It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light Psycic Powers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Last night my friend was telling me a story about his friend stealing a car and i was paying attention the whole story trying to picture the events, i said "was it a a white car" he said "yeah it was a white Buick Reagle"

thats crazy, thats practically the same car i pictured.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gladius
Last night my friend was telling me a story about his friend stealing a car and i was paying attention the whole story trying to picture the events, i said "was it a a white car" he said "yeah it was a white Buick Reagle"

thats crazy, thats practically the same car i pictured.

Well that could of been just a coincedince?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
[

Well that could of been just a coincedince?

maybe!!

but have you had this before? do you find that when some people tell you things that you start to picture the things in your mind....Then found out you pictured the correct infomation?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
hmmm its interesting that you knew the answer, but it could just be coincedince, sorry

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
but remember this too...what image flashes into your head when I say car in the same story with stolen?

Is it a white car? Bet it is... Maybe because most police cars are white? Could just be your subconscious playing tricks on you.

Not saying that this is the case...it may not be. It may just be coincidence (after all, the majority of cars are white), or you may have tapped into something. If it happens more often, maybe then you'll have your answer....

Good luck in your search...

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
if you do think you pyshic try working on it. Try and do what you did again, if you keep gettin things right, you never know...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
thanks for the feedback

I have had similar situations in the past where i have guessed names(very close, Jay when Jason) and what people or places looked like.

I just need more people to tell me stories.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Maybe you should try working on your skill.
Try getting a pack of cards ,,place a few at a time face down...then try and guess what they are...
listen to your self...thinkabout the colors ...shape ect....you may not get the number...but you may get every thing else......

top topics

join