It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Projects response to Prophet Yahweh (Suprising!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I know, I know....not another PY thread. Normally I'd agree, but the current running thread has gone for about 50 plus pages and is dwindling down to mostly general chit chat about the goofiness of this guy, and thus has caused alot of members to avoid the whole subject since no new info is coming along. The info I have, IMO, is important enough to justify a new thread so that more people will see if and offer their insight.

I emailed the Disclosure Project to get their opinion on PY and received a very intersting and (to me) very suprising response. Here is my email to them...

Subject: Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins)

I am interested if the Disclosure project has ever heard of this man
> and
> the things that he has been doing. To put it briefly, he seems to be
> able to "summon" ufo's by using an "ancient" form of prayer. He even
> had an ABC news team from Las Vegas film one of these summonings. See
> below...
>
> mms://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/ABCnews1.wmv
>
> Just do a simple google search on the guy and you'll find more than
> enough info on him to see what he is about. I'd just like to hear if
> you guys have an opinion on him because I really look to this team for
> quality info on such things.
>
> Thanks!!!

Here is their response...

Subject: Re: Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins)

Yes, we're keeping an eye on him. It's possible that he is actually
contacting ETs. Consciousness is the way to do it...not necessarily
prayer or invoking Yahweh or being a religious fanatic.

We'll have a training group out in Colorado the first week of July doing
our own contact work. See the CSETI web site for more information: www.cseti.org/programs/upcoming.htm

It's also possible that covert projects are doing something with him as
well, as far as using their own reverse engineered craft.
So, we'll just have to see how it goes.

Best wishes,

Debbie Foch

I was so surprised to see that they are taking this guy seriously. I had completely blown this guy off as a total crackpot and scammer (and still do for the most part). But they seem to buy into the fact that he is actually causing these things to appear, and that the objects appearing are authentic ufo's.

I checked out the link they provided for the CSETI Consciousness Training and this is what it is about...

Dr. Greer, founder and director of CSETI and The Disclosure Project is an accomplished meditation instructor who has conducted intensive trainings in meditation, higher states of consciousness, remote viewing and cosmic awareness for 30 years.

In this nearly week long intensive, the student will learn about:

The nature of mind and how to experience the unbounded, cosmic aspect of consciousness always within us
Specific meditation techniques to experience cosmic consciousness, achieve natural remote viewing and precognition abilities and other aspects of higher states of consciousness
An understanding of the cosmology, integrating physics, consciousness, advanced electromagnetic technologies, extraterrestrial civilizations and the world of spirit and awareness. A review of the nature of advanced extraterrestrial (and classified human technologies) and how they relate to mind, non-locality, and the larger cosmos
The full spectrum of reality, unifying mind, body, material, astral and cosmic - and how as humans we can evolve to Universal beings by developing Universal, cosmic awareness
How to use mind and other technologies to contact extraterrestrial civilizations
Weather permitting, one or two nights under the stars in Joshua Tree National Park, practicing cosmic mind and contact
A view of the next 5000 centuries: How the Earth and humanity will evolve from its present state to that of a cosmic civilization, living in peace among many

I never really knew that CSETI or the Disclosure Project really took the whole "remote veiwing", "astral projecting" thing seriously. I'd like to know what you all think about this. Personally, I think it's bunk. But since I never tried it, I guess I should reserve my opinions till I do.

On a side note....Whether or not PY can "summon" authentic ufo's or not, I truly think he is completely psychotic and could end up being a dangerous individual.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The Disclosure Project takes frickin' Billy Meier seriously....so it's not THAT surprising....

I applaud what Mr. Greer attempts, but unfortunately he has a tendancy to often hitch his horse to the wrong wagon....

I was so surprised to see that they are taking this guy seriously. I had completely blown this guy off as a total crackpot and scammer (and still do for the most part). But they seem to buy into the fact that he is actually causing these things to appear, and that the objects appearing are authentic ufo's.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. In the end, this joker is going to end up doing far more harm to UFOlogy than good, and that any endorsement of him, prior to him delivering on his claims, is nothing but a serious blow to UFOlogy.

He's a con-man, a racist, and a genuine nut job, and like the crackpots before him, will just end up keeping UFOlogy into the "nut job" arena of science.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Good thinking mpeake, asking DP what they thought about Profit Noway. It seems that after all this time the DP has still not learned to investigate individuals before making a statement or supporting them. I agree with both of you, this guys a joke and will hurt the cause.

As far as Dr. Greer goes, he has always been into the remote viewing aspect of UFOlogy. I also don't know much about it, but the government actually did research in this area back in the day. I don't know if it works or not, but it can't be used as a serious source of info in my opinion, because it can't be proven.

I’ve come to the conclusion that in this subject, you have to take the good with the bad. But just because some people add ridicule, does not make it any less real.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Last I knew, our intel services still utilized RV, but always as a supplement and compliment to ground intel and photo recon, etc.

The success rates were good enough to use it in this capacity, but there's always degrees of error which make it unsuitable for use as the ONLY source.

I'd be seriously surprised if the US and Russia weren't still using this....

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I’ve come to the conclusion that in this subject, you have to take the good with the bad. But just because some people add ridicule, does not make it any less real.

Excellent point!

[edit on 14-6-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'd be seriously surprised if the US and Russia weren't still using this....

Both countries were conducting research back in the 50's and 60's, and could still be using it. But as you said, their goal was to use it for intel, not for UFO's. I remember a story about a psychic that demonstrated his ability to Stalin, by walking into the Kremlin right into his office by using mind control over his guards. I believe that very few people really have this ability though, and PY isn't one of them.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sadly guys like yahweh do two things

1)makes ufologists and ufology dumb,waco and give a bad impression

2)spread disinfo

3)fooling the world that the second comming is comming(and it's fake)

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
I never really knew that CSETI or the Disclosure Project really took the whole "remote veiwing", "astral projecting" thing seriously. I'd like to know what you all think about this. Personally, I think it's bunk. But since I never tried it, I guess I should reserve my opinions till I do.

Well I think it's a fair chance that the whole "meeting ET's with astral projection" thing might be true. They're probably millions of different civilisations living in higher (read: less dense) realms than that of the physical ones if at least 5% of the OOBE stories that I've read about are true.

Personally I know there's life out there because I've met them myself during some of my OOBE's.. But those were more like animal wildlife to me than actuall intelligent creatures..

While I can't vouch for it's validity, I'll post (for the billionth time!!!) a link about an experienced astral projector and one of his travels in which he meets various ET's watching the planet Earth...

www.afterlife-knowledge.com...

Then an odd looking shape like giant puffball came into view and I had the sense it contained intelligence of some type. I decided to try to make contact with it.

"Hello? . . . excuse me? . . . anybody home?" I called out tentatively. There was a funny gurgling noise and then I could feel something moving inside the puffball. It seemed to be sort of pulling itself into a form separate from the rest of the form. It felt like the inside of the puffball was filled with a sort of conscious Jell-O and a portion of it was separating and organizing itself into a form that could communicate with me. A little ball of this conscious Jell-O sort of oozed out of the rest of the mass and popped into view. My sense was that it was a shy sort of Being and not exactly sure how to communicate with me.

"Hi, my name is Bruce and I'm here on a tour with a group from earth. We're here to learn about the Gathering. Is that where I am?"

I could feel the little Jell-O ball in front of me working up the courage to begin speaking. When it did, I almost burst out laughing at the sound of its voice. It was a fast, very high pitched, squeaky voice, higher and faster then the Walt Disney's Chip and Dale, cartoon chipmunk voices, but with a similar sound. It spoke in repetitive, fast past sentences.

"Yes, this is the Gathering, you're in the right place, this is where many are gathered to observe the earth school. Sorry it took so long to get started, not used to acting as a separate individual, apart from the main body, took a while to separate this form from the whole to be able to communicate with you, can you understand my communication?"

"It's a little fast and high pitched, but yes, I understand. While I was waiting for you, I got the impression you were reorganizing and separating a portion of your consciousness. This isn't your native form of being?"

"Oh no, my form is more that of a whole, conscious on my many levels simultaneously, you seem to need a narrower band, smaller fraction of the whole, less than all levels available at once, to receive my communication, hence the separation. I'm just a small portion what's available, more at once would appear to be too much for you to comprehend, overload your switchboard, probably jam your circuits."

"We're here to witness the Big Event and report back to our home world. We're an information gathering unit. Like a news crew, you know, live from the scene, cub reporter, film at eleven, now back to the studio. We send reports of events as they unfold here back to our home world. We're from a different galaxy then yours.

I must have worded my next question poorly. All I intended to ask was a friendly, "Where you from," kind of question, like you'd ask any stranger, just to make polite conversation. When I did, the little blob I was talking to stopped abruptly and was quiet for about two seconds. I expected he would point to a distant star and say something like, "Our home world is over that way." That's not what happened . . .

"I'll show you, come right this way," it said in a determined, squeaky little voice.

I had the impression we both turned to the right and then the little guy pointed into space with something. After that, everything happened so fast, it will take longer for you to read the next sentence than it took for everything to happen. A bright yellow tube, like a Tube of Knowing I'd seen earlier, leaped forward and in an instant traversed thousands of light years of space. The Tube's straight line course then bent at an angle and leaped forward another couple of thousand light years. It's hard to believe what happened next. The little guy and I zipped along the first section of the tube in one or two milliseconds, turned and flashed across another couple thousand light years of space in the next millisecond or so. The whole while I could clearly see the stars and blackness of space ahead of us and feel a sensation of speed that is beyond comprehension in any physical world context. Each time we came to a place where the Tube bent and went off in different direction I could feel a slight sideways acceleration through the turn. While we were moving I could see the Tube continuing to form in straight line sections extending past the farthest stars I could see. At various, oddly spaced points the next Tube section would shoot off at a different angle, then continue in a straight line past the distant stars, only to repeat the cycle again. I have no way of knowing how far we actually traveled, but it had to be multiple, millions of light years. Then I saw the Tube had stopped forming up ahead and when we reached the end, we stopped.

"There it is, my home world, where we live, where we send the film at eleven," the high pitched, squeaky voiced little blob said to me.

I looked down and realized I was looking at a planet. It had swirling cloud patterns and its surface appeared to be mostly blue, and tan colors. We stayed for perhaps half a second.

"Well, seen enough? Well, okay then, time to go," my little buddy squeaked out.

Once again, I can't vouch for it's validity.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm sorry - astral projection - remote viewing - to me that stuff falls squarely in the extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof category.

While I'm not discounting it - I just won't have much interest in it until someone I've never met can describe some of the contents of my room or basement.

As far as Cseti goes - don't the "students" have to pay to take these classes?

If they do that seriously hurts the integrity of the Information being "taught" to them - in fact why not post these "classes" online for free??

All I know is Greer comes off great when interviewed on most UFOlogy topics but he seems to align himself with some pretty suspect characters as well.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
I'm sorry - astral projection - remote viewing - to me that stuff falls squarely in the extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof category.

While I'm not discounting it - I just won't have much interest in it until someone I've never met can describe some of the contents of my room or basement.

Better yet, learn it yourself. Lots of ATS members have already.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If you all read PY's last few emails you'd all have a different outlook on the guy.

He claims that Jesus is a homosexual and uses pictures of a child resting his head in Jesus lap as his proof that Jesus was receiving fellatio from the young boy.

He is also using this same type of photo from stained glass that depicts a priest placing his hands on the head of a kneeling boy and claiming that he is receiving oral sex from the boy.

And then a sign which must have read "What can Jesus do with a young lass" that someone jokingly removed the L from lass to make more homosexual comments.

His email:
Dear List,

The three pictures I sent you, when presenting my research on the fraudulent gospels and how they suggest that the Christian Jesus was a homosexual who love you boys, are now posted in the files section of the group for you to view.

One shows the Christian Jesus with a boy's head, face, and mouth on his penis!

The other showed a priest as if forcing a boy to put his mouth, face, and mouth on his penis, with another priest watching!

And, the other is a picture with the statement:

"What can Jesus do with a young ass?"

You can copy and send them to your friends with my analysis of the gospel's perverted view of our Messiah.

Sincerely Yours In The Defense Of Our Messiah,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

Now if anyone takes this guy seriously after these comments then I say you also need to seek mental help.

Also note where he lifted the pics from.

Now I'm not saying that you must believe in Jesus but come on now, believe in PY?

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Also note where he lifted the pics from.

Man, the Prophet guy is in some serious need of mental health intervention.... Someone should Baker Act this guy....

Those pics are classic for the whole Catholic Priest molestation issue though, hehe....I'm sure I'll be popping those in a thread now and then...to make a point

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm telling you this man is psychotic. He rips the bible for being false (specifically the New Testament) but uses certain passages to validify his powers.

Summonings or not, he is going to self destruct very soon.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
just to let you know...

i am loosing all respect for this guy...

he calls Jesus gay!?!?!?

and he says from june 1st to july 15th UFOs will appear!?!?!?

where is ONE of these reports???

[edit on 14-6-2005 by they see ALL]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yes, you can tell the second picture with the priests is one stained glass artwork that is very deserving of a brick...
whoever designed that one, was either raging pedophile, or totally stupid...

I thougt that PY was on floor 9 of the hospital...
didn't the state commit him already?

he said so in his last email... along with his diagnosis of schizophrenia (that he ignored)

and what is a prophet of GOD doing cruising websites like ROTTEN?

isn't that conveniant?
can you say SATAN?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
and what is a prophet of GOD doing cruising websites like ROTTEN?

can you say SATAN?

That was my point.

And boners dot com.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
When I received the reply email from Debbie Foch from the Disclosure Project with their thoughts on PY, I emailed her back asking her if they ever thought about sending a team out there to cover one of PY's "summonings". This was her reply...

We don't have teams available to send. We would like to, but that's one
thing we need funding for.

It's possible we'll have our own contact event in Colorado before July
15th anyway.

Best wishes,

Debbie

I, of course, replied back asking for specifics about their "summoning"...whether they will be video taping their attempt, will it be made public, what area in Colorado will they do this, when will they attempt this...

I'll let you all know what they say.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Here is the reply to my questions abiout their group summonings in Colorado this month...

It's a training in CE-5s (human initiated contact) -- it's an intensive
course where we go out at night and do the contact work. People pay
tuition and they're the only ones who participate because it's important
to have a coherent, cohesive group. We've been doing this for over 10
years now.

We bring our own camcorders and will film anything that we can. We
haven't gotten anything good enough to put on a web site so far, but
we'll see how it goes. The intent of the training is the learning to
initiate the contact and understand the nature of the ET reality and
consciousness. Usually the interactions we have are quick or subtle. But it would be nice if we were able to get something more on video.

We have other trainings planned for later this year as well. The dates
are on the CSETI web site www.cseti.org

Take care,

Debbie

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So people pay to go sit in a field for hours, and concentrate, in the hopes that ET is flying around and will hear the call to buzz the field???

Man, Yahweh isn't the only one pulling a fast one....

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Heh Heh! - You got That Right!!

Oh you silly silly Humans...

new topics

top topics

join