It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, yesterday me and my friend saw some kind of "Reptilian" underground near Hero base, this stuff

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Remember that reptilians are not the only ones hiding underground. Sometimes homeless people seek shelter in caves and caverns, as do criminals on the lam from the law. Do not let your imagination run away with you. Chances are that you have stumbled upon another Ted Kazinski who does not want to be bothered and is using the legends of the area to help him hide out. An interesting experiment would be to take some bug grenades and light them and throw them down the hole. Listen for coughing and observe if the smoke comes out anywhere else, Oh yeah stuff a blanket or pillow into the hole to keep the bug grenade smoke in. Maybe if it is somebody down there you will smoke them out.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Damn i was hoping he would have replied again, is it tonight that he is going back in? They should go inside in the day to get the picture of that symbol, probably made by some kids anyway. You wouldn't get me in a dark hole at night with only one person, i'll give you credit you have some guts.

I would have to walk in the back so that i could be the first one out, the others can be sacrifices. This is cool, i hope he aint pulling our legs. He better get some photos of this damn thing

I just researched the base and it is at Montauk. Are they nuts? I heard about the projects that went on there and how they destroyed the base. I read that the guy they used to do time travel with manifested a monster to destroy the base and then they filled it up with cement. Maybe the monster survived and is living underground, i think it was dinosuar like. There's no way you'd get me anywhere near the tunnels now. I'd like to explore the base above ground though.

Some quotes from the text:

"These techniques were as a result of genetic experiments with humans and the Reptilians."
"He farther explains of how a monster was manifested using a figment of his imagination."

[edit on 15-6-2005 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I guess i could re-read the original post but...

Why do you have to go at night?
Why not go during the day and atleast take a clear photo of the hole to begin with?

Or maybe wear one of these masks so you don't need clearance! (just dont wear a dubya mask cause they hold no weight at all).

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Paragraphs are your friend.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Good luck humbled one, i have heard many stories like this, this symbol, it wasnt by chance triangular was it?

I'd bring a gun, a camera, etc. Dont be put off by closed minded ATSers. They are those of us who are opened minded to the possibility you saw something extraordinary. good luck and come back in one piece so we can hear what happened.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
OK. Here's what I would do:

1) DEFINATELY go back.

2) Take photos or video footage OUTSIDE the passage way, as evidence of the surrounding area.

3) Take a RUBBING of the symbol - that is put a piece of paper of the symbol, and rub a dark coloured crayon over the paper so the shape of the symbol is on the paper.

4) Video your decent into the passage, or photograph it - point the flashlights into the opposite direction if you are afraid to turn them off (I don't blame you for being scared, I think I would have # myself!)

5) How about going back in the day?

[edit on 15-6-2005 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
It seems to me that some people have been playing too much Doom 3.

Let's see: strange glowing symbols, military bases where it is rumoured that they unleashed supernatural beasts, long dark tunnels that are difficult to navigate, oversized monsters, failing electrical equipment.....

It's a great game, but after a 4 hour straight stint on it I was seeing 15ft monsters in my bathroom and reaching for a shotgun when my wife walked in the room.

A little tip if you do go back to to confront the beast - once you have picked up the power-ups and health packs off the floor a load more beasts will appear from hidden doorways and trapdoors, so get ready to blow them away, head shots are best.

Actually on a more serious note: guns and beer don't mix, unless you are Homer Simpson anyway.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Im not joking here, you and your mate get the best weapons you can find, use those bug grenades, and blow the hell out of the thing. Or even better, wear helmets with those little spy cams on, have a VCR in a car outside and you can record everything that goes on.

Also take thousands of pics, the night time excuse just aint working............. theres a thing called daylight.
Give us a map reference of the place as well. A pic of the sign (as already said) would be cool.

And if you do end up getting drunk and doing it, be careful on the rocks and if you do blow away a crim or a bum.......well who cares?

Good luck my friend.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Funny story. Seems a little too made up for my taste.

Show some pictures, that would be nice. 90% of me doubts this though.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Tell us when you do this. We need to see this! It sounds like that reptile thing that someone has already posted. I think that it is under mythical beast, I can't remember the title. Does it look like that reptile shown?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I live in CT right across from long island. Were is it? I would go! Simple ferry ride.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Long Island? I'm with Father LukeDuke, here. Combo of Doom and Tales Of Alligators In The Sewers.

There's an easy way to check some of the information.

Humbled One can give the name of the kid who disappeared. It'd be searchable in the news. And don't tell me "cover-up" because schools and other agencies would be aware that a family was present and a kid was gone.

And while I'm at it, let me post the reminder for everyone that if members are caught in rather blatant disinformation (particularly lying about alien encounters, etc) that they are subject to being kicked off the board. This kind of disinformation destroys any real research ability for our members.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Byrd]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Here's my favorite part of the "story"...

All of a sudden this huge, about 10 foot greenish black mass comes out from around the corner where there must have been a hole in the wall we could not see. Our falshlights were dim, but we both saw this thing and it was not human. It looked like a dinosaur standing almost erect like a human. We scremed, turned around and ran as fast as we could out of there. We heard a noise come from it like a loud hisssss. We thought we were going to be dead. We are both still freaking out.

So, you and your friend see this 10 foot tall walking dinosaur (do you even realize how tall 10 feet is? that would mean the head of this thing would reach the rim of a basketball hoop) and your story just ends there??? The beast didn't do anything other than hiss at you and that's how you end the story?!?!

I'd pay attention to Byrd's warning! Hate to see someone get banned over a story that just seems to be a copycat of the Ted the Caver story.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Humbled One can give the name of the kid who disappeared.

Yeah he could but that wouldnt be very nice now would it? Some kids name being posted on the net with no consent. Not a good idea me thinks.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

Humbled One can give the name of the kid who disappeared.

Yeah he could but that wouldnt be very nice now would it? Some kids name being posted on the net with no consent. Not a good idea me thinks.

If it's a public case of a missing person, then there is nothing wrong with it.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You could go back in with amonia/ bleach bombs. And if you see that freaky thing you can toss one and run like HELL. I doubt it would let out a big hiss after that. It would probably choke to death on the gases. but like i said get the hell out because everything is going down in there. Or a non deadly method is get an MRE from an army navy store and get some hot sauce. From the MRE get the meal warmer bag and use the hot sauce as the activater. Tie the bag up and poke some holes in it and vola instant pepper spray bomb. Oh and also run like hell.

-Aza

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Azathoth]

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Humbled One can give the name of the kid who disappeared. It'd be searchable in the news. And don't tell me "cover-up" because schools and other agencies would be aware that a family was present and a kid was gone.

The kid wondered back later that same night, now doesnt have to be 24 hours before you can file a missing persons report? I doubt it would have been in the news dealing with such a short time frame.

Also byrd, I find it highly irresponsible for you to be suggesting posting someone's name on here. just take it as an entertaining story, a little advice take everything you hear on ATS with a grain of salt.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Why don't you get the Weekly World News Crew to come with you? they love stories like this.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
hes not coming back.
not to post atleast. potholes in his story might have him thinking twice.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i've been reading this website that a mod posted earlier in this thread. Its a very interesting read.

www.subversiveelement.com...

and I came across this picture that made me wonder if this person is telling a story or manifesting something else that other people have written about.

www.subversiveelement.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join