It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovering E.T. Life on Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I was watching a program the other day about the ark of the covenant, the commandments and one mans theory about where they are.

What does this have to do with E.T. life on earth? Read on my friends.

Basically his idea is that an ancient egyptian pharaoh could have used the commandments as basically a treasure or spoil of war. The ultimate prize being that you own something that an entire religion is basically based on.

Now the ancient egyptians sometimes placed corner stones or foundation stones during the building of the structure. Say they build a palace, well they well place a small stone into the ground at the corner of one building saying date and reason for building etc.

Now this man had a theory that the commandments could have been used as a cornerstone or foundation stone. He believes the commandments were not large like you may see in movies, but tiny like egyptian foundation stones. I would say they are around the size of a deck of cards perhaps.

Now really WHAT does this have to do with E.T. life on earth?

Well the in my mind the pyramids still hold many great mysterys and we really know NOTHING about them. We only think we do.

Now what if these structures contained or covered E.T. evidence? Bodies? Artifacts? Hmm a plausible idea. Spoils of war and religion? Hmm could be.

Really how did egyptians do the things they did in their day and age. They were absolutely brilliant and perhaps they had some help.

Now the moral of the story.

You could spend you entire life waiting for aliens to arrive and shake your hand, but then again you could be waiting thousands of years.

But if aliens exist and they are coming / have been here, perhaps we just need to look closure at our own world.

Hey, perhaps stealing the commandments was a massive conspriacy by the aliens to cover up religous beliefs.

I just find the pyramids fascinating. I wish I had the cash to see them myself.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Yes it could very well be.......not sure if I agree totally, but one thing I do is that we should "keep" looking closer.
Perhaps tell tail signs are everywhere all we need is to find the 'primer' to put all these signs together into a meaningful 'whatever' to better help us understand our history & origins.
Wouldn't that be great!
Who knows, pyramids may be a busniess card of ancient visting species.
Thats what they do, build pyramids... really good ones - and leave... 'figure this out young earthers mwahhh hah ha haaaaaaaaa'

That is not a prompt to discuss who built them either folks.

I think the British would know a little something about egyptian artifacts, lets not mistake them for grave robbers people.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that there's meant to be a giant cavity under the Sphinx which some say holds the history of Egypt and will explain everthing. It's their vault of secrets basically. They did Seismographs and found there are these chambers under the Sphinx but i don't think they can get to them without damaging the Sphinx at this point and they aren't allowed to try because the Sphinx is considered sacred to Egyptians.

This site is pretty interesting, shows a map of the estimated cavities:
www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 14-6-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
A lot. In my opinion, Ark of the Cov is only the beginning to a shocking ending for those of religion as it may presently be understood.

Perhap's your refering to Mr Merideth, perhap's Your Not.
The Ark is sort of the Holy Grail of proof Moses existed and led the Hebrews from Eygypt. Ethiopia and Roslynn, Scotland (Knights Templar) is only the start.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I still think it was a bunch of radioactive meteor fragments (i.e. glowing rocks, so must be the ten commandments, right? - they figured). It fits a lot of the descriptions actually, and if the Ethiopa tale is genuine, I'd wager that old priest has cancer....

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
I remember reading somewhere that there's meant to be a giant cavity under the Sphinx which some say holds the history of Egypt and will explain everthing. It's their vault of secrets basically. They did Seismographs and found there are these chambers under the Sphinx but i don't think they can get to them without damaging the Sphinx at this point and they aren't allowed to try because the Sphinx is considered sacred to Egyptians.

This site is pretty interesting, shows a map of the estimated cavities:
www.crystalinks.com...

They have actually gone under the Sphynix and yes there is a tunnel as well as a room underneath. The room contains a Sycophacus (sorry for the spelling) dedicated to Annubis. There was a show on the Discovery channel a few months back that showed the chamber.
The show also went up to the very top chambers in the pyramid. They showed ancient egyptian graffiti that supposedly was put there back when the pyramids were built and when they were renovated.
The show ws an attempt to dismiss the various conspiracy theories surronding the pyramids and the sphynix. The one thins that I found interesting on the show was the did not include evidence that the ancient egyptians had a propensity to re-write history which may invalidate what they were showing.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Another thing I was thinking. How do we know we are interpreting ancient languages correctly, IE cave drawings, hieroglyphics, etc.

Do we even understand all that is mentioned in hieroglyphics? I dont think so.

Interesting enough, back to the theory from the television program, that the hieroglyphics tend to talk about the commandments. There is some massive temple with a few walls dedicated to the subject (ie the walls writings all talk about "the commandments")

I just believe that there must be more meaning, and that if aliens truly exist, why waste years waiting for them to come when if they do exist / have existed we may find traces on earth.

How do we know the "aliens" are still alive today? Perhaps they are no more?

new topics

top topics

join