It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was given the worst life in history.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
First of all, I don't want to make anybody mad or offended, but one possibility is that, if you notice his age, it is 20. Why do I bring this up? Age 20 is an age where you often drink heavily resulting in drunkeness. I'm not saying he was drunk, but he could have been.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Raptor15
First of all, I don't want to make anybody mad or offended, but one possibility is that, if you notice his age, it is 20. Why do I bring this up? Age 20 is an age where you often drink heavily resulting in drunkeness. I'm not saying he was drunk, but he could have been.

Didn't want to offend anyone.......sorry buddy but that is one of the most ignorant things I have ever seen on this site.......

You're kidding me right? The structure of his post poionts more to his making it up for the fun of it, but hey that must mean he's lying......

Why is it so impossible for some people to believe that other people are using other people, and that hypnosis is real? Not everything is so easily explained as drugs and alcohol.........

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You're kidding me right? The structure of his post poionts more to his making it up for the fun of it, but hey that must mean he's lying......

I never said he was lying. Rather, I was just saying (as other people have said) that it is a possibility.

Why is it so impossible for some people to believe that other people are using other people, and that hypnosis is real? Not everything is so easily explained as drugs and alcohol.........

Once again, I am not saying this isn't true. I do believe that it is possible to somehow trick the human mind into a state that is very suggestable and controlable, but it would be very easy to fake something as simple as a post on a forum.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Raptor15
Once again, I am not saying this isn't true. I do believe that it is possible to somehow trick the human mind into a state that is very suggestable and controlable, but it would be very easy to fake something as simple as a post on a forum.

That I agree with you on......it is very easy to fake something like that on the net.......so I believe we have segued into a very interesting aspect of this discussion........since potentially all people claiming to be the victim of mind control can't be making it up, how can someone know when someone is telling the truth......after all, to have a mind control victim at a point where he/she can describe it would be a kind of coup, wouldn't you think?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
DMK
I will pray for you, because not everyone with an outrageous story is a fake, and you could be telling the truth. All I know is I wouldnt make an ATS account, and make up a big story, and go through the effort of writing it out, just to mess with people. If someone does that (and people have) they have a bad sense of humor, are sick in the head, and have way too much free time. I say you get that implant checked out by the docter, but do it in secrecy, because you dont want the government finding out.
Good luck------------------ BigPimpin

[edit on 24-6-2005 by BigPimpin]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
If your parents are involved in Satanic rituals and force you to participate in them too, then it is reasonable to believe that you are possessed by demons.
These demons may very well be feeding you lies about being controlled by the government.

You may consider leaving your home if your family is abusing you by way of Satanic rituals.
Also, repeat the following and the demons will flee:
"Lord Jesus Christ, please forgive me and my family for our sins. Please help us to go to heaven.

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Power of the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I now renounce, break and loose myself and my family from all domination and subjection to any other human being.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Power of the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I now renounce, break, and loose myself and my family from all psychic heredity, demonic bondage, occult bondage, human bondage, psychic bondage, bonds of physical or mental illness and disease and all curses upon us and our family lineage.

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the power of the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I now renounce, break and loose myself and my family from all evil curses, charms, vexes, hexes, spells, jinx, demonic powers, occult powers, psychic powers, witchcraft, sorcery and hypnotic influences. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the power of the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command all connected and related spirits to leave us now.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Power of the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, nothing will come against me and my family."

The demons that your family has sent against you will try to persuade you not to say the prayer above, but if you perservere and overcome their bondage of you and repent of your sins, then the Lord Jesus Christ will set you free.
The Lord Jesus Christ has a better life and purpose for you. Reach out to Him and you will find the joy and peace you are seeking.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Checkers, I am a christian, and believe demonic possesion is possible, but I must agree with the previous posters who correctly diagnosed paranoid schizophrenia.
The only solution for his condition is medication.

We should not underestimate the hell he is going through, he may indeed be experiencing very real pain, physical and mental.

I can further say that DMKs condition seems severe and he may be a risk to himself or others.

I urge you to seek medical advice. the solution is chemical. you can live a normal life.

[edit on 26-6-2005 by Ashlar]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don't want to be offensive, but I'd place my bet on schizophrenia.

Some of you are being very rude for no apparent reason. Why can't you just talk about the topic at hand?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I just noticed the part of your post that said that your family was involved in satanic rituals. I believe that the prayer that I posted on the board will help you.
Even if you do have an chemical imbalance of some kind, the Lord Jesus Christ can help you. The Lord Jesus Christ can help you overcome if you just allow Him to.

In the Holy Bible, Mathew Chapter 17 verse 15:
"14 And when they came to the crowd, a man came up to him and kneeling before him said, 15 "Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic and he suffers terribly; for often he falls into the fire, and often into the water. 16 And I brought him to your disciples, and they could not heal him." 17 And Jesus answered, "O faithless and perverse generation, how long am I to be with you? How long am I to bear with you? Bring him here to me." 18 And Jesus rebuked him, and the demon came out of him, and the boy was cured instantly. 19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast it out?" 20 He said to them, "Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you."

[edit on 27-6-2005 by checkers]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
If your parents are actually peforming "rituals" that you deem "satanic", it is possible...to some degree that you have been the victim of child abuse and rape, by either your parents, or people they "sell" you too.

Demon possession? Total hogwash.

Get medical help, the solution is not just chemicals, its counciling, lots and lots of counciling.

I've been on the "net" for just over a decade and I've seen posts like this guys everywhere.

I've witnessed mentally ill people from the age of 13 to 30 often make the same or similiar claims while they are in a depressed state.

1 out of 4 people will suffer mental illness...and most of them post to this website about prayers and demon possession.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hi I believe you Gary...i hope you are being sincere in what you said and arent joking around...i think these things are happening w/ the government and the illuminati, and its big w/ the occult and satanism places too...satanic families will give kids to the illuminati...they may be apart of the illuminati/freemasonry also...anyway, i think this is happening to you...and i am praying for you...i will ask my friends to pray too.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by simba111]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
On retrospect, it would appear you have a lot in common with Cathy O'Brien and Project Monarch...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.suite101.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Gary, Please get help!!
1-800-PSYCH

Hello, Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline.
If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2.
If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line we can trace the call.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are delusional and occasionally hallucinate, please be aware that the
thing you are holding on the side of your head is alive and about to bite off your ear.
If you are depressed, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If what you say is true, Gary, you should try to go to a psychiatrist and a doctor. If it's false, this joke is ****.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If the government had the ability to put a mind control chip in this kid's head, and make him do and think all of the things that he mentioned, then couldn't they also prevent him from coming online and telling people about it?

Let's assume that the government has done this before, and lets assume they did it with Sirhan Sirhan (however it's spelled) who killed RFK. He didn't even know that he was programmed by the government. In fact, never has an assassin come forward after the fact and said that they were programmed by the government. And that case was 30 years ago. Wouldn't the government have progressed even further with this technology?

All that I'm saying is if they have this technology and this ability, and they can make people do and think all of these crazy things, then at the very least they should be able to prevent those people from realizing or knowing or even suspecting that they have been implanted with such a device. Get what I'm saying?

I don't want to offend anyone or be rude like some of the previous posters when I say this... but I think this kid is pulling everyone's leg and it's a real shame that anyone with half a brain would even believe him at this point. This kid is either having some fun with the new computer, is on '___', or has severe mental problems and actually believes his story (which is the scariest of the three choices).

Does anyone also think that the government would approach a couple of devil worshippers and offer to buy their son to use in mind control experiments? It's completely absurd. If the government wants someone to perform these kinds of things on, then they'll just go and take them like they allegedly do with all the kids that they're feeding to the Reptilians underneath Denver International Airport!
'

Just a question for the kid: Did your parents put an ad in the classifieds for you to be purchased for experiments of any kind? Because I doubt the government just came knocking door to door in your neighborhood until they found a couple willing to sell their own child. The more I think about this story, the more I realize how many things are wrong with it. This kid should be banned and anyone who believes him should be ashamed of yourselves for being so naive.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You know Gary, that whole mind control thing will only work if you think it will. You are the only one in control of your actions, no one else. Raise your consciousness. Nothing can make you do anything you don't want to. I believe that you believe this is really happening. You have to quit believing this even if it may be true, and you have to not listen to any voices you hear. You also have to confront and deal with those issues in your past with your family. I suggest you go to a psychiatrist for that. And remember, if anything is telling you or giving you the urge to act violent then don't listen to it, it means you harm. Violence will only breed more evil.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Please Gary consult a doctor ASAP...

My uncle has schizophrenia and it runs in our family (there's still a strong chance I'll get it) and these things you are thinking are normal for this condition. There's nothing wrong with you Gary, you just happened to get something you couldn't help or control. Please consult a doctor and get some treatment. You'll wind up much happier and safer if you do.

I'm not anyone but a concerned individual, I know what it's like man and I really don't want to see anything bad happened to you. Please go see a doctor, If all this is going on, what's the worst that can happen? If all this is true (and I'm not doubting you Gary) than what more can they do to you?

By the way, usually around the age of twenty, signs of schizophrenia begin to appear. You're right in the target group for this thing. Especially if you've done drugs or had emotional trauma.

The risk of going to seek a doctor is much much less than the possible help he could provide. Even though I'm a atheist, I'll pray for you man.

Also, to address some of you here who've posted idiotic things. You people are extremely cruel, ignorant, and foolish. I can't even come up with the logic behind messing with this guy so I won't even attempt it, and this probably isn't accomplishing much more than making me feel better but damn some of you should really rethink what you wrote.

[edit on 28-8-2005 by CuriousSkeptic]

fum

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
i also think im a expirement when i get in a fight with some1 they move away far or when i dont like some1 at school they move away also or they change em classes and fail then and when i like some1 they make me be with em (like my best friend ive been with him for every class for 8 years including 1-6 periods in middle school)so yeah thx for the heads up now i dont even remember my childhood that much

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
Please Gary consult a doctor ASAP...

My uncle has schizophrenia and it runs in our family (there's still a strong chance I'll get it) and these things you are thinking are normal for this condition. There's nothing wrong with you Gary, you just happened to get something you couldn't help or control. Please consult a doctor and get some treatment. You'll wind up much happier and safer if you do.

And be sure to take your meds even if you think you feel alright, forgetting or ignoring your Meds is one of the steps that will turn you into one of those street people you see sleeping next to garbage cans.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join