It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annoucement Of Ailen Arrival Question!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Lets assume that today is the day and UFO's/Ailens make an offical appearance. Do the media/broadcasters have a pre planned programming schedule to deal with this? I dont mean Live fromm BBC World or CNN etc i mean is there some sort of emergency broadcast sytem in place?. A bit like the ones i know exist in the UK where a taped recording of a newsreader cones on telling everyone we are about to get nuked?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'm of the opinion that if aliens were to make contact, it would be through an official agency.eg, NSA, US government, and the like. I would think that an official appearance/landing would be known weeks, perhaps months or years in advance. So there's a good chance something has already been written. But it would have to be subject to change depending on the "alien agenda". Maybe there are a couple of emergency broadcasts, one for the friendly "We come in peace" aliens, and one for the "We're taking over" aliens.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Lets assume that today is the day and UFO's/Ailens make an offical appearance. Do the media/broadcasters have a pre planned programming schedule to deal with this? I dont mean Live fromm BBC World or CNN etc i mean is there some sort of emergency broadcast sytem in place?. A bit like the ones i know exist in the UK where a taped recording of a newsreader cones on telling everyone we are about to get nuked?

You can bet there is a government protocal, but the media wouldn't be in on it till the last minute...as to establish such a protocal would go against the public statement of not taking the issue seriously.

It'd be downright irresponsible NOT to have some plan though, for all contingencies, even IF they honestly didn't believe they were real. You can bet there are still certain key scientists who will be contacted, linguists, etc.

join