It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, yesterday me and my friend saw some kind of "Reptilian" underground near Hero base, this stuff

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosaNostra
Stop making crap up to get precious ATS point. the only people who believe in reptilians are kids or are insane. this is the most disgusting theory that i have ever seen. The people who are believing you on this thread should imagine the look on the average persons face when they go up and try to convince them that reptilians exist. At least for these "UFOs" and "Aliens" there exists enough proof for one to make a decision on if they believe it or not. but reptilians??? WOW just stop posting about it.

Love,
the italian mafia

yes im a jerk

You didn't say it in the coolest of ways, but yeah.. it's pretty obvious the story is pretty much garbage.

This really is the problem with the site, It would be cool if the site was restricted to intellegent people only talking about evidence, but not acting like pseudo-scientists. This isn't a new theory, unfournantly it's a widely belived concept on this site, of a race of reptile people that eat humans, and use greys for slaves.. etc etc.. It's really really pathetic.

Anyways.. Without real pictures and real evidence humbled_one.. can't belive you man. I have seen evil dolls and hiding lawn gnomes before, are they alive? No.. it's just the trick of the mind, it's called hallucinations.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hey CosaNostra..........thats not very kind of you just tossing insults. Makes you sound like you THINK you KNOW everything on earth.....do you really?
I know I don't......I am not a big reptilian believer, nor do I disbelieve. I am on the fence about it as on most issues conspiracy wise. I do however have intrest in all things I have no personal knowledge of.
Accusing Humbled of just being a points HO just is not very respectfull of your fellow members. Your opinion is ALSO valued....but I bet your wise enough to put it a little more gently IMO. Please post unto others as you would have them post unto you.

If this reptilian issue all turns out to BE TRUE...what we all read here will become very valuable knowledge indeed. If not? Its a great story non the less! I love a good story......and this one is pretty good, don't you agree?

[edit on 14-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ok sorry. i mis-read the story i thought it was a kid you used to know, i should get my facts right before launching an attack :p

Anyway, this tunnel... it must be HUGE if a 10 foot lizard can stand upright in it?? Did it gradually get that size from a very small entrance and how small was the entrance exactly?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
KungFu, that's the thing me and my friend were actually talking about today and don't get either. The actual entrance hole is not that big and we are trying to figure how these things get in through it. Maybe the holes are just for air or something? The tunnels themselves are also small in the beginning when you go more in a downward slope( which is about 10 feet down), but then when they get more on a straight/slant they ceiling is about 15 foot high i would have to guess...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Interesting story. Apparently this freaked you out pretty good, but you still managed to write four posts today before starting this one. I would think this would be your first of the day. Hmmm…

Sounds like someone has been reading the Lacerta Files. For those that don't know the Lacerta files are an alleged interview with a reptilian.

Question: Where can we find such a surface-near entry to your world?

Answer: Do you really think I will tell you their exact location? If you want to find such an entry, you have to search it by yourself (but I would advise you not to do that). When I came to the surface four days ago, I used an entry approximately 300 of your kilometres north from here near to a large lake, but I doubt that you would be able to find it (there are only a few entries in this part of the world—more are far more north and east). As a little advice: if you are in a narrow cave or in a tunnel or even in something that looks to you like an artificial mine shaft and as deeper you walk as smoother appear the walls and if you feel unusual warm air streaming from the depth or if you hear the rushing sound of streaming air in a ventilation or elevator shaft, then look for a special kind of artificial and smooth wall somewhere in the cave with a door made of gray metal. If you would be able to open that door (but I doubt this) you would be in a usually round technical room with ventilation systems and elevators to the depth. This is probably an entry to our world. If you have reached this point, you should know that we are now definetely aware of your presence. You are already in big trouble if you have entered the round room, but you should look for one of the two reptilian symbols on the walls. If there are no symbols or other symbols, you are maybe in bigger trouble as you think, because not every underground installation belongs to our kind. Some new tunnel systems are operated from alien races (including hostile races). My general advice if you find yourself in a for you strange underground installation: run away as fast as you can.

Sorry, but this sounds bogus to me. Next time get pictures, and prove me wrong.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
HAL, i wrote a few posts before this one as i was not going to even write this one until after we went back there tonight and tried to get some kind of proof. After thinking about it though i thought maybe some others may live near Hero base and want to go with us or something...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
humbled_one, if you going to go to that place again, dont wait to long...or may not get the chance again...

If ATS is truely being monitor by Big brother, then they probably onto you already...trying to figure out who you are...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
OK if your serious pay for my ticket out there ,we can capture a few crocodilian %$%$%^$^ make alot of money ,And ill pay you back when i make an epic film about how I cought the monster.Grow a pair and get out there and capture that thing . Dam it always seems they show themselves to a shemale type person.BE A MAN

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
OK i dont know everything in the world. im not even that intelligent, and i do apologize for the attack it was a bit strong, even though what i meant still stands, that i do KNOW that this whole reptilian idea is completely fictional, and along with that i have no choice but to say that i think u were either hallucinating or that you are blatently lying to all of us.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Timoothy, big talk for someone who has never encountered something like this and who knows how many are down there...anyway, my friend is here and we are going to head over there while it is still a bit light out, so i will have to let you all know what happen tonight, tomorrow...wish us luck...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
GO GETEM CHAMP

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
humbled_one:

Godspeed...cause you'll need a god like speed escape this bad fellows...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Lol im looking forward to a post tommorow along the cop-out lines of 'the hole has been blocked up and theres armed guards not letting anyone anywhere near the site'

Prove me wrong, TAKE A DIGITAL CAMERA, no excuse everyone has one or knows a mate with one to borrow (id beg, borrow or sell something to get 1 if id seen what you say u saw), they have flash so can take pics in the dark really well u know

So at the very least you should be able to supply us with a photograph of a 15ft high long tunnel, am i right?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
is there area anywhere near in these image...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Not only should you go out with camera equipment, but you should get several other objective people, also equipped with cameras to also record their perspective of events, so that if anyone particular individual meets with an unfortunate accident, you have more then enough back up for documenting the events.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Also, bring a non-electrical light, like one of the Coleman camping lights
with thorium wicks.

They are very bright when turned up high and run on fuel.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'd also pack an extra clean pair of underwear!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Good luck humbled_one! Remember to bring something to take a picture or video! If not, words don't mean poo...........................................................

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbled_one
Timoothy, big talk for someone who has never encountered something like this and who knows how many are down there...anyway, my friend is here and we are going to head over there while it is still a bit light out, so i will have to let you all know what happen tonight, tomorrow...wish us luck...

Yea, I don't know what Timoothy is saying. If I was in your shoes I would probiblly be changing my pants after that kind of thing, that is if it did happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
humbled_one - Dude..... Nice story... Message me with your info... I will pay for my own ticket and go with you guys ASAP!!! I have all types of cool toys that would be grate for cave exploring... Could even set some stuff up.. If you guys go take some street flares and whatever other stuff that can help you see in the dark cams with night vision. If you not going to take a gun pick up one of them spry cans thats like a lowed horn... if something was to come at you that would frick the crap out of it. Just don't rely on anything that needs power. Could you point out the location on the yahoo map?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join