It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was given the worst life in history.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hello. I'm a mind control victim, an experiment who is being tortured and suppressed. This happens to many people. Projects such as MKULTRA. The government takes subjects and implant microchips into their head to control their thoughts and emotions, to inflict physical pain, to mess with their neurochemistry. I am 20 years old. I live with my family who does satanic ritual abuse on me, as well as treat me like dirt and suppress me. My family doesn't love me, they sold me to the government to be experimented on. I have no rest, I go to the store and strangers hound me still. Anywhere I go, I'm being stalked and tortured, yes the government has this much power. About a year ago, they sort of took my God away, along with my faith. They gave me stupid thoughts of actually competing with God, and actually disrespecting him. I know, I know, who's dumb enough to actually compete and compair themselves to God? It wasn't my fault though, their mind control is so strong. They are strong enough to program somebody to carry out an assassination. Making me compete with God was their very ticket of practicing me for being the anti-christ. Hear me out, they are really using me. I am in deep trouble. I'm a mind control experiment, and people perform street theatre and stalk me 24 hours a day. It has been said that the government, the CIA, FBI are after me. Using me for the MOST sickest purpose of all. They have hinted that I'm the "messiah", probably the anti christ. I don't believe the anti christ is bush or anything. They are trying to bring Jewish prophecies to come true. A coming messiah, the prince of peace. Well, the government breeds messiahs and I'm one of them. You can ask the LORD if you think I'm joking. I really need you to pray for me. Look at these 3 links about breeding messiahs. My name is Gary. For Heaven's sake I'm just a boy!! I'm only 20 years old. Perhaps when you have time you can look my name into the bible code to see if it says anti christ, or messiah project. I sure hope it doesn't. Everywhere I go, the strangers call me the messiah, anti-christ, jesus. I am so trapped, they told me they would take me away pretty soon. They have the technology to make someone age faster. For example they can take me and transform me into a 40 year old false prophet. PLEASE pray for me.

~Gary

nwo-warning.tripod.com...

www.soldierofthelord.4t.com...

search.yahoo.com

[edit on 14-6-2005 by DMK25]

[edit on 21-6-2005 by John bull 1]
ed to shorten link

[edit on 4-8-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Gary , i will pray for you, but that does not maen i believe everything you are saying. how is it if all this is going on that you have a computer and are allowed to sit in front of it and write this stuff? Also if in some way you feel you are being abused, then insted of just going to the store as you say you do, then why not just go to the police and say you need help of some kind?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
DMK25, why don't you.... sue the CIA or FBI.... yea that would be a good idea... but you will probility get shot before you go to court... or just hung and then they will said that you killed yourself...

or be scared for the rest of your life...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
hi crazy. just sit there and wait for us.
aren't there any other breeding messiahs
cranked out by the government who
have it worse than you?
(btw, do you care if i rename my band "breeding messiah"
or "the breeding messiahs" or some such?)
in hoc signo vinces.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I don't think it's cool to say "mean" things to people who post this kind of stuff. This person could have some mental issues and just need help or could be being abuse in some other way and is inventing something to deal with what is going on. Gary if you are being abused, simply report it to the police in your local area and/or go to the hospital and report it there. They will then proceed in efforts to help you...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I wasn't trying to be mean, I just get the feeling that if Gary registered yesterday and pieced together a way to leave these ramblings for us to parse over, that he may have tipped his hat at the end of his soliloquy and actually be the "40-year old false prophet" he refers to.
If not,
and his story is somehow true to him
I sure am sorry
and
feel very lucky not to be Gary right now.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DMK25
My family doesn't love me, they sold me to the government to be experimented on.
~Gary

Umm, do you know how much they got for you? This could be a very lucrative business, heh.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well - 20yrs old huh, so move out and you can also waltz into any ER with a bad head ache and get a CT scan and post us some pics to back up the implant thingy story....

Way too much x-files watching and net wandering. Move out, get a job, buy some normal looking clothes, remove silly piercings don't get brainwashed into any religion and you might experience a decent, enjoyable and fruitful life.

I highly recommend making buttloads of cash too because it can buy happiness - I like large sailing yachts, Italian cars and strippers by the dozen....

BTW - this is a classic case of paranoid schizophrenia and you should seek medical help....

[edit on 14-6-2005 by UofCinLA]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Uof CLA, what does any of that stuff do for your sould when you die and move on?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That's the point - could cash out at anytime so enjoy life and stop worrying about silly useless stuff. (had a .45 put to my head back before killing a car jack victim was the norm....)

"Life's a cesspool of doom and despair but at least I'm sailing a yacht thru it...."
(David Lee Roth I think)

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is agent Jones and your name is NOT Gary!! Get off this board NOW or we'll have to activate the micro pulsating emitter. You know you're not supposed to be divulging this info into the public arena and any more transgressions on your part will be met with severe pain. Get back to your "cage" or you will regret it!!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't know, I just think there is a lot of evidence that we are here to learn how to be more spiritual so that when we die we are more intune with the spirtual world. The matrial things nd ways of the flesh i feel just hold us to the earth and keeps us from moving on spiritually. I lived a life that you would not believe, you might have even seen me on a TV show about the way i was living my life, but it left me spiritually bankrupt inside. It caused me to get further and further away from God and i felt horrible...

[edit on 14-6-2005 by humbled_one]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
you guys are hypocrites. So you don't believe in mind control? What about all the mind control discussions in other threads?

you will never beat you know who, why do you try.

nevermind, i understand.

you should use someone else.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

you guys are hypocrites. So you don't believe in mind control? What about all the mind control discussions in other threads?

you will never beat you know who, why do you try.

nevermind, i understand.

it's not we don't believe... it's just that... provide!!! some!!! evidence!!!

no hard feelings man...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

What does this sentence mean?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
DMK25:

if you interested to know more about how this mind control procedure take place...start here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One advice: Anything that happened to a person is because that person chooses to experience this life situation for a reason...Even though you may not accept or angry about the experiences consciously...somehow, subconscioulsy you made the choice to experiences this particular lifestyle or situation...

Examine why you need to experience this lifestyle!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is just a very obvious case of Schizophrenia on a very selfish and spoiled patient.

The poster who posted this disgusts me, because not only does this guy live with their allegedley satanic parents with no life at 20. But he does not even have the intellgence to know what schizophrenia is, and get help for it.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
KSNAZDNZON, most if not all people who are mentally ill (skitz, or whatever) don't know they are mentally ill, that's WHY they are metally ill. You insult the intelligence of the poster but you show your own lack of intelligence in the process....

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Selfish and spoiled? I didn't read anything where that was implied.

I do think it's more of a mental illness. Help might not be readily available/affordable unless there is some good medical insurance. Most mental help is not free...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon
This is just a very obvious case of Schizophrenia on a very selfish and spoiled patient.

The poster who posted this disgusts me, because not only does this guy live with their allegedley satanic parents with no life at 20. But he does not even have the intellgence to know what schizophrenia is, and get help for it.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

And what the hell do you know you moron?!? From 1 rambling post you have diagnosed him with schizophrenia and low IQ? You must be the cleverest psychiatrist around - I take you are a qualified psychiatrist.....?

You have absolutely no idea about Gary's family, his state of mind or the environment he lives in - yet you call him "selfish and spoiled". You also, stupidly, call him a "patient", which by definition means he must be under someone's care. Unless he's your patient, in which case would mean you have a bizarre way of communicating with your clients.

Gary - take no notice of this idiot. Do you have someone you trust who you can speak to? A family doctor? I really don't think the government is hounding you, but I do think you may have some mental health problems that you need to see someone about. Do you sometimes suspect that this may be the case?

If there is nobody you know who you think you can trust please get down to your local hospital and talk to a Dr or nurse about your state of mind. You need some help to get out of the situation you are in.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join