It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 on Trial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Download and listen to this program that does a mock trial of 911, based on real witness testimony. Download whatever you want from this page, but please do get the 9-11 on Trial clips. (Scroll down a little more than half way)

911verses.com...

Come back and discuss it here. There is some very good information in this program. It definitely shows many discrepancies.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ill save the link and view the clips in time. Your going to see more of this, as time goes on.............. Im making a new vid, these should be helpful

Thanks for the post

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
These are just the audio, but that's really all you need to hear. They've shown some very good points about the collapse of the WTC buildings. You can't argue with physics.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Actually, you can argue just about anything. If little green men exist then the buildings fell. I did listen to a few clips and have heard many differing versions. Why don't people just want to understand that we were caught off guard, didn't scramble fast enough and we got attacked. It is very simple and not some big complicated mass gov't conspiracy. I know, "look at all the proof"........what proof, I have followed so many links on 911 that my head is spinning......and who the heck is Alex Jones anyway?

Did it ever occur had we had our act together and intercepted those planes Americans would still be complaining because what exactly do you think we would have had to do??? Guess what........shoot them down. Yep, to save many people we would have to shoot a few out of the sky. So if we moved faster the gov't would still be the bad guy. Bottom line, enough with 911 already, its over, done. I lost someone there and loss always lingers but working ourselves into some frenzy over something that will never be proved is a waste of a good life. Sorry but this issue can hit a real nerve with me. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join