It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question(s)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I have a question perhaps someone can lend a hand on this one. I have read a lot of the different threads on here about the various alien populations in the galaxy and apparently here on earth. Which in of itself is interesting. I have spent many hours gleaming all I can from the net and in the process wading thru the huge piles of BS. How is it that some of you know so much about this topic?? Is there something I am missing? Take for instance,, I believe it was warthogs thread on the galatic federation. Were does someone come up with the stuff that was mentioned in the entirety of the thread? There was another poster in that thread who has had a large number of contacts with alien races. How did this come about. Is this something some one can start on their own? Or is it a case of the choosen few? So I if someone could kindly point me in the right direction I would be much obliged.
Please U2U me if you have any suggestions as to furthering my studies of UFO's.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
LOL your stacking up the wood for a big fire man! I hope you got buckets of water to put this one out.... unless you just wanna sit back an watch it burn!! I believe in extra terrestrial life and I'm sure there here and or visit.. Only a moron would assume that life is only on earth.. But the only aliens I ever seen / talked to was on a bad night of drug usage and 0 sleep for 3 days!

Great post! Your orbs must be large!
cant wait for this one to get moving!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I'm not trying to encite a riot here. I am simply curious about it all. I would rather not see it come to a big dust up. So let me clarify a few things first off....I do believe in aliens and ufo's. And with everything else in this world of ours, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs regarding it. I however want to learn more from the posters here who have what seems an unlimited (at least in my standards) amount of knowledge on it. That is all. Theres no baiting or double talk.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
My advice, is U2U those members and you'll be surprised the info that comes your way. Most are very helpful and will assist you.
Most of all - be nice, no need to upset anyone, if you don't believe/can't accept or disagree, step back, be nice, and ask someone else.

Remember, BS will find you too.

u2u me if you want to know who I recommend you should ask.

Hot Tip: Cults like Rael aren't your best bet - however understanding their beliefs can assist you.... down the track.

good luck
edited 4 bahd spellng

[edit on 14-6-2005 by one_small_step]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Cults like rael? What exactly is that? Thank you for the most kind advice. I shall remember that.
It seems I do not yet have the required amounts of posts to u2u anyone but staff.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This is one of those subjects where each person is on their own at the end of the search. There is an official word, say from the US government, but most start with doubts about that.

The subject is vast, you can dig back to almost any point in history and find some odd encounters, or depections of things unexplained.

Since you asked for specific things to look at, try my personal favorite:
The Battle of LA
www.rense.com...

Not the best Website around, but what is there at that link seems accurate based on everything else I have read about it.

The whole UFO subject has more than a lifetime's worth of study to it. Over the years it has spread to an immense amount of topics and points of view. There is no easy way to get a handle on it, just start looking, one step at a time.

It is sad that your search must be with a critical eye for hoax and outright lies, but that is the nature of it. The vast majority of what you will find is probably wrong. And to make matters worse, when one group does not like what another group says they do not simply say so, no they scream hoax. So there is almost nothing out there that you cannot find someone who has said it is fake.

Except...

The picture from The Battle of LA has never had any serious claims of fakery. So many people saw the event and the picture was published the next day.

Happy hunting.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 6/14/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I guess you do have a question. Give it time and reading and get to know the many Ufologists and how they got their information.

Don't listen to one person's views - listen all views and try to find a consistency, then read books 10-15-20 years old and again look for consistencies and the do it all again to each EBE/UFO question you may be thinking.

In a few years you might find you are so full of other peoples research that you may get out on your own and submit your thoughts to Ufologists - with some background (weight) to reason your own beliefs..

Dallas

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
I have a question perhaps someone can lend a hand on this one. I have read a lot of the different threads on here about the various alien populations in the galaxy and apparently here on earth. Which in of itself is interesting. I have spent many hours gleaming all I can from the net and in the process wading thru the huge piles of BS. How is it that some of you know so much about this topic??

Some have had "personal experiences" that convinces them of one thing or another, some have done research and have made hypothesis based on that research, and some are just pulling your chain

There was another poster in that thread who has had a large number of contacts with alien races.

That may have been a poster named "EarthSister", and she sure has shared some very interesting things. The question is, which of these things are objective truths, and which are not? And out of the ones that are not true, which are intentional lies, and which are simply assumptions? Again, that is for you to answer for yourself based on your own research and critical thinking.

How did this come about. Is this something some one can start on their own? Or is it a case of the choosen few?

Why not both, depending on situation?

So I if someone could kindly point me in the right direction I would be much obliged.

Tons of people will point you in all sorts of directions. It's always upto you to decide which one may be "right" and why. And that's the fun part, as you learn along the way, and learning is fun

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I have spent many hours gleaming all I can from the net and in the process wading thru the huge piles of BS. How is it that some of you know so much about this topic?? Is there something I am missing? Take for instance,, I believe it was warthogs thread on the galatic federation.

Just keep repeating....

Just because it's on the web, doesn't mean it's true...

Look into it yourself and you'll see how baseless the majority of that BS is.

Is there evidence that alien craft is visiting us? Absolutely, and excellent evidence at that.

Is there evidence of numerous races, specific names and origins, etc.? Very, very little such evidence...that corraborates.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If 'ET' is so technologically advanced then why, when they supposedly 'examine' humans,....is it done in such a painful way? Anal Probing can not be fun...............

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
All you need to do is read the lacerta files(google it)=3 high profiles members have confirmed this.

read the dulce files (google it)

and check www.thewatcherfiles.com ===this site is information overload.

and about galactic federation (google it)

I have not read any david icke books but if you want to then check out the biggest secret and children of matrix.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

All you need to do is read the lacerta files(google it)=3 high profiles members have confirmed this.

read the dulce files (google it)

and check www.thewatcherfiles.com ===this site is information overload.

and about galactic federation (google it)

Again...

Yes, read the Lacerta files, and wonder why these supposedly advanced lizards see us as dumb apes, and yet can't take back the surface world they say we stole from them. Wonder why when asked the hard questions, we're told that we puny humans simply couldn't understand the answers.... Blah, blah, blah, and so on....
(just my opinion of course)

Read the Dulce files, and wonder why the government would build a top secret lab under land they don't own (the Indians do), when they've got numerous acres upon acres of other available, already defended and cordoned off military land in the area.... Wonder why the supposed insiders who've come forward about it, have a past that make Bob Lazar look like a Nobel Prize winning physicist.

Simply put...read it for yourself and then ask, "Where is the real evidence for this, apart from just witness testimony?". Then you'll have your answer...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You are awsome gazrok.

We must always consider that alien aren't open to us because we've made cults and stories about them and they know we'll react poorly.

Or, maybe they just aren't there.

Either way... the internet is not the place to find truth. Its a place to find people and thier stories. All my "insider" info comes from the real world... the internet is just a place to play and goof around.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Read the Dulce files, and wonder why the government would build a top secret lab under land they don't own (the Indians do), when they've got numerous acres upon acres of other available, already defended and cordoned off military land in the area.... Wonder why the supposed insiders who've come forward about it, have a past that make Bob Lazar look like a Nobel Prize winning physicist.

Here are some other not so secret underground bases . that are government owned.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman
If 'ET' is so technologically advanced then why, when they supposedly 'examine' humans,....is it done in such a painful way? Anal Probing can not be fun...............

I have always wondered that myself. Geneticists know you only need a small DNA sample from less than 600 individuals and you can model every variation of human physiology on Earth. If the 'aliens' need to keep abducting and studying, then they are not very advanced, are they?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Here are some other not so secret underground bases . that are government owned

I'm not disputing underground bases. I'm disputing that the location proposed for a Dulce base makes absolutely no sense. Hell, there are some underground bases that the public can tour. Anyone who's seen "Wargames" will recall the public tour of the NORAD facility...
My point is that with so many other already secret and restricted areas to choose from in the area, the choice of putting it under land that isn't theirs, just doesn't make sense.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Maybe their thought process is double the security with the building of underground bases on trible land ,It just makes it harder to enter . Makes some sense .Just a thought

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If I can offer any advice at all to aid you in your searches, place the burden of proof on the one telling the story. Unless you see physical evidence with your own eyes--and preferably not even a picture or video, but in "real life"--look for holes. Be the skeptic. You don't have to put your debunking logic up for the world to see, or try and change others' opinions, but decide for yourself if the story holds water.

This is not to say you can't believe in UFOs or ETs; it will actually make you a much firmer believer when you find a story that passes the tests you give it. Take even the "big" cases, like Roswell, or the aforementioned "Battle of LA." Go into researching those as though they're hoaxes from the beginning, and as you discover evidence, decide for yourself whether its true or not. Don't take warthog, Gazrok, even me or anyone else in this field for someone who's being completely honest until we've proven ourselves to you (no offense to anyone--just trying to make a point.)

Especially on the internet, anyone can write anything. I'm the king of Sudan. I know 85 people who have had encounters with aliens that have purple skin and mohawks. In fact, last night, George Bush, Tony Blair, and I went on a cruise to a small base that's disguised to be an asteroid.

Nothing stopped me from writing that, and nothing will stop anyone from writing any kind of story, true or otherwise, detailed and reasonable or farther-fetched than what I put. It's entirely up to you to decide whether it's true or not.

Happy hunting

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Forget what's here as it seems to be more advanced without giving the initial ground work of which Ufologists here take for granted and I feel rightfully so.

Read, Read , Read there's so much out there that asking questions will never answer here.
Knowing the background of some major activities by the US AIrforce and other Ufologists alike will set your mind in the direction you feel best and most comfortable to undertake.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Whompa1

Good question.

All of the humans and what they think and how they behave about the alien races make up the entire UFO field. All the things you hear through the media and the slant they are served to you with are based on self-created popular human opinion. Public information has hardly anything to do with the alien races at all. The UFO field is all about human nature and how humans at every level of govt and society perceive alien life and treat it- and treat each other about it. "So many" people are lying about personal contact just because they can. They jump onto a bandwagon and ride it like no hobby, claiming, "That's exactly what happened to me TOOO, same as everybody else here" but that is what everybody else is doing too. They become so gleefully invested in the misery of their popular position in their group of supporters they have no regard for the damage being done or responsibility to any other race of people, even their own. These people perpetuate the "abductee tide" of disinformation. No better are they who claim to "channel" good will for the alien races as a public service. The alien races do not use any such people to deliver messages to humanity. Would you?

All information about alien life possible is carefully withheld from public knowledge by leading govts, polarized by diabolical professional design, then "leaked" backasswards through the publics to disguise the most obvious evidence of visitation. When individual humans are already naturally afraid of the unknown, and then convinced through the media that their fear is surely founded, this works successfully against the reputations and intentions of the visiting races and against their real human contacts, and prevents individuals who have the opportunity of personal contact from building trust in the alien races and progressing with their own encounters. Any wise, independent thinkers, as well as outspoken personal alien experiencers, are quickly recruited into the govt structure for the extraction of information- and/or blackballed (discredited) from the more popular structure of the UFO field. But these tactics are steadily breaking down more and more because the publics are becoming wise and informed regardless of them, both because more humans are meeting the alien races for themselves and accepting contact, and because our expanding worldwide public communications are circumventing govt control of information.

Humans who have personal experiences with alien life are born into the opportunity and then decide whether to accepted it on a physical level or not. Most do not. Only the humans who are able and willing may work with alien life and learn things directly from the alien races. But first, whether their encounters and education progress depends on many different things, mostly about the human and the circumstances of his life. It helps to be brave- yes because it's so hard to get used to the aliens and their ways of doing things, but more because of the endless abuse they and their families must endure from other humans socially and professionally.

Most experiencer's courses stop after only initial attempts at introductions to the alien races due to the stress that comes with it. Often the new experiencer believes that his contact means that everything he's ever read about the evil aliens must be true, and the aliens who appear to be friendly must really be trying to trick him! Anybody else he turns to for help and advice would agree the same. Accepting alien contact changes your life into something different from everybody else around you, and puts your human relationships and livelihood on the line. If the human does not have support and become well-adjusted with his contact, and especially if he is unable to treat what he learns with integrity, the alien races are not inclined to show him any more, and have no reason to continue contact with him on a physical level. The position is too dangerous to be casual, and the message only has as much integrity as the messenger.

Even the people who progressively learn things directly from the alien races are only human. They can't know everything or understand everything, and the aliens can't tell them everything. But if a human is well-adjusted and progressing with his alien contact then he is doing something right. If he's good enough for the aliens, that should be good enough for you to consider his understanding. I didn't say believe anybody, and I support the other warnings in this thread to remain skeptical while you continue to explore. Think for yourself to protect yourself from all the disinformation. You don't have to figure it all out on your own right now- the truth is going to start coming out publicly across our world when the aliens come out, and that time is soon. I suggest you consider the source and motivation of any information whether it's personal or professional, but especially the professional information.

It's true that there was past abuse of some humans by a few of the hundreds of alien races visiting Earth, and our leading govts were in on it. These cases are still professionally trumpeted, exaggerated and demonized against all alien contact for the benefit of public confusion and fear of all alien races. The organization of visiting races has ended the use and abuse perpetrated by those races, including hybrid programs, and is no longer possible. Appropriate, educational, diplomatic personal contact continues and increases steadily, but you are not allowed to hear all about that. If whenever you hear one personally knowledgeable alien contactee actually making sense, and you find their information is so remote, so outside of the mainstream UFO field material that it's even more unbelievable and impossible to consider things like an intergalactic organization, or the natural progression of the evolution of all races to ally with their neighboring races, that means the disinformation is working on you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join