It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FreeMason Banned again, can we expect many reincarnation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
To be honest, Moku, none of us could ever truly know any affiliations unless they are 'audited' and checked out.

I have certainly seen some ATS members disown that person's antics.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Why are you guys being so mean?

FM is banned. I don't like it when people gang up on somebody when they're already down.

shame shame

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Valhall, you noble trait reminds me of paragraph 7 of the Legionnaire's code of honor :

7. In combat : you will act without relish of your tasks, or hatred ; you will respect the vanquished enemy and will never abandon neither your wounded nor your dead, nor will you under any circumstances surrender your arms.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Valhall

I'm personally not being mean at all. Not like you have been to Mr Mxyzptlk in the past, wanting to insert things in his rear orifice.

You may not have observed what FreeMason said to Moku about Moku's wife.

BTW, I can't come too close to you any more, as I notice your angel fish was replaced with a piece of kryptonite. Now THAT is mean.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
He said something about my wife ?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well Clark,

I think I DID see what FM said. He told Moku, to tell his wife what I've been telling FM all along. (the orifice thingy)

FM is a very obnoxious little boy. He is very angry. Not sure why...but it does concern me.

But as irritating as he is, and as angry as he makes ME, and as wrong as I think his statements to Moku were, I don't like this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Moku

I actually thought that was the reason behind the banning, but I could be mistaken.

What was said was that a central American could have no more grounding or understadning in US constitutional law than a tribeswoman from some other continent. It was a silly statement, but not as inflammatory as some of the stuff here that I have seen defended by Moderators on the same side of the political fence.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think MKULTRA had a nice point.

Stop beating a dead horse.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I thought FM got banned over something he said to Colonel.

William has a blog on it.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
[Edited on 12-8-2003 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Actually, on precisely what MK posted, I tend to disagree.

I learned quite a bit from FreeMason... about his local conditions in areas of common interest, about certain aspects of the US Constitution, and other areas where he had a strong understanding of history.

There is no accounting for the part of his 'on-line' personality that resorted to all kinds of slurs and attacks, and clearly as a community the negative ramifications of behavior like that have outweighed the positive contributions.

I actually don't mind devoting a bit of time and space to talking about it either, but that is just me and a couple of others.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think people shall move on about any banned member of ATS, shall it be Freemason, Tyler or the infamous TBATS crew. That's what I meant. They had their chance, they wasted it. Or simply lost it. It's sad that some people are still pissing and #ting on their chance, and we can still see them posting here.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Why are you guys being so mean?

FM is banned. I don't like it when people gang up on somebody when they're already down.

shame shame
I know what you mean I recieved a warn label for doing so incase you didn't notice

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join