It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worlds Don Daddy King of them all?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Right, I hear alot of you say alot about secret societies being the ruling elite in the world and theres always someone at the top of this capitalist world. But who is at the very top, elite, don daddy king of them all in our world? You could say george bush, bill gates, the pope but theres gotta someone higher than all of them and the world. so who is the almighty of the pyramid?

cheers cb.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coolbreeze
Right, I hear alot of you say alot about secret societies being the ruling elite in the world and theres always someone at the top of this capitalist world. But who is at the very top, elite, don daddy king of them all in our world? You could say george bush, bill gates, the pope but theres gotta someone higher than all of them and the world. so who is the almighty of the pyramid?

cheers cb.

You would be most right about there being a don daddy king but for someone to be that powerful they MUST stay away from the press or rather own it hint, hint but then if they own the printing presses they own the papers and whats the best paper in the world that makes you all happy and dandy.................Yep you guessed it MONEY.

I would say the don daddy as you put would more than likely be the President of the B.I.S (The bank for international settlements). The central bank of banks. The funny thing is its NOT a bank in itself.

The B.I.S
This should enlighten you as to who and what the BIS is. VERY powerful indeed.

You ask if bush is a don daddy king, I guess anyone that can be as vacant minded as him should not be in power at all, the real reason I can find is that he's daddy bushes son. nothing more, nothing less.

As for bill gates, he is in quite the powerful position but he is not a corrupt politician, more a under-rated business man. I guess he got lucky with Micro$oft and has been rolling in it ever since.

As for secret societies you may want to look at the Knights of the Round table.

Or

I could be wrong about all of this and the world could actually be runned by Aliens from a galaxy far, far away.................

Peace

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I never understood slavery, or peasant's/kings. I guess I wouldn't have lasted that long back then. I have always wonder’d why all of the multitudes never overcame their captors. (i.e. like Spartacus did). Just as America had it's Independence Day, I find comfort in the faith, ‘n knowing that there are to many truly good people, ta have a Don Daddy King of them all.

If there is a DDKOTA, I would guess it ta be the oppressed, ‘n ya only need fear them if ya are the one try'n to hold them down.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CO_Cowboy
I never understood slavery, or peasant's/kings. I guess I wouldn't have lasted that long back then. I have always wonder’d why all of the multitudes never overcame their captors. (i.e. like Spartacus did). Just as America had it's Independence Day, I find comfort in the faith, ‘n knowing that there are to many truly good people, ta have a Don Daddy King of them all.

True, true there is probly more nice people in the world than bad but the bad ones are in control and will forever be unless the people get clever and realise that money comes from nothing and bankers use us as pawns. I believe the reason why people do not rise up and take on the bankers is probly this little quote:

"A dog does not bite the hand that feeds it".

If there is a DDKOTA, I would guess it ta be the oppressed, ‘n ya only need fear them if ya are the one try'n to hold them down.

JFK and the Federal Reserve
On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.

[...]

President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and the United States Notes he had issued were immediately taken out of circulation. Federal Reserve Notes continued to serve as the legal currency of the nation. According to the United States Secret Service, 99% of all U.S. paper "currency" circulating in 1999 are Federal Reserve Notes.

Quoted from above Text file
Even though an isolationist Congress officially refused to allow the U.S. Federal Reserve to participate in the BIS, or to accept shares in it (which were instead held in trust by the First National City Bank), the chairman of the Fed quietly slipped over to Basel for important meetings. World monetary policy was evidently too important to leave to national politicians.

Looks like someone tried but failed. Unfortunatly not many people know about this monstrous corporation that controls the worlds economies and has been since the 1930s' which in turn control the people.

You cannot fight something if you do not know it exists.

peace

[edit on 14/6/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coolbreeze

cheers cb.

I dunno if there is one in particular, but these guys are worth a look:

www.newamericancentury.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

True, true there is probly more nice people in the world than bad but the bad ones are in control and will forever be unless the people get clever and realise that money comes from nothing

I agree. If you take all the money on earth away, everything else will still be here!! Money is definitley an illusion that unfortunately none of us can live without.
And thats precisely how "they" want it...

[edit on 14-6-2005 by maathotep]

new topics

top topics

join