forced too in th face of proof or armegeddon & fulfil the prophesy.

KK will look into this deeply along with a few other things but life work and fun and commitments etc... will try and post some links etc soon.

MischeviouslyMeditating

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I find this quite compelling, especially in regards to the known translations of aancient Mayan texts which convey exactly the same thing. It seems many of the ancient pre-organized relgion sects follow similar mythological beliefs.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I can't help but believe the monks, because this is almost exactly the feelings I have been getting for quite a while now. Call me crazy if you want, but I prefer this to global disaster...I love this world and don't want to see it end. If the future world was going to h_ll in a handbasket, I'd say "bring on that help, ET's!" I believe most of the world would, and, as the monks said, "wouldn't be scared."

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
People are being killed. Mid-East deaths are from cruelty to man-kind and to me at least, totally unacceptable.

So though I agree with your thoughts I'm having some trouble about the interim deaths to Men, Women and Children in that region which could spread to our Countries.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

People are being killed. Mid-East deaths are from cruelty to man-kind and to me at least, totally unacceptable.

I didn't say they were acceptable. Anyways what are you talking about??

So though I agree with your thoughts I'm having some trouble about the interim deaths to Men, Women and Children in that region which could spread to our Countries.

Dallas

Like we don't have death and destruction in modernised countries.

This is an article that I thought people would find interesting to do with UFO's, although I have no agreement to deaths of thousands of people, what about the Iraqi people that have had 2 loads of Depleted Uranium dropped on them yet American troops still think its ok to keep it going......To be honest I am more worried what the US government is going to do.......actually........I'm more worried about what the Banks are going to do to the US, UK, Chinese and just about ANY country on Earth.......Buts thats for a different thread.

Peace

[edit on 20/6/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

Are these monks crazy or is this something to get hyped about??

Is remote viewing actually possible??

Rense.com got their info from India Daily. I would advise you to check the source on all stories such as this one.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
India Daily posted the same article back in December of 2004...

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012

Normally, having 2 similiar stories from 2 different sources, would help to corraborate a story. But in this case, you have to consider the fact that both of these sources (Rense and India Daily) are pretty unreliable sources.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Right... Rense got it from India Daily, which is in the same class as Pravda or The Onion. IndiaDaily is humor; a tabloid. They make up all sorts of freaky things.

Really... "remote viewing" doesn't mean "look into the future" and it's just funny as all get out that the Tibetan monks come up with a Christian explaination/action for a Mayan calendar date. That's like... ah... having those Tibetan Monks look into the future and having them predict a nationwide buffalo stampede based on when July 4th falls in 2019.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yeah, remote viewing is suppose to be what the group the US military government supposedly had doing. They would try to view or "see" Russia and all of Russia's military bases, other countries, etc., but in "real" time...now...not looking in the future.

But, hey....possibly "remote viewing" was improperly translated...maybe they meant "far-seeing".

Love this site!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
lol

for some reason i think tibetan buddhist monks would make the most benevolent wise rulers of earth....

i could see them directing earth to a super futuristic society of wisdom and happiness
technology working with nature; man working with man
building space fleets and other Cool stuff like that

thats the kind of future i want lol

i dont know if the monks would be the best; but on paper it looks good
it may not work out tho

i dont know if those rumors are true it was on rense and there was no documents to back it up...just a rumor

anyone know a monk in tibet with email?
*They do have email these days guys

email or phone up any monks *or someone who knows someone who knows how to contact a tibet monk or monk society in their various location* and ask them whats the deal

while im at it ill look for some tibet monk websites and see if any have made one yet lol
i have a feeling they do
ill take a google

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
lol

for some reason i think tibetan buddhist monks would make the most benevolent wise rulers of earth....

i could see them directing earth to a super futuristic society of wisdom and happiness
technology working with nature; man working with man
building space fleets and other Cool stuff like that

thats the kind of future i want lol

Wouldn't that be the life.

I dont know if the monks would be the best; but on paper it looks good
it may not work out tho

i dont know if those rumors are true it was on rense and there was no documents to back it up...just a rumor

anyone know a monk in tibet with email?
*They do have email these days guys

I did look up Shoulin monks one time and they have internet acces so I guess tibetan ones do too.

Peace

[edit on 21/7/05 by Hunting Veritas]

[edit on 21/7/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I've been fairly involved in remote-viewing in the past, and it's definitely no joke - however, I've never heard of it being used to look into the future.

I could conceivably see someone making (claiming to have made?) contact with an omniscient being who can see into the future, and reporting this, or astrally projecting (commonly intertwined with Remote Viewing, though heavy on the fluff) and running themselves into interpretable signs of the impending future.

However, that's the sort of stretch I'd be willing to make if this sort of story were posted somewhere above the credibility level of Rense.

For Rense, I'd almost bend credible stories the other way, and find feasible reasons for them to lack it. It's like they want to fail.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I heard an audio interview with one of the Remote Viewers employed by the US goverment in the 70's and the 80's. The interview was made in January 2004 I think. What worries me is that he said WW 3 had already started, and that the remote viewers had seen this a long time ago. He said that WW3 had a slow and "trinkeling" start. Anyhow he said that WW3 would really be "visible" for the public after Israel bombs a Iranian nuclear reactor, after that the war issues will really start to speed up. With all the talk about an Iranian nuclear reactors that has been in the public media this year, I am starting to believe that there might be something in what he said. I thnk the interview was on www.coasttocoastam.com... but I cant find it now.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

[edit on 22-7-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat
Yeah, remote viewing is suppose to be what the group the US military government supposedly had doing.

RV has not "supposedly" happend, it's a well documented fact. When Ted Koppel's Nightline revealed the existence of government remote viewing effort in 1996, they interviewed former CIA director Robert Gates, Dale Graff, Edwin May, Joe McMoneagle, etc. There are also lots of documents about RV'ing released through the Freedom of Information act; just one of the RV programs, Star Gate, has had 90,000 pages released from the CIA.
Look to www.coasttocoastam.com... for a complete timetable of RV'ing from the 70's until today.

-Peace out

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

So much to look forward to............ sheesh

'You may i'm a dreamer...'

peace

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I was about to say "what monastary?" or "what monks?", "names?". And then I realised where it was from. I wonder if it's possible to trace this back to India Daily and see if they sight any sources.

new topics

top topics

join